Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

28 minutes ago, Zoidtecks said:

isso está me deixando maluco, cara, agora precisamos desinstalar mais 4 atualizações?

KB5029351 está sendo um pé no saco, não consigo fazer nada com ele. Eu desinstalo me diz que está desinstalado e não diz reiniciar o pc. eu inicio o PO, recebo o erro, então reinicio o pc, e quem você sabe que o KB5029351 está instalado, mesmo que as atualizações estejam pausadas até 15 de novembro,

comprei um sub para CS 2, WZ funcionou bem no mês passado, tudo que tive que fazer foi desinstalar uma atualização.

I just bought it today and I'm getting an error to uninstall the KB5029244 update, I would love to enjoy my weekend playing, but apparently it won't be possible, I'm very sad, nothing I can do can delete this update...

In the new guide apparently he shared that we need to delete manually but I didn't fully understand ANY of what needs to be done which left me even more confused, and I DEFINITELY can't format my computer at this point...

• Administrator

If you are having issues pausing Windows updates OR you have Windows updates paused but anytime you remove an update it pops back up & won't let you remove it, I have posted the solution on each page linked from this thread (troubleshooting #2). Works just fine

i've opened a support ticket. I've tried for various hours to remove KB5029244 and it just wont uninstall. I've went through loads of youtube videos how to remove an update that won't allow you to uninstall and nothings working.

7 minutes ago, Sheil said:

i've opened a support ticket. I've tried for various hours to remove KB5029244 and it just wont uninstall. I've went through loads of youtube videos how to remove an update that won't allow you to uninstall and nothings working.

posted a support ticket too. same problem.

can somebody check my ticket please i have been waiting for alot of time and cant play with phantom chair on cs2 because of windows updates and tried every solution on the damn internet and cant fix it