Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

I have none of the updates listed that you need to uninstall, but still get the same error.. I have 2 other KBs 5029923 and 5012170 could one these also cause problem?

so i reset my pc and it still does not work and no updates are installed. i don't want to have to keep reseting my computer,when will it be fixed so it works? I have not been able to use since i bought?

Edited by Blueeyiz702

No funciona lo he hecho todo y sigue saliendo el error 0000603 ese y reiniciando todo y demás me sigue apareciendo el kb5029263 ayuda también el cmd m da error y no se quita

Resumen esto no funciona 

@Fikaare you able to create a ticket for me as well please? Can’t inject just get error status c00000603. Used command print to remove the updates listed for W10. 

I was able to remove the others but it won’t let me remove 5030211, it says it is required by my pc 

Edited by wowomg1
9 hours ago, Blueeyiz702 said:

so i reset my pc and it still does not work and no updates are installed. i don't want to have to keep reseting my computer,when will it be fixed so it works? I have not been able to use since i bought?

me to here, buy just now, and see this error, I have the same issue, I don't see those updates they mention here, and I still can't inject