Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, xmomoxkilla said:

can you answer my ticket please i didnt get my key but i payed the invoice

I fixed the bug that caused that and am fixing the three affected users now. Sorry about that!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SmackDaddy said:

did you mean kb5029263? i dont see the 53

Are you getting the error? If you're getting the error but not seeing Windows updates we list to uninstall make a support ticket and we'll get this figured out.

Yeah I’m getting the same code as smackdaddy. I made a ticket. I uninstalled the recent update on Windows11 and paused everything in hopes that may work but I’m still getting the Error. Everything was fine before the newest windows update for me. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SmackDaddy said:

did you mean kb5029263? i dont see the 53

Yes I meant KB5029263. Fixed typo apologies (W11)

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, CT508 said:

Yeah I’m getting the same code as smackdaddy. I made a ticket. I uninstalled the recent update on Windows11 and paused everything in hopes that may work but I’m still getting the Error. Everything was fine before the newest windows update for me. 

Yes fixed the typo for W11 it's KB5029263 you will uninstall

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, tjrust1 said:

im still getting the error after uninstalling it. its still showing as installed. but no option to uninstall it anymore

Reboot PC try again. I'll add that to thread

I’m having an issue with the website “checking if the site connection is secure” it’s been doing this for a good while now and I can’t seem to get anywhere onto the site on PC anymore 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, XxDeadxX said:

I’m having an issue with the website “checking if the site connection is secure” it’s been doing this for a good while now and I can’t seem to get anywhere onto the site on PC anymore 

I believe this was resolved on your ticket.

• Administrator

For those of you who don't have 5 minutes to do the steps,

Newer versions of the loader have checks for things like this, so you can also delete & re-download your loader for it to handle the job for you! Do not do this unless you need to. Make sure to delete extra/old copies of the loader from Downloads/Recycle Bin

• Administrator
14 hours ago, TapzMX said:

i cant find a solution yet :S @zebleer

Why are you using cmd? Just follow the explicit instructions in the thread. You don't need to use google or any other method online.

i keep getting loader error , cooooo7b , I uninstalled all updates I paused it for five weeks and my windows defender is off, what am i doing wrong or this cheats don't work 

• Administrator
18 hours ago, totie96 said:

i keep getting loader error , cooooo7b , I uninstalled all updates I paused it for five weeks and my windows defender is off, what am i doing wrong or this cheats don't work 

If you get error C000007B, that's a different error. The fix for that error is in the troubleshooting guide here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/loader-download/

It's an easy fix

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Dee said:

This does not work, I have tried it auto re downloads kb529263 again, then the option of uninstalling is no longer available please help. 

Try deleting & redownloading your loader. The new version of the loader will remove the update for you. After it's uninstalled, you need to make sure to pause Windows updates (read step 2 of the guide) or else it will just re-download

If the loader doesn't remove it successfully, you need to do it yourself. Follow the step 1 of the guide for W10 or W11. Which ever you are

ShadowRusher
15 minutes ago, Cakkkkk said:

cod just had a update seems as like esp isnt working 

Yup. There was an update that forced me to restart the game, and now nothing is working. I get the PO watermark at the top the left, and can make adjustments in the menu but when I’m in game, no ESP, radar, aimbit etc. 

Edited by ShadowRusher