Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

HI. I have the same problem others have encountered, as I've read. I get error C0000603.
I have disabled antivirus, paused updates but am unable to uninstall security update KB5029263.
Every time I uninstall it when I restart the PC the update is still there and I can't inject it which always gives the same error. Solutions?

28 minutes ago, Massi said:

HI. I have the same problem others have encountered, as I've read. I get error C0000603.
I have disabled antivirus, paused updates but am unable to uninstall security update KB5029263.
Every time I uninstall it when I restart the PC the update is still there and I can't inject it which always gives the same error. Solutions?

same. tried even a new installation of win11, still doesnt work. unable to uninstall the last update. waiting for a solution.

6 hours ago, raggiodipapua said:

mismo. Probé incluso una nueva instalación de win11, todavía no funciona. No se puede desinstalar la última actualización. esperando una solución.

Tengo el mismo problema 3 días así y nadie me da solución ni me devuelven el dinero ni nada pura estafa

Having the same issue as other people here with KB5029244 i tried everything and its just not working, i bought my key this morning and i cent even use it and i know my key is expiring which is unfair. Can we please fix this asap.. thank you 

Hey there ya'll, no matter what I do even using command prompt to uninstall updates I can't get it to work. They just keep coming back. Sucks that I just renewed and this happens. 

10 hours ago, raggiodipapua said:

how?

I used the may 2023  update and reinstalled with updates turned off. At least know i can use it till they find a fix for current problem/ 

8 hours ago, Blueeyiz702 said:

I used the may 2023  update and reinstalled with updates turned off. At least know i can use it till they find a fix for current problem/ 

Where did you find the backup copy of the may 2023 windows? I thought you could only go back within 10 days of update.

ive done all the steps, i have an open ticket and i would like a solution too ? 

still encountering c0000603, removed all win updates, turned off defender, ran as admin, reinstalled new loader, etc. still error coded. 

Another problen i run intom  is not being able to update my network adapter. so my ping all of a sudden starts at 45, goes to 121 then max at 200 and i can not connect to any games.

It's impossible, it can't be done. I've already uninstalled the updates that appear on my Windows 11, and the error still persists! Please, I hope they at least compensate for the days I've lost waiting for this to be fixed!