Major MW3 cheat updates/improvements

zebleer

• Administrator
zebleer

I've updated Phantom Overlay with a lot of new features/changes. None of these additions/changes add risk to the cheat in fact it's safer than ever now

NOTE: You must Restart your PC before using the new build to avoid bugs. Also old configs are now invalid so you must manually set and export new config strings

- New UI
- Improved aimbot smoothing and humanization algorithm
- Added deadzone (fov/full body) to aimbot
- Added lock on target toggle to aimbot (previously always on)
- Added target switch delay option for aimbot (when lock on target is enabled) (previously hard set to on)
- Added 4 config slots for different aimbot settings. You can use all 4 configs at once with different aimkeys
- Improved ESP clarity (separated health bar from box, fixed ESP text overlapping with bigger font sizes)
- Fixed/reduced skeleton ESP flickering
- Fixed ESP transparency not applying to health bars
- Added UAV overlay to radar tab (auto adjust)
- Added esp refresh interval option (previously hard set to 10). Lower means faster refresh but requires higher specs. If you experience performance issues now but didn't before the update please set to 10 (what it was behind the scenes before)
- Added cheat framerate option (previously hard set to 6). Higher means more ESP frames and faster aimbot but requires higher specs. If you experience performance issues now but didn't before the update please set to 60 (what it was behind the scenes before)
- Fixed issue where some users got laggy esp/lowered fps when using PO

New Aimbot
The aimbot is now reworked and works completely differently. It is smoother and more humanized. You will need to find a new aimbot config that works for you

4 Unique Aimbot Configs
You can have 4 entire aimbot configs at once. The way you use different configs is that you set a different aimbot key for each config. This is better than setting multiple aimkeys because now you can have multiple aimkeys with entirely different configs.

Deadzones (FOV and Fullbody)
A dead zone is an area within your aimbot FOV where your aimbot will be deactivated. FOV dead zone means that an area within your FOV (size depending on your setting 1-10) will not activate aimbot. This is useful because the aimbot will keep you in the area surrounding the target bone without locking to one bone specifically. The larger the dead zone FOV (1-10), the larger the dead zone area is. Full body dead zone means that if you are on the enemy's body, your aimbot is deactivated, but the aimbot keeps you on their body. This is great because the aimbot will help you spray down enemies all over their body, keeping you on target, but without locking you to one area. Dead zones are particularly great for automatic weapons

UAV Overlay
You no longer need to try to fiddle around with configs to get your ESP showing over your mini-map radar. It's as simple as a toggle now and UAV will be drawn over your mini-map exactly where your enemies are. This is completely safe because it's still ESP being drawn over your mini-map unlike the unsafe UAV which is where UAV is actually activated in-game

External with Internal Performance
At this point Phantom Overlay has the same performance as most internal cheats. You can even use Fullscreen Exclusive. You can expect no noticeable FPS loss or ESP lag at all

// EDIT

Just now, zebleer said:

As posted a little over 24 hours ago in my Telegram:

PERFORMANCE UPDATE

Took me 24 hours to get there, but PO is now performing better than ever, comparable to internal cheats.

Noticeable FPS loss/ESP lag should no longer exist for any users. Cheat is also smoother for those who did not have any issues after yesterday's update.
To keep it simple, removed refresh interval option and made it dependent on Misc->Framerate, which is now 120 by default.
Users with strong PC specs can go up to 240/240. Raising framerate will further improve ESP/aimbot speed/smoothness but may cost in-game FPS on lower end machines. You can also lower the framerate if you want to leave more system resources for the game.

💡 The goal of this update is to make PO more customizable, making sure it runs well even with lower end machines, but at the same time it can take full advantage in case you have a strong PC 💡

Link to post: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements

regedit

Is possible to add into menus transparency, skeleton work on more range and a possibility from "x" button to enable auto_fire as 20ms pressure?

@zebleer

Zazadu491

why now I play with 60 fps normaly I have 120 - 150 ?

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

Cthulhu
1 minute ago, Zazadu491 said:

Restart your computer

• Administrator
zebleer
7 minutes ago, Zazadu491 said:

NOTE: You must Restart your PC before using the new build to avoid bugs. Also old configs are now invalid so you must manually set and export new config strings

• Administrator
zebleer
27 minutes ago, regedit said:

Is possible to add into menus transparency, skeleton work on more range and a possibility from "x" button to enable auto_fire as 20ms pressure?

@zebleer

Menu transparency? What do you mean by that?

Skeletons render 50 meters out. Any further would affect performance and be unreliable

Is the last thing you're talking about triggerbot?

• Administrator
zebleer
31 minutes ago, Firefire said:

Can you help with some basic set up for the new menu

The aimbot configuration settings are pretty self explanatory if you wanted to try to setup a new config now but otherwise yes I will update the config guide

Veper12
3 minutes ago, zebleer said:

Menu transparency? What do you mean by that?

Skeletons render 50 meters out. Any further would affect performance and be unreliable

Is the last thing you're talking about triggerbot?

He might be referring to an option the old Mobius cheat had where you could set the range of the Aim Bot and snipe people across the map

intuition

Did this new update affect fps performance of the pc? I restarted and everything but I am getting less fps then 3h ago.

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, voltmirk said:

Ant one have recommended settings feels like its all over the place now

Zeb will update the cheat config guide soon.

2 minutes ago, intuition said:

Did this new update affect fps performance of the pc? I restarted and everything but I am getting less fps then 3h ago.

Try increasing ESP refresh interval

Thank you my friend. There are minor errors.

While aimbot is targeting a player, the aim shifts to an irrelevant place.

There was a high degree of fps loss in the game.

Cthulhu
Just now, Jitem said:

Thank you my friend. There are minor errors.

While aimbot is targeting a player, the aim shifts to an irrelevant place.

There was a high degree of fps loss in the game.

Try increasing ESP refresh interval to fix FPS loss

kmakimura

Excited for the new aimbot, hope it's more like the Aim assist IW had a while back, hoping for triggerbot and RADAR showing on tac map as qwell in the future 

Skeleton doesn’t draw over the head of it’s just too small, when I have “closest” for aimbot and hitting the head it rarely hits the head. 
when enemy behind a cover it’ll aim for chest/neck when only head is showing because skeleton bone isn’t high to target the top of the head. 
I hope what I wrote is understandable xD 

• Administrator
zebleer
34 minutes ago, voltmirk said:

Ant one have recommended settings feels like its all over the place now

Well, it's a new aimbot. You'll have to figure it out for the first time again. I will update my config guide

• Administrator
zebleer
34 minutes ago, intuition said:

You can reduce the impact that the new cheat has on your PC by increasing the refresh/update rate of the cheat and decreasing the FPS of the overlay

These are custom settings now

You can also enable high performance and test that

• Administrator
zebleer
20 minutes ago, kmakimura said:

Excited for the new aimbot, hope it's more like the Aim assist IW had a while back, hoping for triggerbot and RADAR showing on tac map as qwell in the future 

I did do UAV overlay but not tac map overlay for now. Harder to do externally

Cthulhu
3 minutes ago, kmakimura said:

i don't see an option for aim key

On the menu it should say Hotkey rather than aim key

kmakimura
Just now, Cthulhu said:

On the menu it should say Hotkey rather than aim key

that's the key to activate the aimbot config not for the aimbot itself isn't it

• Administrator
zebleer
59 minutes ago, intuition said:

You can change the cheat frame rate to 50 or 60 to improve in-game FPS

You can change the ESP refresh to 10

That will give you the same in-game FPS as before

If you have any other questions or issues you can contact on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay