Major MW3 cheat updates/improvements

zebleer

• Administrator
zebleer
3 minutes ago, kmakimura said:

that's the key to activate the aimbot config not for the aimbot itself isn't it

The different aimbot configs are activated with different aimkeys. They are all active at once

So you can have 4 aim keys and each has their own aimbot config

Does that make sense?

• Administrator
zebleer
52 minutes ago, Jitem said:

Thank you my friend. There are minor errors.

While aimbot is targeting a player, the aim shifts to an irrelevant place.

There was a high degree of fps loss in the game.

For in-game FPS improvement change the cheat frame rate to 50 or 60 and the ESP refresh rate to 10 or 20 (10 if your ESP lags)

You can also use high performance toggle and use reasonable game settings for your PC specs

If the issue persists please contact me t.me/PhantomOverlay

• Administrator
zebleer
32 minutes ago, ae386 said:

I get error codes when logging in still. Opened ticket, waiting to hear back.

Thank you for opening a ticket we will be in touch soon!

Zazadu491
5 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Restart your computer

Already did I have 50 -60 fps and I tried every settings of refresh esp interval

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

48 minutes ago, inferis95 said:

I have 200 fps I wanted to know how the framerate and refresh values work?

Refresh interval as explained in the announcement is your cheat refresh rate. Lower means faster refresh but requires higher specs.

Restarting PC and changing cheat frame rate to 60 and esp refresh rate to 10 should solve any FPS issues as long as your in-game graphical settings aren't high quality.

I

Edited by CuDi
1 hour ago, Nas said:

The new auto radar overlay works fine in regular br but not resurgence ranked.

A working radar that fits with resurgence would be a GOD SEND. Never had it with old radar although it was just slightly off when using the BR radar settings so not a big deal but it would be hella nice for resurgence imo. Hopefully PO can update the radar to have a resurgence one or provide custom configs for it like the old radar. 

Edited by CuDi
snipa120
1 hour ago, Nas said:

The new auto radar overlay works fine in regular br but not resurgence ranked.

Ah I've only played resurgence and was like "yeah this doesn't work very well" lol good to know it's just that!

• Administrator
zebleer
5 hours ago, Zazadu491 said:

why now I play with 60 fps normaly I have 120 - 150 ?

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

5 hours ago, intuition said:

Did this new update affect fps performance of the pc? I restarted and everything but I am getting less fps then 3h ago.

5 hours ago, Jitem said:

3 hours ago, Zazadu491 said:

Already did I have 50 -60 fps and I tried every settings of refresh esp interval

FPS issue fixed. It was on my end

betogamer43

It doesn't work despite restarting the pc, the menu freezes up and doesn't let me interact. How do I fix it?

• Administrator
zebleer
5 hours ago, fba56 said:

Skeleton doesn’t draw over the head of it’s just too small, when I have “closest” for aimbot and hitting the head it rarely hits the head. 
when enemy behind a cover it’ll aim for chest/neck when only head is showing because skeleton bone isn’t high to target the top of the head. 
I hope what I wrote is understandable xD 

1. The cheat tracks the exact head position it just doesn't draw a circle because it's unneccesary

2. Use the new deadzone feature so that you can aimbot visible parts of the enemy only and look fully legit when using automatic weapons. Deadzone can be off for your single shot/semi auto weapons. Use our 4 aimbot configs linked to 4 aimkeys to accomplish this 2-4 times instead of just one

• Administrator
zebleer
20 minutes ago, betogamer43 said:

It doesn't work despite restarting the pc, the menu freezes up and doesn't let me interact. How do I fix it?

Don't import old configs. You have to Restart PC and make a new config manually then export that and import that string in the future

Kingkracker21

I redownloaded this file but I keep getting the invalid key when trying to inject.

AYRIbAYRI

Hey Zebleer, got any recommend config settings? i tried playing with my settings but its all over the place.

freetorhym26

Tried everything suggested, but game play is super choppy, aimbot works but the enemy just glitches around in choppy motion.

hopefully it gets fixed soon or i figure out what I'm doing wrong,.

• Administrator
zebleer
45 minutes ago, AYRIbAYRI said:

Hey Zebleer, got any recommend config settings? i tried playing with my settings but its all over the place.

The new aimbot requires a new config. It works differently than the old. I'll update the config guide

• Administrator
zebleer
7 minutes ago, freetorhym26 said:

Tried everything suggested, but game play is super choppy, aimbot works but the enemy just glitches around in choppy motion.

hopefully it gets fixed soon or i figure out what I'm doing wrong,.

Restart PC and inject again

Change Player ESP -> Refresh Interval to 10

Misc -> Framerate to 60

Make sure that your game's graphics settings aren't too high which reduces FPS. Maybe balanced

Did that help?

freetorhym26

tried adjusting settings played with them all, nothing i can do to get the lag of the enemy to go away, they are always choppy and my fps are set around 145-165.

i haven't changed anything on my pc worked fine before the update. Again may be me but tried all i know.  Also i have another site i use, not saying the name, because i like this site better, but the problem does not exist when i run their hack.

Edited by freetorhym26
8 hours ago, Jitem said:

This needs to be fixed asap as it makes it obvious you're using something, happened to me 3 times aimbot snaps very fast in a straight line to random places.

• Administrator
zebleer
12 minutes ago, Crawzzz said:

How safe is it to use po right now ?? 

Completely safe. We're fully undetected