Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

I believe this is an interesting question and people have different reasons so I will start with mine, basically I don't have the time other players have to practice and be sweaty, so I use it for fun and to level up my experience a little bit ?

DoctorCubana

I cheat to boost up my skill a little bit, in order to play relaxed and without too much attention. Honestly i like to play legit as much possible, but i don't want waste tons of hrs in a game just to gain the 0,05% of skill per week... so, i use the cheats to enjoy the game in relax.

The reason i cheat, well. To make sure my content for YouTube & Twitch is always entertaining. You know those slumber periods you sometimes can have. Those are gone. ?

Chat is more hyped and so am i. I cheat because it boost my skill, so games aren't boring. ?

I find a lot more enjoyment in warzone now than before. I don't rage hack and i still lose more than i win. But my kill counts are higher. ?

On 7/11/2021 at 3:21 PM, Aaron said:

Cause I'm shit.

15 hours ago, zebleer said:

same

12 hours ago, Stroudy said:

Can vouch for this, especially warzone

And I thought I was the only one and was embarrassed to say so, guess not, lol

On 7/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, DoctorCubana said:

I cheat to boost up my skill a little bit, in order to play relaxed and without too much attention. Honestly i like to play legit as much possible, but i don't want waste tons of hrs in a game just to gain the 0,05% of skill per week... so, i use the cheats to enjoy the game in relax.

I get you, usually we play to relax and have fun, but with so many sweaty people and sbmm that is not possible the legit way.

On 7/12/2021 at 4:44 AM, Dalala15 said:

The reason i cheat, well. To make sure my content for YouTube & Twitch is always entertaining. You know those slumber periods you sometimes can have. Those are gone. ?

Chat is more hyped and so am i. I cheat because it boost my skill, so games aren't boring. ?

I find a lot more enjoyment in warzone now than before. I don't rage hack and i still lose more than i win. But my kill counts are higher. ?

Thats true, I mean people watch streamers either for fun or to learn something and watch high kill count plays ?

I cheat because there are so many people already doing it and I find that the game companies sell us a product and make so much money and do little or nothing to improve the situation ... I can hear it already. people say "but s your just not to cheat" but these boring get you killed by another hacker, there are so many everywhere so basically I cheat to show the other that the product for which he pays is shit and that they do laugh at them ... the gamers blame the hackers but in doing so the game companies who should blame

emptywallet

im pretty decent at games i can beat pro players sometimes but other times I'm absolute ASS but i downloaded so i can get my bois some wins

To level the playing field.  Legit I have a 1.8 KD and get fucked by SBMM all the time since they don’t have ranked mode. ? was the only way to enjoy yourself when every lobby is Dimond

Edited by PotatoT
On 7/14/2021 at 3:30 AM, ladm2647 said:

just looking to maximize my fun in the limited time I have to game

Totally understandable, it is no fun at all getting killed by sweaty people over and over again when all we want is to have fun

On 7/15/2021 at 8:09 AM, emptywallet said:

im pretty decent at games i can beat pro players sometimes but other times I'm absolute ASS but i downloaded so i can get my bois some wins

Those sweet wins and the feeling of getting them ?

17 hours ago, PotatoT said:

To level the playing field.  Legit I have a 1.8 KD and get fucked by SBMM all the time since they don’t have ranked mode. ? was the only way to enjoy yourself when every lobby is Dimond

This is what happening to me, I also have a 2+ KD but the problem is when I play with my friends who is below 1 KD, we are getting fucked. So this helps with such situations where SBMM is screwing us.

Addicted to when they pop no matter how it happens.

Scares the shit out of me when I get surprised.  

Now I spectate more with the cheats still running.  Apparent now its more leveling the playing field rather than an advantage.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:02 AM, YOLOYOLO said:

Addicted to when they pop no matter how it happens.

Scares the shit out of me when I get surprised.  

Now I spectate more with the cheats still running.  Apparent now its more leveling the playing field rather than an advantage.

This is kind of how i feel about it, why try get really good at a game when your opponents cheese.
I can spot others so easily now and some people make it so obvious. One guy straight up was aim locking on me through walls. At least try to hide it ?

Why do i cheat? Hmm...

Revenge, as people have mentioned... When people cheat so much and obvious, you'll get pissed, along with not having the time nor willpower to get good at the game.

It's also really nice to land those satisfying shots and to have people / friends belive you're soo good, specially when you have a cheat like PO which is streamproof legit everywhere.

Interesting thread and answers/reasons.

I cheat because I do not have the amount of play time as other people have that are good at the game, so I need a handicap to make it more even. I still rarely win because I want to look legit. Mostly use aimbot and rarely use ESP.