Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator

Anyone still having issues, read through the full guide including the troubleshooting steps. If none of the fixes work, make a support ticket and we'll help you there.

ya pude instalar el producto pero no me deja avanzar me manda version de windows ya desistale todos los 5029 y 5030 pero aun asi persiste el error descargue el bloqueador de actualizar aplicar ahora reiniciar y aun sigo sin poder , ayuda por favor..

I have never been able to use the cheat since the day I bought it and they have definitely been very caring since then. I'm not very knowledgeable, so I have to wait for the final solution within 1-2 days. They are working hard.

hey any help im trying to delete kb5029244 for the second time and i get a error that has occurred not all of the updates where successfully uninstalled i made a ticket if u could help that would be great

@zebleerPeople on those forums are so quick to judge. It's really stupid, People can't use there brains, you have a track record of goods cheats with 10/10 security. You're stepping into a different realm by making a CSGO cheat. People will talk shit, get hit with other shit cheats then come crawling here after ban waves with other providers.

I'm having the problem where I can't uninstall kb5029263 and I downloaded and redownloaded the software then it says windows isn't supported and I have to uninstall security updates 

First I deleted one version, then a second one appeared, when I try to delete it an error occurs. tried and "wusa /uninstall /kb:5029244 "  "The installer encountered error 0x800f0905"

Kika has a fix for the update problem that works, i have all the updates installed, but i simply run his program and it bypasses those windows problems and works perfect! Thank Fika,appreciate your dedication to keeping us with a working product!?

On 8/8/2023 at 9:11 PM, zebleer said:

NOTE: This guide is to fix the error "Your Windows version is not yet supported...", C0000603, C000009A, or C0000022. If you have a different loader error visit the troubleshooting guide here as it has the solutions for the rest of the possible loader errors!

Search Windows for "winver" and run it...

If you are Windows 11 version 22H2... click this link

If you are Windows 11 version 21H2... click this link

If you are Windows 10 any version... click this link

All users read
Phantom Overlay has never in the past required Windows updates to be paused. I hope that you all trust me that something with the new updates caught my eye & I need to do some work before users can resume Windows updates. That day will come & I will not have to ask you to pause Windows updates again. Thank you for understanding!

Update September 28 2023
I am very close to fixing this issue. When that's done, you may resume Windows updates indefinitely. When this is fixed, it will be announced here.

Update September 29 2023
The links now have easier methods on them to troubleshoot problems. No more uninstalling packages or opening cmd or powershell. No more PC wipes. Just simple tools to use for any issue that arises. The overall issue will be fixed soon.

it doesn't work for me,

"An error has occurred. Some updates were not uninstalled correctly."

kb5029351 This update is not deleted no matter what you do. It seems like it was deleted, but when I reboot it comes back. It even appears when I refresh the page.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:41 PM, austinhux said:

hey any help im trying to delete kb5029244 for the second time and i get a error that has occurred not all of the updates where successfully uninstalled i made a ticket if u could help that would be great

Same problem here. I also made a ticket. Cant wait to start playing ?