1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

Restart computer and reinject, the fps issue has been fixed

Thank you, working smoothly for me now.

Surprised it's a customer announcing fixes rather than staff 😄

k1x1337
1 hour ago, Clax said:

Thank you, working smoothly for me now.

Surprised it's a customer announcing fixes rather than staff 😄

join the telegram group to get faster informations. Dont blame the staff here you were not the only customer with problems.

karmaszin
3 hours ago, drakynmw3 said:

I asked your opinion ?

Well you definitely did when you posted on a public forum, L.

I  have always said that if you are going to make changes to complicate things, it is better not to do anything. You ruin the experience, the simpler it is, the better it is. as it was before it was better.

drakynmw3
1 hour ago, rdany said:

I  have always said that if you are going to make changes to complicate things, it is better not to do anything. You ruin the experience, the simpler it is, the better it is. as it was before it was better.

perfect

Edited by drakynmw3
Cthulhu
2 minutes ago, Lop628 said:

Just give us controller support plz. Hope it will be soon 

Native controller support will be added soon. In the meantime you can use DS4 or AntiMicroX to remap keybinds in order to use aimbot with controller.

wrxsti11

anyone else having hard time to find a smooth settings? If you guys can share your legit settings that be great, thanks!

• Administrator
zebleer
On 3/31/2024 at 12:47 PM, ripper25 said:

The loss of fps is very noticeable and esp is lagged not good on resurgence 

On 3/31/2024 at 12:53 PM, drakynmw3 said:

For God's sake go back to the old update I'm losing 50% FPS !!!!!!! Even doing the config you went through here now ....... Before, it worked better

On 3/31/2024 at 3:36 PM, GaborT84 said:

the game microlags with the new cheat. if I turn on the performance option, it's still bad. the game ran perfectly with the old version.  can i download the old version?

On 3/31/2024 at 4:43 PM, Kdog123 said:

The fps issue is driving me nuts. I tried all the fixes you stated nothing helps

On 3/31/2024 at 5:13 PM, AotearoA said:

Esp seem's like it stutters even with all the above things said above. Coming from another provider its deff not as smooth but its okay.

Also snipers seem to be meh as for prediction or is it just me, as i feel its quite far off?

On 3/31/2024 at 5:25 PM, Clax said:

ESP skeleton lag is bad at any value - please revert.

On 3/31/2024 at 5:49 PM, Clax said:

100% agree. Would be nice to have old version available.

On 3/31/2024 at 7:29 PM, squidy1318 said:

I'm running 4060ti 16gb + i5 13th gen with 32gb ddr4 and m.2

Having major stuttering issues and fps is all over the place.

Tried all recommended fixes and nothing.

Didn't have this issue before the update.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:17 PM, t00r said:

I can also barely play the game with PO right now since i have crazy micro lags/stutters and my fps went from 130 stable to sometimes 40. 

On 3/31/2024 at 9:23 PM, uaintme said:

Yes its unbearable for me too . I want either reverted to old update or fixed . 
Thank you

On 3/31/2024 at 9:51 PM, Jasim said:

Still same bro, I think its from the cheat honestly cuz yesterday it was working

On 3/31/2024 at 9:52 PM, Clax said:

100% - I've tried all the posted advice too. It's this latest update. Had no issues ever prior to this release.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:56 PM, drakynmw3 said:

Rotten update.. My game is even closing because this hack is so heavy ... Fix that deal

On 4/1/2024 at 12:55 AM, voltmirk said:

Ant one have recommended settings feels like its all over the place now

Any updates on aimbot config still pulling alot on old settings and cant aim well multiple targets around pulling alot

21 hours ago, ripper25 said:

fix the code fps is still broken, there are terrible drops only when using the code

14 hours ago, rdany said:

12 hours ago, drakynmw3 said:

perfect

As posted a little over 24 hours ago in my Telegram:

PERFORMANCE UPDATE

Took me 24 hours to get there, but PO is now performing better than ever, comparable to internal cheats.

Noticeable FPS loss/ESP lag should no longer exist for any users. Cheat is also smoother for those who did not have any issues after yesterday's update.
To keep it simple, removed refresh interval option and made it dependent on Misc->Framerate, which is now 120 by default.
Users with strong PC specs can go up to 240/240. Raising framerate will further improve ESP/aimbot speed/smoothness but may cost in-game FPS on lower end machines. You can also lower the framerate if you want to leave more system resources for the game.

💡 The goal of this update is to make PO more customizable, making sure it runs well even with lower end machines, but at the same time it can take full advantage in case you have a strong PC 💡

Link to post: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements

• Administrator
zebleer
On 3/30/2024 at 10:19 PM, Zazadu491 said:

why now I play with 60 fps normaly I have 120 - 150 ?

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

On 3/30/2024 at 10:49 PM, intuition said:

Did this new update affect fps performance of the pc? I restarted and everything but I am getting less fps then 3h ago.

ADMIN EDIT BY ZEBLEER TO INSERT A MESSAGE: THIS FPS BUG ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED ON OUR END! RE-INJECTION REQUIRED!

On 3/30/2024 at 10:58 PM, Jitem said:

Thank you my friend. There are minor errors.

