Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator
1 hour ago, DerickHacks said:

has there been a fix yet? ive been trying to uninstall KB5023263 but it keeps re installing 

We'll announce when this has been fixed. I created a ticket for you and messaged you there.

Il 9/4/2023 alle 9:52, UndecoverBruvah ha detto:

Battaglia. Net mi ha dato un errore di sistema operativo revisione 1 non supportato da MWII

Consigliato una revisione 789 o più recente e mi chiede di installare i due aggiornamenti che sono stati disinstallati .. come faccio a superare questo??

Come hai risolto questo problema?

On 9/11/2023 at 1:59 PM, DerickHacks said:

has there been a fix yet? ive been trying to uninstall KB5023263 but it keeps re installing 

I thought it was just me. I tired restart and followed everything word to word and no matter what it doesn't uninstall. even after i hit uninstall and it says uninstalled i go back then click to check again and its still there. even the uninstall is odd though. it starts up then goes about a 10th the way, then instantly it says its uninstalled. then i restart or even doubled check and is still there. Damn it MS leave me to my bidding! lol

I have Windows 11 22H2. I did not unstill any windows update yet because I don't see the following:
- KB5029263 and KB5029351

The only uninstill update visible to me are:

• KB2565063
  • KB5029921
  • KB5012170
  • KB5030219

Which one should I uninstill to fix the error code: C0000603

Hacv

10 hours ago, GovDubz said:

I thought it was just me. I tired restart and followed everything word to word and no matter what it doesn't uninstall. even after i hit uninstall and it says uninstalled i go back then click to check again and its still there. even the uninstall is odd though. it starts up then goes about a 10th the way, then instantly it says its uninstalled. then i restart or even doubled check and is still there. Damn it MS leave me to my bidding! lol

Having similar problem, today windows just installed a new Servicing Stack and Security update and cant uninstall neither of them, the only thing i can uninstall is KB5028946 but if I do, when i reboot my pc it just appears again. How do I get out of that? Also made a ticket.

Edited by rinascimento
PhantomCheater

i just extended the stupid update again. I saw a message that the pause update only allows upto 35 days, => 18 oct

after 35 days i am not allowed to pause updates again and will be forced to install updates that will break the cheat. please take note

Edited by PhantomCheater
  • Administrator

Updated thread to include that this fixes: C0000603, C000009A, or C0000022

Added the new update for each winver as of Sep 12 that needs to be removed

Fixed typo in the CMD command. You do not add "KB" before the numbers after the colon

This nightmare will be over soon. You won't have to uninstall updates to use PO ever again

If you have issues with the thread make a ticket

• Administrator
3 hours ago, PhantomCheater said:

i just extended the stupid update again. I saw a message that the pause update only allows upto 35 days, => 18 oct

after 35 days i am not allowed to pause updates again and will be forced to install updates that will break the cheat. please take note

This is our #1 priority