Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator
11 hours ago, JSTchill said:

Loader down? I restarted computer few times and gets stuck injecting or downloading new loader. im current on all updates and drivers. and have real time turned off. never had this happen. just want to know if somthing is up tonight please?

The loader is still up. Try again to inject now, PM me or make a support ticket if you still have issues.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, richardmartinez3 said:

cant download to inject anymore 

Try using incognito mode or a different browser if you're having issues downloading the loader.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Nicheaton said:

Have tried, but i restart my pc and it reappears

Search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then next to "Pause updates" you will see a week pause option and a little arrow to the right of that -> click the drop-down arrow & then click "Pause for 5 weeks" -> now updates are paused for awhile.

4 hours ago, Fika said:

Search Windows for "Check for updates" -> then next to "Pause updates" you will see a week pause option and a little arrow to the right of that -> click the drop-down arrow & then click "Pause for 5 weeks" -> now updates are paused for awhile.

if done this, still re-installs

• Administrator
3 hours ago, joejdutton said:

Hi I have error code (C0000034) any ideas?

Delete and redownload the loader then try again to inject.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Nicheaton said:

if done this, still re-installs

I created a support ticket for you and messaged you there.

Hi I’m having same issue as those above. Have followed all steps on page 1, updates are paused. Computer still won’t uninstall KB5029263, reappears as installed every time I restart 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Gambles said:

Hi I’m having same issue as those above. Have followed all steps on page 1, updates are paused. Computer still won’t uninstall KB5029263, reappears as installed every time I restart 

Messaged you on your ticket.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, YouGotSnipedXd said:

Did all the steps and nothing is working. It was working before uninstalling the file now I get the error code c0000603. 

PMed you.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Ambush said:

My pause updates is grayed out. “Get latest updates to pause again,” anyway to bypass this? 

I would just leave it be for now. If it installs the latest updates just remove the one update specified in the original post and then pause again

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Ambush said:

My pause updates is grayed out. “Get latest updates to pause again,” anyway to bypass this? 

You might have to update then repeat these steps again. We'll also have the whole issue fixed soon though.