While aimbot is targeting a player, the aim shifts to an irrelevant place.

There was a high degree of fps loss in the game.

On 3/31/2024 at 12:45 AM, Zazadu491 said:

Already did I have 50 -60 fps and I tried every settings of refresh esp interval

As posted a little over 24 hours ago in my Telegram:

PERFORMANCE UPDATE

Took me 24 hours to get there, but PO is now performing better than ever, comparable to internal cheats.

Noticeable FPS loss/ESP lag should no longer exist for any users. Cheat is also smoother for those who did not have any issues after yesterday's update.
To keep it simple, removed refresh interval option and made it dependent on Misc->Framerate, which is now 120 by default.
Users with strong PC specs can go up to 240/240. Raising framerate will further improve ESP/aimbot speed/smoothness but may cost in-game FPS on lower end machines. You can also lower the framerate if you want to leave more system resources for the game.

💡 The goal of this update is to make PO more customizable, making sure it runs well even with lower end machines, but at the same time it can take full advantage in case you have a strong PC 💡

Link: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements

Totallynotme

if i click 2 of the aimbot keys at the same time does that cause any issues or will the latest button i press take over or both run at once?

sanchezmark40

Can someone help me with the aimbot settings? In my crosshairs I get stuttering and my fov shakes instead of locking on to the target.

sanchezmark40

Update configuration guide with some explanations what each new feature does. I feel like I am manipulating aim bot settings to where they conflict with each other causing me unable to enjoy the new configuration. It was working fine the last couple of days but tonight it felt like it was all over the place. I'd aim down sight and my crosshairs would shake like it was trying to lock on to a specific target but tried fighting to different parts of the body. Other times it would completely shoot out of FOV.

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, sanchezmark40 said:

Update configuration guide with some explanations what each new feature does. I feel like I am manipulating aim bot settings to where they conflict with each other causing me unable to enjoy the new configuration. It was working fine the last couple of days but tonight it felt like it was all over the place. I'd aim down sight and my crosshairs would shake like it was trying to lock on to a specific target but tried fighting to different parts of the body. Other times it would completely shoot out of FOV.

This explains all the new features added. Zeb will update the configuration guide soon

38 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

This explains all the new features added. Zeb will update the configuration guide soon

No not really. I'm really very grateful for these massive further developments and since the FPS update everything has been running really smoothly again at 120. Even felt much better than ever before. But the aimbot configs are really weird and I really need a few more comments.

For example, the linked comment says "Added lock on target toggle to aimbot (previously always on)".
So what is that supposed to tell me now? Isn't that exactly what the aimbot is there for, to lock the target? What's the difference when it's turned off?

I also noticed that when using the deadzone, centering automatically occurs whenever you use "closest". He just always aims in the middle, regardless of whether I start at the head or not. Then the dead zone also causes the aim to jerk quite a bit within the FOV, which looks very unnatural. By the way, the dead zone seems to be open at the bottom.

A few more detailed explanations would be really helpful. I just tried to find a new config within a private match, but somehow I wasn't really clued up.

RyZe974

Hello before the update I had 200 fps in Mw3 and after update I have now 110 fps I formatted my computer but there is no changes my framerate is set to 60 (that’s a new windows normally it shouldn’t be buggy)

voltmirk
On 3/31/2024 at 12:29 PM, Cthulhu said:

Try restarting computer, redownload loader, and reinject

U have to play with settings guys keep stickyness at 1 when u turn stuff up to high its trying to target everything which makes it stutter. Ive been tuned in good last couple games . 

23 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Native controller support will be added soon. In the meantime you can use DS4 or AntiMicroX to remap keybinds in order to use aimbot with controller.

oh, do you have an estimate when they will add native controller support? that's exciting!

Cthulhu
55 minutes ago, Yuno said:

oh, do you have an estimate when they will add native controller support? that's exciting!

Unfortunately there isn't a solid estimate, but it should be coming pretty soon according to Zebleer

regedit
On 3/31/2024 at 4:07 PM, regedit said:

Mod menu transparent for see what there is behind with an adjustable value..

I don't like box i prefer skeleton and my wish is to get min and max distance for render box and same for skeleton I'd like to get skeleton only at 100mt and box only to over distance..

And ye i mean a triggerbot and the best is going will be active when the PO listen is equipped a pistol or a weapon is setted into single fire but is fine if is always active or get active on toggle if i press "x" button and turn off if re-press same button 

@zebleer

4 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Unfortunately there isn't a solid estimate, but it should be coming pretty soon according to Zebleer

oh okay, gotcha

ysdjay2x

can we get an option for a full imgui window (tradition menu)an then the normal bar type menu we have now aswell as ui size to make it more customizable custom placement for square radar controller support aimbot a trigger bot feature customizable cross hair in the menu as the circle is a little weird but helpful in modes like hardcore lifetime option for cod like there is for cs (obviously it wouldn't actually last a lifetime just the lifetime of the cheat) its just more convenient a web radar would be cool to have if your queuing with friends who arent injected so they also have a form of assistance idk how possible this is for cod but ive seen it on multiple other game an think it would be a nice feature