Loader error temporary solution

zebleer

Just uninstall the update kb5029263, after reboot my pc the it reinstall the update automatically, even if redl the loader its not working please help ?

I go a message from loader too.. first day i did inject but now it says windows version not supported but there's not a special error code or something ...

OfficialJoker
15 hours ago, wetto said:

unable to uninstall KB5029263 ?

4 hours ago, aclypse10 said:

unable to uninstall KB5029263

Search cmd>right click run as admin> type:

Wusa /uninstall /kb:5029263 

^ you can CTRL+C and CTRL+V this into cmd.

19 minutes ago, OfficialJoker said:

Search cmd>right click run as admin> type:

Wusa /uninstall /kb:5029263 

^ you can CTRL+C and CTRL+V this into cmd.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's giving an error, it just won't let me uninstall

Edited by aclypse10
On 8/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, zebleer said:

NOTE: This guide is to fix the error "Your Windows version is not yet supported...", C0000603, C000009A, or C0000022. If you have a different loader error visit the troubleshooting guide here as it has the solutions for the rest of the possible loader errors!

Search Windows for "winver" and run it...

If you are Windows 11 version 22H2... click this link

If you are Windows 11 version 21H2... click this link

If you are Windows 10 any version... click this link

All users read
Phantom Overlay has never in the past required Windows updates to be paused. I hope that you all trust me that something with the new updates caught my eye & I need to do some work before users can resume Windows updates. That day will come & I will not have to ask you to pause Windows updates again. Thank you for understanding!

Update September 28 2023
I am very close to fixing this issue. When that's done, you may resume Windows updates indefinitely. When this is fixed, it will be announced here.

Update September 29 2023
The links now have easier methods on them to troubleshoot problems. No more uninstalling packages or opening cmd or powershell. No more PC wipes. Just simple tools to use for any issue that arises. The overall issue will be fixed soon.

Need help lmk removed all updates can’t remove any no more only have sec update kb5030211

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Thesneakerdoc said:

unable to uninstall KB5029263, i did all you said :c

Make a ticket or if you have a ticket message us about this in it. We will send you the fix.

can you respond to my ticket please i dont have the option to unistall one of windows versions necessary theres no uninstall button avalible for one of the following versions 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Thesneakerdoc said:

ticket is done #22818

1 hour ago, Chronic said:

can you respond to my ticket please i dont have the option to unistall one of windows versions necessary theres no uninstall button avalible for one of the following versions 

Fika or I will get back to each of you on your tickets very soon. We have a lot of tickets coming in but we got it.

darkestloader

So is there still no way to uninstall kb:5029263 without reinstalling windows? needs sorting asap.

Edited by darkestloader