Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

6 minutes ago, johnsmasterson90 said:

So needless to say there isn't a fix for this and the product doesn't work?

personally, i don't think the fix is going to that easy. You have to circumvent windows update, which is not going to be easy. some of these updates have a impact on performance. Right now without being able to update, and use overlay. My computer is running like ?? And i used it one time with the guide and still got shadow banned,something i have never had happen. And that was even using other products PO offers.

Edited by Blueeyiz702
more content
  • Administrator

@feedcoma

Messaged you on your ticket.

@johnsmasterson90

Most users are able to follow this guide and use the cheat without issue. If a system has corrupted or improperly installed Windows files then there can be errors when trying to uninstall security updates. We have fixes that will help most of those users. They tend to be case by case though, so those users should make a support ticket here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

We're working to update the loader for this issue though, pretty soon things will be back to normal.

This isn't a complaint post ? I'm just having a similar issue to other users, when uninstalling the update through the updates section of the windows settings upon restarting the PC it reinstalls the update even having windows updates paused for 5 weeks ? thank you in advance ?  

On 8/8/2023 at 11:22 PM, CT508 said:

Yeah I’m getting the same code as smackdaddy. I made a ticket. I uninstalled the recent update on Windows11 and paused everything in hopes that may work but I’m still getting the Error. Everything was fine before the newest windows update for me. 

I am having the same problem as CT508 the new windows update has made things very difficult, how can i submit a support ticket?

Error removing one of the updates, have opened a ticket - hopefully you have a solution because google hasn't been helpful short of a reinstall ?

Edited by ihatecsgo
11 hours ago, ihatecsgo said:

Error removing one of the updates, have opened a ticket - hopefully you have a solution because google hasn't been helpful short of a reinstall ?

Figure it out?