Why Do You Cheat ?

Ripple

5 minutes ago, chichinki said:

If they're not linked together yes you can, but did you used a spoofer before trying it out?
If yes, you'll be fine, if not, you will still be banned probably.

but the phone number and debit card purchase are the same in the two branches.

8 minutes ago, Buksi77 said:

I have a different email address for my steam account. battlenet and steam are not connected. I have never used a spoofer.

Get your mw2 ban issue figured out first, after this buy the game, not the opposite ?

I just ordered the parts for my first PC yesterday so the reason why I'm going to cheat is that I can't hear or see jack. Im self employed and don't have the most time to play like I used to. I'm really struggling with the new wz2.0 and always get shot by guys who I can't pick out of the environment. The game is very unenjoyable at it's current state for me and I know using esp is going to make the game much more fun.

8 hours ago, WeezyBabyDoll said:

I just ordered the parts for my first PC yesterday so the reason why I'm going to cheat is that I can't hear or see jack. Im self employed and don't have the most time to play like I used to. I'm really struggling with the new wz2.0 and always get shot by guys who I can't pick out of the environment. The game is very unenjoyable at it's current state for me and I know using esp is going to make the game much more fun.

It's indeed going to make more fun, way more easier in a way, i really hope you like it when you get it.
Have fun mate!

Edited by chichinki

Hey so i'm a hell of a scum, i've almost always cheated on all games, it started as kids on warcraft III cs 1.5 cs 1.6 etc etc, basically i didn't wanted to cheat but i'm a keyboard mouse player and got wrecked against the aim assist of the controllers, i took the plunge! And then i stress less when i play i'm relaxed knowing where the enemies are while playing like a fool watching all the corners anyway you got the trick, a real crap! But I like especially to play with friends who also use PO we split the face well, happy end of year party!

Edited by smimooz
spelling
2022.12.21-én 10:40-kor Chichinki azt mondta:

Először derítsd ki az mw2 kitiltási problémádat, utána vedd meg a játékot, ne az ellenkezőjét ?

Edited by Buksi77
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me, it's not just a time thing. I've been playing games since I was 7 years old - I'm 41 now, and the only thing that's going to change at this point is running my own game studio. FATAL1TY era gamer here.

That being said, in my 20's, I had played so many games across multiple platforms, I started thinking like a problem-solver when I ran into things I didn't like in games. I've also been a musician for most of my life, and started playing when I was around 8 or so.

Mix those two things together and recognizing nuance inside games and 'why' things work enabled me to spot people who were using game enhancements.

To put it simply: I started using game enhancements because other people were.

When you're using one, you can also spot other people who are using them as well - mostly through ESP. But I will say for the record - there are FAR MORE people using game enhancements than anyone realizes. I don't consider myself an authority on the subject, but I can confidently say with the release of WZ2, they've become mainstream: and they aren't going away anytime soon.

Why do I cheat? 

I was always against cheaters but the last year I developed arthritis which makes it very difficult and painful to play on the same level I used to play. 

I use AB in the smoothest way possible so I can still have fun in the game. Using radar for peace of mind during all this.

Thanks, @zebleer and @Fika , and everyone I forget for making this awesome program.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, OrbitalSix said:

Why do I cheat? 

I was always against cheaters but the last year I developed arthritis which makes it very difficult and painful to play on the same level I used to play. 

I use AB in the smoothest way possible so I can still have fun in the game. Using radar for peace of mind during all this.

Thanks, @zebleer and @Fika , and everyone I forget for making this awesome program.

You're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to cheat because I was bad. Now I cheat because I need glasses and have floaters so I can't see anything. I use ESP to help my situational awareness but that's about it. I've ruined to many games by hacking to aggressively in the past and squeezing out all the fun of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using ESP in combat, I can observe how players behave in a given situation or terrain and learn these tactics for myself. In this way I learn the best tactics for each situation and terrain.

• 1 month later...
Goldfrapp0x0309

Activision corrupted my account after buying the game meaning I couldn't play the game. They never resolved it after countless times reaching out and getting through the non-existent support.

Now I have a vendetta against this crappy "game" company.

• 4 weeks later...
blerbertron

After YEARS every killcam showed someone locking onto me as if using aimbot, and spectating my friend before and after he got a PS5, I realized the in game aim assist is literally aimbot. He snaps to and locks onto people just like aimbot, just like all my killcams. Combine that with obvious skill based damage/hit reg, I had enough. I'm just slightly above average at shooters, but in WZ, I lose almost every face to face 1v1 and that's not how it is in any other game I play. So, fuck it... I would just stop playing WZ but its the only way to hang out with my buddy since he moved states away, so I decided to cheat. Shit, even with cheats, I just look like every other aim assist having console punk in all my killcams, so I don't feel one tiny bit bad.

I cheat because I enjoy bringing joy to my friends after wins that they otherwise wouldn't be able to achieve themselves. Everyone deserves to experience that.

• 3 months later...
SowkaAtomowka

I started when when ranked became unplayable cauz too many ppl started using WH and aimbot. That's why I bought first cheats from PO. I saw to many times on killcam when someone tracking me through wall, through water etc. That's why I'm started. I only used it to play ranked and little aimbot when I play casual, never use on resurgence, mp or dmz.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive always been good at cods before i ever cheated, KD's between 2/4. But the past few years the SBMM has become so bad that it drained all the fun out of the game. Gone were the days of pub stomping or pulling off crazy clutches in SND, having to sweat my tits off just to go slightly positive...... F that shizzzzz, that is no fun.

• 2 weeks later...
lefthandedmidget

i can hold a 2kd pretty easy without cheats but with sbmm its just like playing ranked so i sit back crack a beer and cheat ? also im addicted, i have cheated in everything

• 2 weeks later...

I used to look at cheating as weakness, I still do I suppose.  I'm old and my reflexes aren't what they used to be.  However, I can play private matches with other PC players and still hold my own.  I have only recently switched to the dark side because Activision said FUCK PC PLAYERS by making their own built-in and overpowered aimbot for console players.  I don't see using my own aimbot cheating while playing COD, I'm just evening the playing field.

Tried playing a bit today in pubs with a few friends.  Caught someone using wallhacks.  LOL, once you've used it yourself once you can spot it a mile away, for sure.  I used to hackuse all the time without truly knowing what to look for.  Now that I do I understand how prevalent the cheese really is, it's crazy.

Spend $100 on a game $3000 on a nice gaming rig only to have 12 year olds talk trash behind a shitty mic in their mom's basement on a 3 year old console?  Nah.  If it's good enough for the pros and streamers, it's good enough for me.  I refuse to spend my free time pissed off.