Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

UndecoverBruvah

Battle. Net gave me an operating systems error revision 1 not supported by MWII

Recommended a 789 revision or newer and it prompts me to install the two updates that were uninstalled.. how do i get passed this??

For those who don't see the updates on the list, keep uninstalling them. Every time that you uninstall and restart your PC, that list of updates you're allowed to remove changes.

3 hours ago, alejocss said:

i have this error computer needs security update for KB5029244 and cannot be uninstalled.

I had this to the fixes from the support didn’t work either so I did it myself. You need to reinstall windows it’s very complicated to get an old version such as 20h2 but if you have the patience and the know how I would recommend checking out UUP Dump. They have old windows ISO files and they even have a discord where they can guide you also check out a video by trouble chute he explains it very well 

Same error i cant unninstall KB5029244 i use cmd and manually but i cant...

In CMD when i try to unninstall this The installer found this error 0x800f0905

In the post u put this 

wusa /uninstall /kb:KB5029244 ----> This not work

wusa /uninstall /kb:5029244 ----> this work

In CMD for you to correct

but it keeps giving me an error and I have also downloaded the loader every time I have tried and there is no way

please I'm desperate

Edited by RaidenZero
3 hours ago, RaidenZero said:

Same error i cant unninstall KB5029244 i use cmd and manually but i cant...

In CMD when i try to unninstall this The installer found this error 0x800f0905

In the post u put this 

wusa /uninstall /kb:KB5029244 ----> This not work

wusa /uninstall /kb:5029244 ----> this work

In CMD for you to correct

but it keeps giving me an error and I have also downloaded the loader every time I have tried and there is no way

please I'm desperate

I got it to work by changing from w10 to w11 and it let me delete the update, then I removed the defender and everything was ok

I have encountered a problem. Got a new HD. Did a fresh install, obviously. I have previously uninstalled KB5029351 and got functionality back to PO. However, now when I uninstall said KB file, it breaks windows. Right-clicking in any explorer environment, crashes Windows explorer, so I'm forced to keep the stupid update. Am I stuck with no product now until a permanent fix is out?

On 8/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, zebleer said:

NOTE: This guide is to fix error C0000603. If you have a different loader error visit the troubleshooting guide here as it has the solutions for the rest of the possible loader errors

NOTE: If you are stuck in a loop using the loader to remove these updates, redownload your loader & then do these steps manually. I have removed the version of the loader that assists with removing the needed updated due to a bug

The latest Windows 10/11 updates are not supported by PO yet

Please do the following

⚠️ Even if you don't have the update listed in the first step(s), you must do the last step (pause step) either way

For all Windows 10 users
1. Search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then go to "View update history" -> then click "Uninstall updates" -> then click on the KB5029244 update if you see it -> then click uninstall & then click on the KB5029331 update if you see it -> then click uninstall. Both updates must be uninstalled if you have both. Reboot your PC to finalize the uninstalls!
2. Do this step even if you didn't see the Windows updates. You need to make sure the updates don't get installed until a permanent solution has been administered by PO. So search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then go to "Advanced options" -> then click the drop-down under "Pause updates" -> then scroll down to the furthest date into the future that you can possibly find, then click that date -> now updates are paused for awhile. Do not resume them or re-download those updates or later updates for now.

For Windows 11 users
1. Search Windows for "winver" and then open it -> check for the version -> if the version is 22H2 proceed to step 2 & if the version is 21H2 skip to step 3
2. Only do this step if your Windows 11 version is 22H2. Search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then go to "Update history" -> then scroll down and you will see "Uninstall updates" so click that -> then click on the "Uninstall" option next to the KB5029263 update if you see it & then click on the "Uninstall" option next to the KB5029351 update if you see it. Reboot your PC to finalize the uninstalls! Now skip to step 4
3. Only do this step if your Windows 11 version is 21H2. Search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then go to "Update history" -> then scroll down and you will see "Uninstall updates" so click that -> then click on the "Uninstall" option next to the KB5029253 update if you see it & then click on the "Uninstall" option next to the KB5029332 update if you see it. Reboot your PC to finalize the uninstalls!
4. Do this step even if you didn't see the Windows update. Now you need to make sure the updates don't get reinstalled until a permanent solution has been administered by PO. So search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then next to "Pause updates" you will see a week pause option and a little arrow to the right of that -> click the drop-down arrow & then click "Pause for 5 weeks" -> now updates are paused for awhile. Do not resume them or re-download those updates or later updates for now.

All users read
Phantom Overlay has never in the past required Windows updates to be paused. I hope that you all trust me that something with the new updates caught my eye & I need to do some work before users can resume Windows updates. That day will come & hopefully I will not have to ask you to pause Windows updates again. Thank you for understanding!

Troubleshooting
1. Make sure you are rebooting your PC after uninstalling updates. Without a PC restart, the uninstalls won't finalize. Shutting your PC down and booting it back up is not a restart. You have to use the actual "restart" option.
2. Make sure you are uninstalling both listed updates in the updated version of this thread. You used to only have to uninstall one update. Now it's two as of August 22. Remove both, restart, then pause updates for as long as you can.
3. If your Windows installation isn't letting you remove updates, you can use command prompt to remove updates. Run cmd as admin then type the command below:

wusa /uninstall /kb:KB5029244

Just make sure you replace "KB5029244" with whatever updates you need to remove.

Can you please help I'm getting loader error 0 if I Uninstaller my updates I can't run call of duty so I'm stuck 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, NotThePlug said:

my pc wont allow me to delete KB5029244 update even in command prompt, created a ticket no response.

Messaged you on your ticket.

when i try to uninstall it tells me its required and can not be uninstalled, i used your command and that what it tells me. and the KB needs to be in capitals or it won't work

Edited by Blueeyiz702