Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

I cheat cause I pretty much play alone. I can’t even play the game casual. I just mainly Camo grind. I do have a decent KD. And Sbmm just makes it harder. It’s really the only way I feel I can go up against controller players. Their aim assist stays locked on me. Yet the moment i have to correct my aim I’m already dead. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha!! I am also 52.. I use it mainly for walling, don’t use the aim at all. It’s amazing to me just how many other people are cheating, it’s pretty easy to see when you can see how they track you perfectly. 

Dracula81

I know its weird but i cheat because i got banned after 25 shadow bans.No cheats used!!!!

I opened 20 tickets....no resolve.My last email on activision was like this..Thnx for creating a new hacker.

Love it..Love PO..best ever...my 6 provider and wi will never change it

Haha. Awesome,us old guys need help with these sweaty kids running around. The aimbot works amazing!!! got 16 kills the other day. 

• 3 weeks later...
RandyTager

I am a COD OG and i am still cracked as they say, ive played 3-4 nights a week for 20 years which is pretty sad but i enjoy it and its kept me out of trouble.

When warzone 1 dropped my interest in cod was re kindled substantially but as the game progressed i started noticing that things were not as they used to be. By the middle warzone 3 i was really scratching my head as to wtf was happening and why i was suddenly getting owned in a FPS like never before.

After 100's of hours wasted watching kill cams and reading websites i was quickly learning and realised what i was witness too

** A I M - A S S I S T ! and Cronus/xim aim assist

good luck out shooting any of these controller guys in Hier skill lobbies, sure you get lucky sometimes but its near impossible to be consistent once the enemy strafes or jumps.

They fked cod to make sure everyone had a decent experience and felt good about them selves, skill went out the window in favour of keeping noobs thinking they are gods and in turn buying shit from the store.

im only 2 days in and watching the last 15 in solos with full ESP confirms all the rest of my suspicions and let me tell you this game is totally fked, and you are wasting your time and sanity playing legit on mouse and keyboard.

fck cod and what they did to it, glad to be aboard x

• 2 weeks later...
fastchicken42

im not bad at games but im good enough to play high ranking in everything cheating pushes me the extra mile so i dont nerd out trying to compete with pros

I only cheat in warzone, and I only just started... I do it because in mw2019 warzone playing 100% legit I had a 2.9kd, in caldera I had a 3.4kd also legit... In mw2 warzone I had a 1.1kd playing legit and mw3 warzone pre cheats also a 1.1kd.

The problem was in mw2 they introduced a bunch of visual recoil/muzzle smoke so playing on mouse without aim assist it made it impossible to see what I was shooting at and track targets. mw3 they added additional mechanics where reticle actually moves around in sight which only effects mouse players since aim assist makes its negative effects inconsequential and you don't even need to see what you're shooting at but on mouse it sux. 

I actually just tried rewasd just before it got blocked which is what made me decide If the developers aren't willing to fix the issues (which are pretty glaringly obvious since about 90% of the kbm streamers have switched to controller, almost everyone I play with that was on mouse has switched and I'm sure a huge amount more)  I would find a way to level the playing field a little myself. Ironically with rewasd having aim assist on mouse it was far stronger than aim bot running at any level that isn't rage hacking. 

I have a second account which I only use on the xbox and only when I'm drunk and just want to sit on couch to play, on this account I only use controller... I suck on controller and it feels awkward but somehow I still had a 2.1kd for mw2 and a 5.2kd for mw3 (though I have only used it twice in mw3 so that kd isnt an average, just a couple of good games that made it high). 

So basically I just use  aimbot on absolute lowest settings so I have a slight feel for where the target is and so the reticle centreing issue is of less consequence. Esp on visible only just skeleton so I can actually see what I'm shooting at. 

• 4 weeks later...

I remember i use to be really good when i was younger even i was in in the top 5 players on rust in the competetitive scene back then ( i use to play like 12hx day), i just stop playing videogames for a really while and now im kinda bad , i dont have that much time so i use cheese to relax myself and enjoy the game while triying to play aslegit as possible

rarv1491

I don't have them on all the time but I use them sometimes when I see someone on the other team very suspicious. Actually, the vast majority of the time they are off. Me and my team (all good guys and legit players) have died many times to obvious hackers. Honestly, I feel kind of good to -sometimes- be able to fight back a little bit. I also use it sometimes in Ranked after the frustration of DC'ed servers, lagged out and losing SR, wins wont give me SR, games crashed and lose SR, lose with an incomplete team and still lose SR, and the stupid hidden MMR. All these things pushed me to try cheats. I didn't even paid for the game (it was a gift from a friend that wanted me to play with him) and I refuse to pay for the battle pass. However, I do feel ok giving my money to PO because: screw you, Activision.

