Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

• Administrator

I would like to just post again that I cheat because I'm dog shit but anyways @Ripple I did pin your very interesting discussion thread & you are on your way to VIP.

6 hours ago, zebleer said:

I would like to just post again that I cheat because I'm dog shit but anyways @Ripple I did pin your very interesting discussion thread & you are on your way to VIP.

Its an honor to have this thread pinned by the big boss himself, thanks @zebleer

RequiredField

I only play zombies in private matches so what I do doesn't really impact anybody. I really enjoy the use of the tp to crosshairs to grind camo's and challenges. I like the infinite ammo and god mode  just to be in beast mode high rounds. Noclip is a blast to run outside the map and explore as well with the antigravity just brings a different level of fun to the game.  I also like to speedrun/highrounds/EE legit and it lets me practice different routes and esp helps a lot with zombie spawn predictions to find some of the best spots to hold. Also why not that's why we have PC's right.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:44 PM, Dalala15 said:

The reason i cheat, well. To make sure my content for YouTube & Twitch is always entertaining. You know those slumber periods you sometimes can have. Those are gone. ?

Chat is more hyped and so am i. I cheat because it boost my skill, so games aren't boring. ?

I find a lot more enjoyment in warzone now than before. I don't rage hack and i still lose more than i win. But my kill counts are higher. ?

Pretty much this. The only time I have viewers stay around is when I’m on a spree. Nothing pompous like you see in most streamers but just enough for viewers to stick around

Edited by kokrng

I cheat now bcuz it's fun and to have an edge. I'm somewhat of good player without them still more fun with cheats. But I started cheating not to have an edge but to play with other hackers in servers against each other(who has better hax or config), or go raging in public servers and wipe them out have bunch of kids cry and bitch. We would use rcon blocker witch would flood the server and block the admins from kicking us. That shit was fun in a way. 

Monkeyboyxxx

I am cheating in online games since 1997./1998 , since quake 1 and 2 and openGL cheats. why? well i made some nice reputation, made some $ also during the ClanBase era, and just gives me the heeby jeeby feeling in my stomach. u know the feeling when u insert the usb and waiting for that INjECTION SUCCESSFUL and u enter game and see the watermak? THAT  feeling ??. Plus ive got to know some really cool and smart ppl along the way, like our PO community for example ??❤. Now im considered older gamer and i just play and cheat together with my son and we have some laughs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 5:26 PM, DoctorCubana said:

I cheat to boost up my skill a little bit, in order to play relaxed and without too much attention. Honestly i like to play legit as much possible, but i don't want waste tons of hrs in a game just to gain the 0,05% of skill per week... so, i use the cheats to enjoy the game in relax.

100%

Reason 1:

If I come home from work and I want to relax playing video games. With PO / cheats in general I dont have to tryhard or waste a lot of time to increase my skills. I am just  performing well because i worked some hours to pay the cheat, instead of  wasting a lot of time to increase my skill.

I think many of us will have around the same reason.

Similar Scenario:

WOW Gold / Items :  I could stupidly farm that stuff every day and just farm gold to play.

But this is not what I want. I want to relax while I'm playing and because I work every day anyways, I go and transfer some of the money earned by working for only a couple of hours into game content / items / cheats which would take weeks or months to acquire manualy.

Reason 2:

Because I work a lot I dont have that much time to increase my skills or farm / progress in video games. BUT I want to keep up with my friends and still be able to play with them without being a heavy burden to carry around. Cheats / Bots / Item-Marketplaces give me this opportunity.

Reason 3:
Fun! -  I think there is nothing more fun then trolling around in some games. May be online pvp-games messing with players that annoyed you or in offline games messing around with the NPCs. But also the other("birght") side: you can host lobbies for your friends, trade them some insane items to make them happy and help em out. I like to enhance my peoples game experience with what I do.

Keep Safe ?

Kean

Edited by xkean
added reason 3 lols :D

I cheat because I don't have like 8 hours a day to improve and get better at the game, although I can day that I'm not bad at the game, but having that sweet smooth aimbot along with something like 2D radar helps me get better and actually enjoy the game.

I've been gaming with the COD Series since it's beginning in 2003. I have played FPS style games for much longer than that though. So I do already have a pretty decent skill set already at about a 2+ k/d ratio. I have used ? to help even out the playing field since so many also using it these days. Plus as some others have mentioned it helps with Content for Streaming and makes for a more enjoyable experience for all. I don't rage, mainly because I don't need to. I'm also a former Admin of 2 Huge ? sites. So I know what @zebleer has to deal with and I Respect what he does. It's not easy. These days I really enjoy playing and not having to deal with running a ?site. It's great being retired from that part of the community for me. I still support those who work hard like @zebleerthough as I know and understand exactly what all it entails. Keep up the great work brother. For the customers hey If I can ever help any of you feel free to reach out, as I have extensive knowledge over the years. Main thing is remember to just have fun and as always Carry on Brothers & Sisters!

Because 75% of hardcore search and destroy players are cheating, and when i say 75, it could even be higher. 

It's shocking how many are actually using stuff to benefit them, and rather than rage quit and Throw my my wife's cats tail into the toaster, I'll just join them and be better at it than they are. 

Plus it's more fun knowing its a fair playing field again. 

On 7/27/2021 at 5:42 PM, Zevos said:

Why do i cheat? Hmm...

Revenge, as people have mentioned... When people cheat so much and obvious, you'll get pissed, along with not having the time nor willpower to get good at the game.

It's also really nice to land those satisfying shots and to have people / friends belive you're soo good, specially when you have a cheat like PO which is streamproof legit everywhere.

Yall are just so freaking sad and pathetic holy hell

Tbh and not to brag, im a good player before i startes driving cars and using cheese. My kd is 3.5.in warzone season 2 (2020)

I got banned for using hxd to unlock camo and i am back with a new acct. But by around season 3, cheaters have been rampant in wz so i started cheating myself.

Whenever there are ragers, i legit rage them since i already have a good aim.

But normally, i simply use radar when theres no one raging in the lobby. Kd went up to 5 

9 hours ago, Progenitor said:

Tbh and not to brag, im a good player before i startes driving cars and using cheese. My kd is 3.5.in warzone season 2 (2020)

I got banned for using hxd to unlock camo and i am back with a new acct. But by around season 3, cheaters have been rampant in wz so i started cheating myself.

Whenever there are ragers, i legit rage them since i already have a good aim.

But normally, i simply use radar when theres no one raging in the lobby. Kd went up to 5 

"when theres no one raging in the lobby"

It's easier when there is no ragers

3 hours ago, Fedorino said:

"when theres no one raging in the lobby"

It's easier when there is no ragers

TBH i prefer that theres a fool proof 100% anticheat because I dont really trust anyone anymore when it comes to Competitive FPS but then again, thats unrealistic and I would prefer to have PO over anyone else since cheating would continue for years to come 

• 2 weeks later...
AttilaWarezHack

I don't feel any pleasure anymore to play multiplayer games, get rage for nothing at all, there is nothing special, I don't enjoy. At this point I even prefer play solo games. But with cheats, it's like a big new feature, a big new breath brought to the games ?

Edited by AttilaWarezHack
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 9:37 AM, tlm99 said:

Because I am tired of wasting time to get good just to get shat on by cheaters.

If you can't beat em' join em' ?

Exactly this is how it’s always been. I’ve become what I hated

I cheat simply because I do NOT have the time to invest in games that require grinding. Also imo, games with battle pass such as COD = waste of money, when u never complete the entire pass. i complete each pass and cuttt down the grind when cheating.