Major MW3 cheat updates/improvements

zebleer

Felix2706
20 minutes ago, chaatypepper777 said:

Is there an anticipated downtime with the season 3 update?

🙏🏽

Cthulhu
23 minutes ago, bspear85 said:

mine is saying injections are currently disabled

Injections are currently disabled as PO is being updated for Season 3. Follow the Telegram Announcements channel for status updates

2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Injections are currently disabled as PO is being updated for Season 3. Follow the Telegram Announcements channel for status updates

bro, I was able to inject and play without errors, I may have a problem because of that, I played 5 games in resurjecia

Dingus86
13 minutes ago, tjf67 said:

bro, I was able to inject and play without errors, I may have a problem because of that, I played 5 games in resurjecia

Did the hack actually work?  Mine just injected as well. Go into the game and the overlay didn’t show up nor could I open the menu. 

Its not working it said injection successful but when im in the game doesnt show the menu like before please what do i do i need help

@zebleer

Edited by AJMX

mine injected and worked with everything aimbot, skeleton everything so I'm wondering if there could be any problem

if I take it perma bam that is a gross mistake, in letting it inject without being updated

betogamer43
In this new season 3, it doesn't load me. Is this happening to anyone else? I've tried restarting, I've tried windows+d and windows+g and the menu doesn't appear, help
Cthulhu
4 minutes ago, betogamer43 said:
In this new season 3, it doesn't load me. Is this happening to anyone else? I've tried restarting, I've tried windows+d and windows+g and the menu doesn't appear, help

Injections are disabled until PO is updated and safe for Season 3

Cthulhu
16 minutes ago, tjf67 said:

mine injected and worked with everything aimbot, skeleton everything so I'm wondering if there could be any problem

27 minutes ago, Dingus86 said:

Did the hack actually work?  Mine just injected as well. Go into the game and the overlay didn’t show up nor could I open the menu. 

Even if you are able to inject, it's recommended to wait until zeb says the cheat is safe and updated for Season 3. If you get perma banned its not PO's fault that you didn't follow the recommended instructions

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Even if you are able to inject, it's recommended to wait until zeb says the cheat is safe and updated for Season 3. If you get perma banned its not PO's fault that you didn't follow the recommended instructions

but this is a gross mistake in letting it inject without being updated, as the PO has automatic att, which is why I thought it was safe

Cthulhu
16 minutes ago, oascom said:

mine says connection error ?

Restart computer and reinject

Cthulhu
10 minutes ago, Multitask said:

Yes, PO is now updated and safe to use with Season 3

Cthulhu
35 minutes ago, HabibiBelieveMe said:

Is controller support still coming or what?

I believe controller support is still being worked on.

evil666
39 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I believe controller support is still being worked on.

Ok thanks bro

qq997656084
9小时前,克苏鲁说:

我相信控制器支持仍在开发中。

何时可以更新AIM控制器按钮的激活