Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

OPgamingCHAIR

I cheat because

1. Call Of Duty franchise is a joke and has been for the last 10+ years

2. COD games get replaced yearly, no point trying to be a sweat lord grinding shit out becoming a sweaty grub when its all get wiped 11 months from release

3. Everyone cheats in COD/WZ these days, Especially the big and mid tier streamers, I legit cheat in the exact same fashion these guys do and people simp over these streamers its embarrassing honestly

4. It's fun, people that say they hate hackers need to give it a go, its like cocaine you'll come back back for more and more

5. Fu*k Activision and all of their subsidiaries and IP

3 hours ago, OPgamingCHAIR said:

I cheat because

2. COD games get replaced yearly, no point trying to be a sweat lord grinding shit out becoming a sweaty grub when its all get wiped 11 months from release

Damn does this mean you don't even have a legit main?

Hardcore ass cheater lol.

OPgamingCHAIR
7 hours ago, DMUonaFFAR said:

Damn does this mean you don't even have a legit main?

Hardcore ass cheater lol.

Nope lol, whats the point, if you get hit with a HWID ban you can kiss all the accounts goodbye, thats said I don't rage hack

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the time i cheat to test and to think outside the box/analyze more about everything thats happening, but i cheat for long time, started in CS 1.5 in 2002 and cheated inside some leagues at that time.

As a cheater, you can see the difference between a legit player, a cheater and a legit-cheater, all of them have them differences and it's awesome to see this evolution at all, because you'll be getting better even if you're cheating, so most of the time its just the fun and enjoyment of something that you don't need to tryhard.

7 minutes ago, Buksi77 said:

I cheat because of my hearing. I'm deaf, I can't hear the footsteps. they always shoot me first because they hear where I come from. I can't hear anything, so the game is very difficult for me. I'm a good player, my hand is a target stick. and i only use radar. so equal! they hear my steps, I see them. unfortunately, last week I used the crap "hitman" internal mw2 uav tool cheat and got banned.

I hope it wasn't disabled by hardware. (HWID) I will make a new account and try the new Po cheat. I'm afraid I'll be banned again.

I'm a little scared.  sorry, I used google translate.

I hope you are not premantly banned!

If you get a new PC just use PO next time and you will be fine ?

3 minutes ago, SOID said:

I hope you are not premantly banned!

If you get a new PC just use PO next time and you will be fine ?

I don't have money for a new computer right now. what I'm going to do is format all drives. I will reinstall the system. new account, new email, new card (buy game), new phone. so i hope i will be ok.

8 minutes ago, Buksi77 said:

I don't have money for a new computer right now. what I'm going to do is format all drives. I will reinstall the system. new account, new email, new card (buy game), new phone. so i hope i will be ok.

If you get a spoofer works well too, way cheaper than buying a new pc.
Good to see your story, keep having fun!

24 minutes ago, chichinki said:

If you get a spoofer works well too, way cheaper than buying a new pc.
Good to see your story, keep having fun!

Thanks! and then the spoofer if necessary. this is what i will use. SHOP (cybor6.com) they say it's the best. constantly updated. who created this program is a warzone player. HWID was banned a long time ago and he came up with this good fake.

6 minutes ago, Buksi77 said:

Thanks! and then the spoofer if necessary. this is what i will use. SHOP (cybor6.com) they say it's the best. constantly updated. who created this program is a warzone player. HWID was banned a long time ago and he came up with this good fake.

Sounds awesome!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Buksi77 said:

Feel free to PM me or make a support ticket if you want help with your ban situation.

10 hours ago, Fika said:

Feel free to PM me or make a support ticket if you want help with your ban situation.

then I will write before buying. I'm asking for help. Thanks!

21 hours ago, Buksi77 said:

then I will write before buying. I'm asking for help. Thanks!

Remember to test atleast with 2 accounts, then you'll be safe
Have fun mate!

16 minutes ago, chichinki said:

Have fun mate!

I do not understand! why do you need two accounts? should i buy the game twice?

17 minutes ago, chichinki said:

Have fun mate!

I have a battlenet account. mw2 disabled. mw2019 is not banned. playable.

5 minutes ago, Buksi77 said:

I do not understand! why do you need two accounts? should i buy the game twice?

You can test both with Warzone 2 only, MW2/WZ2.0 = they're the same game, just different game-modes.

2 minutes ago, chichinki said:

You can test both with Warzone 2 only, MW2/WZ2.0 = they're the same game, just different game-modes.

I understand! good idea! Thanks!

On 12/20/2022 at 1:43 AM, Fika said:

I have an old steam account. https://i.imgur.com/ey3fFF7.png  with all cod games. here i was able to play mw2 free game. can i buy mw2 game here? safe? or should I make a completely new account?   only battlenet account has mw2 banned. 

Just now, Buksi77 said:

I have an old steam account. https://i.imgur.com/ey3fFF7.png  with all cod games. here i was able to play mw2 free game. can i buy mw2 game here? safe? or should I make a completely new account?   only battlenet account has mw2 banned. 

If they're not linked together yes you can, but did you used a spoofer before trying it out?
If yes, you'll be fine, if not, you will still be banned probably.

3 minutes ago, chichinki said:

If they're not linked together yes you can, but did you used a spoofer before trying it out?
If yes, you'll be fine, if not, you will still be banned probably.

I have a different email address for my steam account. battlenet and steam are not connected. I have never used a spoofer.