Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

Same here.
I just want to enjoy the game after a workday and the family.
And don't run paranoid around the map and checking every corner.

I cheated  a lot in single-player games to enjoy the story and stuff, but Warzone was my first MP because it is such a sweaty game because of their annoying SBMM.

• 3 weeks later...

I cheat just because I can, I have good natural gamesense and aim, but sometimes I just like to relax and as someone who's very competitive, it saves me time warming up on a daily basis just to compete against other cheaters or other sweats.

i Started using this Chair like 8months after i had been grinding warzone i watched streamers and tried to get better and better but i always felt like i fell short and always dieing by sweatys. i like the competive but its like who is all being truthful and competativbe in the end. so i decided i would use esp to my advantage and make my experince more fun where i wasnt dieing to the sweat anymore but has always made me feel more aware without the chair. 

• 3 weeks later...

I spent 3 years getting good at Overwatch. Got to GM and it feels like it was a waste of time, now that the game is pretty much dead. I'm a father now with only like a couple of hours a day to play, so I don't wanna die every 2 seconds. I use ESP and only to evade people, not engage. That way I can survive longer in the game and have more fun.

• 5 weeks later...

I find cheating a addiction, I find games boring otherwise, I find a thrill in breaking the game and finding bugs So I cheat to find more bugs and manipulate code and the games intent.

• 2 weeks later...
toolegittoquit

I love COD, and I love Warzone.

I'm an above average player when I'm not cheating. I tracked my stats and my KD hovers around 1.7 when not cheating. Remember, average is like 0.95 or something. So anything above that is good! My problem is this game gives me severe anxiety and jump scares (which I absolutely hate), but I love it so much I want to keep playing. The cheats actually help alleviate that anxiety whilst still giving me the joy of playing the game.

Also, as a retort to all the YouTubers who complain about cheating - I had a micro penis before COD even existed.

• 3 weeks later...

because everyone else is cheating otherwise i wouldn't its so obvious everyone's cheating when the updates come out and cheats go down you watch the skill level of everyone turns to poo

• 2 months later...
GhostPunisher186

Why do I Cheat is because

. Campers

. My legit account got banned when I never cheated

. Mass Reported because I was better than them 

. grinding camos and weapons takes ages

. I don't play 247 because I have a job and work all week

. Players that talk shit and cyber bully you over a game

• 2 weeks later...
TheBastard

I cheat because it was obvious in higher skilled lobbies many were using ESP. I was tired of getting owned by people who were clearly cheating and had an uncanny Battlefield IQ. This evens the playing field in higher skilled lobbies where many are cheating. The console guys also use Chronus and the aim assist. All I use is ESP.

Whats amazing is how many people you can tell are subtle ESP hacking for advantage in warzone when you chase cam these 8-10 kill players with ESP ON. They hide it with HB, ETC. Try and obfuscate it. Hilarious watching guys with ESP because you can see them react to guys that aren't even visible. Extremely obvious how many using ESP once you have it as well. Most cheaters don't rage cheat. They use ESP for advantage and pass it off as skill. 

In summary, I cheat bc I'm competitive and warzone is INFESTED with cheaters. I got tired of the bs. The reality is in high level competition, if you're not cheating you're losing. PED in D1 and pro sports is an example. Those that want to win find a way to get the advantage. Warzone is no different. And it's truly got a problem. Ricochet sucks. They need to make warzone pay per account so people actually care about losing an account. Until anticheat actually works, cheating will be a problem and PO team will make money hand over fist. Supply and demand. 

Edited by TheBastard
  • 1 month later...
MarabouStork

I’ve been playing cod for a very long time, since 2006 and since about BO4 I’d been convinced other players were cheating.

I then got into watching videos about hackers on YouTube. That opened my eyes to what was going on and, in the last couple of years - and in particular since I started using cheats this last couple of weeks, I can see quite clearly from my ESP that many players I come up against are cheating.

So basically my experience of using cheats for the first time ever has confirmed my earlier suspicions about cheaters and whilst nobody is forcing me to cheat I am levelling the playing field.

I spend a lot of time and money on COD and I’m using only ESP, no aimbot and still taking the L if the opponent legitimately betters me, I don’t feel I’m rage hacking only as I say, levelling the playing field a bit.

if nobody else was running ESP I wouldn’t do it but no way am I continuing to get beaten time and time again by cheaters. Once every few games is fine as long as I still have some good games and can see other ESP cheaters making a beeline for me from 150m away (as they do with no UAV up) and give them a taste of their own medicine.

• 3 weeks later...
convolution

I have epilepsy so my hands shake.  I'm pretty good at snapping on a target but shaking hands do not lead to sustained accuracy.  Now I can play with my boys and clutch when needed.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, convolution said:

I have epilepsy so my hands shake.  I'm pretty good at snapping on a target but shaking hands do not lead to sustained accuracy.  Now I can play with my boys and clutch when needed.

Glad we can help.

• 1 month later...

I cheat because I'm way passed my prime and love to partake in the 420 while gaming. Turns out that when you're in your late 30s and you're high, Kovaak doesn't help you survive 0.4sec TTKs in most situations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I try to cheat without making it unfair for others, I don't have much time to play so this at least help me to not die fast... Also I hate when someone kills me form the back, this way I can avoid this happening. I only user radar and only visible, so this way I play without feeling guilty lol