Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, InDcaa said:

When can I update my windown? Should I update it now or should I wait?

You can update it. If you get an error after just follow the guide.

Please let us know when the updated loader is fixed and if we need to download it again. I'll probably just wait for the issue to be resolved rather than uninstalling windows updates.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, TheBastard said:

Please let us know when the updated loader is fixed and if we need to download it again. I'll probably just wait for the issue to be resolved rather than uninstalling windows updates.

We'll announce when we support those security updates, it's a priority for us.

Doesn't give an option to uninstall on win10, I redownloaded loader and gives an error after asking if I want to uninstall. CMD doesn't work either, says on Microsoft that update is required and can't be removed completely.

Anything else to try? Edited by angelcursed
On 8/12/2023 at 10:10 AM, zebleer said:

If you want the loader to uninstall the windows update for you, delete your loader and redownload it from the website. Make sure to delete any old copies of the loader or copies in Downloads folder/Recycle Bin. Only the new copy on your USB should exist

Fixed a bug where it would try to uninstall the wrong update & say the update didn't exist

It’s still trying to delete the wrong update that doesn’t exist my man

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Nicheaton said:

It’s still trying to delete the wrong update that doesn’t exist my man

Just remove the relevant update yourself using the guide then. That will work

It sounds like the loader misidentified your winver

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, HelpStepBro said:

zeb should i just let the injector uninstall? I let it uninstall one of them already but now its asking for another uninstall after restart.

You can let the loader do it or do it yourself following the thread steps. Either way, you need to pause updates for 5 weeks after you remove it or else it'll just install again

• Administrator
On 8/12/2023 at 5:55 PM, TheBastard said:

Removing the update is harmless. It will get you back to cheating on COD. But if you want to wait, that's fine. We will be supporting it soon

On 8/14/2023 at 8:08 AM, zebleer said:

Just remove the relevant update yourself using the guide then. That will work

It sounds like the loader misidentified your winver

Have tried, but i restart my pc and it reappears

Loader down? I restarted computer few times and gets stuck injecting or downloading new loader. im current on all updates and drivers. and have real time turned off. never had this happen. just want to know if somthing is up tonight please?