Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator
11 hours ago, dougwow305 said:

KB5029263 does not delete everytime it shows back up and it keep giving me loader error

Try uninstalling the update through the command prompt:

1. Press the Windows key
2. Type cmd in the search box
3. Right click on it and run the application using administrator.
4. A box will open.
5. Type the following command: wusa /uninstall /KB:5029263
6. Once done typing hit enter.

Then restart your PC.

I cannot get the MW1/WZ1 loader to inject. After I hit inject, it just loads forever and nothing happens. I do not recieve any errors messages. I tried injecting with the old loader and the new one, but it still won't inject. I tried both loaders with and without the windows update (as instructed) (4 different loads) but it still won't inject even after 20 minutes of waiting it says, "Injecting, please wait" but nothing happens so I'm forced to X out of the loader.

My MW2/WZ2 loader will inject and work properly when the windows update is removed. I always run loader as Admin. Only issue is with MW1/WZ1. 

I have Windows 10. All drivers are updated. Windows updates are paused. The bad update is removed (as instructed). 

I submitted a ticket, but also commented here in case anyone else is having the same issues. Please help ?? 

Edited by havoc1
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, havoc1 said:

I cannot get the MW1/WZ1 loader to inject. After I hit inject, it just loads forever and nothing happens. I do not recieve any errors messages. I tried injecting with the old loader and the new one, but it still won't inject. I tried both loaders with and without the windows update (as instructed) (4 different loads) but it still won't inject even after 20 minutes of waiting it says, "Injecting, please wait" but nothing happens so I'm forced to X out of the loader.

My MW2/WZ2 loader will inject and work properly when the windows update is removed. I always run loader as Admin. Only issue is with MW1/WZ1. 

I have Windows 10. All drivers are updated. Windows updates are paused. The bad update is removed (as instructed). 

I submitted a ticket, but also commented here in case anyone else is having the same issues. Please help ?? 

Messaged you on your ticket.

heavyindachevy

i tried to uninstall wont let me says my computer needs the upadte and it cant be uninstalled. i tried to force uninstaqll with commmand center also didnt wokr. if this isnt fixable i would just like refund.;

2 minutes ago, heavyindachevy said:

i tried to uninstall wont let me says my computer needs the upadte and it cant be uninstalled. i tried to force uninstaqll with commmand center also didnt wokr. if this isnt fixable i would just like refund.;

Same as this here. Made a ticket.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, heavyindachevy said:

I made a support ticket for you and messaged you there.

• Administrator

You all have a new update you need to remove, so now it's two instead of one. I have added the names of each update to the thread depending on your winver.

Are you confused reading this? Don't be. Just follow the thread. I wrote it so that your grandmother could understand the steps. It just takes about 5 minutes.

Added a troubleshooting guide at the bottom for those who need further help.

Greetings,

Im trying to uninstall the win10 KB5029244 using the provided steps and even with CMD, I get the error saying “Security Update for Microsoft Windows (kb5029244) is required by your computer and cannot be uninstalled ”…

I just bought the cheat, what should I do next?

Thanks!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, DeathWishh said:

Greetings,

Im trying to uninstall the win10 KB5029244 using the provided steps and even with CMD, I get the error saying “Security Update for Microsoft Windows (kb5029244) is required by your computer and cannot be uninstalled ”…

I just bought the cheat, what should I do next?

Thanks!

Messaged you on your ticket.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, oguzales said:

dont have the security updates only shown KB5028948, KB5012170 and KB5029263

-solved

Let us know if you need anything else.

I just got a new pc with windows 10, uninstalled the bad windows update and turned off automatic updates for 5 weeks. The loader works and it says injection successful.

When I try to open MW2 it says "Your operating system windows 10 version 20H2 (revision 630) is not supported by call of duty modern warfare 2..... We recommend upgrading to Windows 10 version 20H2 (revision 789)" then it says "Would you like to visit activision support for more information?" but it will not let me open the game. Please help.

So I have windows 11 and the files that are instructed to uninstall are not showing in my files... can you please advise. I do not have either of these " KB5029263 update if you see it & then click on the "Uninstall" option next to the KB5029351" 

I am having this issue where I am typing the cmd as admin and it's opening a help window. I have uninstalled the required updates and downloaded a new loader and still get the same error.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Dizzied said:

I am having this issue where I am typing the cmd as admin and it's opening a help window. I have uninstalled the required updates and downloaded a new loader and still get the same error.

I created a support ticket for you and messaged you there.

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, CLRPizzas said:

W11 22H2 a new KB5029351 got it by same problem.

wusa /uninstall /kb:5029351

Voila...

I have uninstalled this update and everything will work fine for a few hours then my pc freaks out and the only thing that fixes it is reinstalling that update. any advise?

• Administrator
15 hours ago, cerealkilla said:

I have uninstalled this update and everything will work fine for a few hours then my pc freaks out and the only thing that fixes it is reinstalling that update. any advise?