JP2012ASP

So my eyesight is bad in seeing darker object  and reacting fast to get a shot off... Even  though I can hear them. I have the visible indicators/2d radar show me when they expose their position helps me out ton. I don't use the aim assist options because my aim is normally good. I normally play a supporting "Cheerleader" (assist/grab cash/loot/field upgrades/objectives) role in warzone.

Not a Rage hacker/ Blatant Cheater. More or less a closet cheater. In games like Overwatch, where my aim skills shine, I don't need cheats to hit Masters.

LibertasVeritas

Because fuck Activision. They cease and desist fan projects not even being sold. So fuck them and fuck the Stans. They fuck us with eomm and live nerfs and buffs mid-match. CoD is shit so revenge it is.

ninjahacker

I played legit for a long time and I got tired of gettig shadowbanned just because I'm a pretty good player.  Never used YY macros or anything.  Now i'm like FK this game and i'm gonna chair it until they get rid of shadowbanned system. 

Acheronn

Because I play ranked and tired of being hard stuck gold 3 because the other team is always stacked and my teammates are always smooth brains. If I win 1 game SBMM says nope, now you'll face 3 platinums and a diamond. So screw it 

aznthunder

To be honest, it’s cause my eyes are so bad, I can’t see anyone. I run only esp but only showing visible enemies. Just to help me see them when they are actually visible. 

freetorhym26

Im nowhere as good as my friends who play legit, i dont care about winning or playing ranked. its just nice to keep up with them  a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
karmaszin

Broke my wrist and little finger, ever since the pain has been intoreable and been unable to play on controller due to the restrain and I have terrible eyesight so po to the rescue, love being here and not leaving any time soon. Great dev and staff.

• 2 weeks later...
ChicoBarato

Is funny, but because of GrandpaHacks.. realizing every fucking streamer is cheating and how they cover for each other, recently they banned a pretty lame guy and everyone is covering for him. Thats the reason. 
and to be honest i closet cheat so fucking hard, that unless there is a detection they will never know 

ysdjay2x

played every game legit for years an got burnt out on it cheeting adds a new factor to it that extra bit of excitement needed to keep me invested in a game 

DaveSmith

I am nearly 50, hand eye has slipped and these kids play all day, every day. Some of us get home from work late and want to wind down without these sweats melting us every 4 seconds. Walls help for that. I don't use AB or UAV, just walls. 

I cheat because I'm tired of all these campers. You have great gunfights and then a rat comes out of some hole and kills you undeservedly. And that's why I need ESP

I'm actually a pretty good player, I had a 2.5 KD before I started cheating and now I'm almost at 3.5 because I don't die from these rat campers anymore.

PO is GOAT!
I've been cheating with my main account since I was level 150 and now I'm level 650 and haven't had a shadowban yet.

I only use ESP, if you can handle it no one will ever catch you! I used ESP in Counter Strike Source several years ago, so I know exactly how to behave.

I'll say it again, PO is GOAT!!
On 1/21/2024 at 7:50 PM, RandyTager said:

I am a COD OG and i am still cracked as they say, ive played 3-4 nights a week for 20 years which is pretty sad but i enjoy it and its kept me out of trouble.

When warzone 1 dropped my interest in cod was re kindled substantially but as the game progressed i started noticing that things were not as they used to be. By the middle warzone 3 i was really scratching my head as to wtf was happening and why i was suddenly getting owned in a FPS like never before.

After 100's of hours wasted watching kill cams and reading websites i was quickly learning and realised what i was witness too

** A I M - A S S I S T ! and Cronus/xim aim assist

good luck out shooting any of these controller guys in Hier skill lobbies, sure you get lucky sometimes but its near impossible to be consistent once the enemy strafes or jumps.

They fked cod to make sure everyone had a decent experience and felt good about them selves, skill went out the window in favour of keeping noobs thinking they are gods and in turn buying shit from the store.

im only 2 days in and watching the last 15 in solos with full ESP confirms all the rest of my suspicions and let me tell you this game is totally fked, and you are wasting your time and sanity playing legit on mouse and keyboard.

fck cod and what they did to it, glad to be aboard x

ok its been 3 months playing legit against what they call rotational aim assist, i am on mouse and keyboard and its almost impossible in the lobbies i play at the TOP.

mouse and keybaoard players can miss bullets and the other 95% on controller cant miss bullets if they tryed. Even when nose to nose while ads they cant miss. If i go up a zip line or fall from a window  i am perfectly tracked at any speed or range of motion and this is legally built into the game.

I cant take it anymore, why should i have to sweat this hard to lose 9/10 1on1 gun fights.

hear ye! Let GOD be my witness i will use PO until the day i cant play anymore or until they remove rotaional aim assist and kronus which ever comes sooner - from this day forward i will not feel guilty and will use only a level of aimbot equal to the absurd level of rotational aim assist and nothing more.

Signed in blood

Randy Tager, Lifer 17:56 GMT 22/04/2024