Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

Injector just keeps loading, cant get to the key input menu.. ?

was working fine 30min ago, went to eat cane back and wouldn’t let me inject. Already deleted and downloaded another on my usb but same thing

Edited by Alpha7
12 minutes ago, Alpha7 said:

was working fine 30min ago, went to eat cane back and wouldn’t let me inject. Already deleted and downloaded another on my usb but same thing

I'm also getting this issue.

30 minutes ago, Alpha7 said:

I'm also experiencing this issue, waited for it to load but just closes itself 

I've been having the same problem if you go to telegram i think something is wrong with the PO so now, they going to try and get a new server they said, so right now we're all just waiting, For the announcement to come when they fix it.

• Administrator

The thread has been updated to include the new update that must be removed. It has also been made much easier to read and troubleshooting steps for any possible issue you could ever have are now added. You will not need to make a ticket or ask for help to solve the loader error. You can do it on your own now without any waiting for us.

The connection error is completely different. We are moving server hosts. Try redownloading the loader and trying again otherwise wait for me to announce we migrated servers here.

• Administrator

We have migrated servers!

If you are getting a connection error on the loader, please complete the following steps

1️⃣ Delete your current loader file
2️⃣ Download a new loader file from the PO website in an incognito/private browser window
3️⃣ Put the new loader file in your USB folder that you should already have an anti-virus exclusion for
4️⃣ Delete any extra copies of your loader from your Downloads or Recycle Bin. No copies other than your USB copy should exist
5️⃣ Make sure all games and launchers are closed, insert USB, inject, remove USB, boot launcher/game, have fun!

Downtime will be compensated. Make a ticket if you have any inquires about that

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Nmeu said:

Loader wont open for me even if i download a new one

43 minutes ago, xerox55 said:

same here, connection backend failed 3/0

1 hour ago, JollyKidT said:

I've been having the same problem if you go to telegram i think something is wrong with the PO so now, they going to try and get a new server they said, so right now we're all just waiting, For the announcement to come when they fix it.

1 hour ago, QGTMMAKKANDBREEZ said:

connection backend failed 3/0

1 hour ago, nulsora said:

Loader still failing backend connection...

1 hour ago, kersey07 said:

Loader still failing backend connection 

1 hour ago, clapped said:

Loader still failing to reach backend?

2 hours ago, Jose07 said:

Buenas tardes, al ejecutar el cargador, me salta error ( connection to backend failed:4/0 ) 

Como puedo arreglarlo?

2 hours ago, numb3rs404 said:

Also stuck at Loading. Grabbing new loader to see if it works.

3 hours ago, Hnzn said:

Can we have a ETA for the final fix?

7 hours ago, MackyT83 said:

connection to backend failed? Loader just keeps loading....

16 hours ago, Alpha7 said:

Does anyone know why or what to do? Injector just keeps loading 

16 hours ago, FragAndTeabag said:

I'm also experiencing this issue, waited for it to load but just closes itself 

16 hours ago, Alpha7 said:

So what do we do? Wait?

17 hours ago, rysuto said:

I'm also getting this issue.

17 hours ago, Alpha7 said:

19 hours ago, omarsy said:

Me too, how to solve this?

Fixed. Please redownload loader. More detailed steps here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2569-connection-error-fixed/

this is driving me bonkers man, now we need to uninstall 4 more updates?

KB5029351 is being a pain in the ass i cant seem to do anything with it. I unstall tells me its unstalled and does not say restart pc. i start PO get the error then i restart pc, and who do you know  KB5029351 is installed even tho updated are paused untill Nov 15

bought a sub for CS 2, WZ work fine last month all i had to do was uninstall one update.

Edited by Zoidtecks