zebleer

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, imperio0318 said:

Configuración más humana

?

Zeb will update the config guide soon

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, Kdog123 said:

The fps issue is driving me nuts. I tried all the fixes you stated nothing helps

27 minutes ago, squidy1318 said:

I'm running 4060ti 16gb + i5 13th gen with 32gb ddr4 and m.2

Having major stuttering issues and fps is all over the place.

Tried all recommended fixes and nothing.

Didn't have this issue before the update.

Try restarting your computer and reinjecting. There was another update released that should have fixed the FPS issues and aimbot inconsistencies.

modog89

Hey instead of trying to do roller support. Could you just allow me to enable the aimbot full time and than increase my smoothness as to create a stronger aim assist? That way you are not adding vectors and allowing me to still use controller?

Edited by modog89
Typo
modog89

Hey instead of trying to do roller support. Could you just allow me to enable to aimbot full time and than increase my smoothness as to create a stronger aim assist? That way you are not adding vectors and allowing me to still use controller? 

Fps definitely took a hit from this update. Even with the settings etc.

I can also barely play the game with PO right now since i have crazy micro lags/stutters and my fps went from 130 stable to sometimes 40. 

k1x1337
1 minute ago, t00r said:

I can also barely play the game with PO right now since i have crazy micro lags/stutters and my fps went from 130 stable to sometimes 40. 

have you done all the suggestes stuff ? If yes msg zeb on telegram or make a ticket

uaintme
4 minutes ago, t00r said:

Yes its unbearable for me too . I want either reverted to old update or fixed . 
Thank you

The cheat is not working completely today 31.03.2024, no ESP, no Radar, no Aimbot. Dont know if its just me or it's been deactivated for some update. Please fix it.

Cthulhu
25 minutes ago, modog89 said:

Also smokes somehow get rid of the esp box?

If you have Visible Player ESP on, then smokes will get rid of the player ESP as they aren't visible.

Cthulhu
1 minute ago, Jasim said:

The cheat is not working completely today 31.03.2024, no ESP, no Radar, no Aimbot. Dont know if its just me or it's been deactivated for some update. Please fix it.

Try restarting computer, redownload loader, and reinject

I will but the cheat's menu pop up and I can configure the settings but these thing that mentioned dont work.

21 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Try restarting computer, redownload loader, and reinject

Still same bro, I think its from the cheat honestly cuz yesterday it was working

Just now, Jasim said:

Still same bro, I think its from the cheat honestly cuz yesterday it was working

100% - I've tried all the posted advice too. It's this latest update. Had no issues ever prior to this release.

drakynmw3

Rotten update.. My game is even closing because this hack is so heavy ... Fix that deal

modog89
30 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

If you have Visible Player ESP on, then smokes will get rid of the player ESP as they aren't visible.

Nah I don't. Smokes are bugging the esp for sure. 

15 minutes ago, Clax said:

100% - I've tried all the posted advice too. It's this latest update. Had no issues ever prior to this release.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon

Cthulhu
30 minutes ago, Jasim said:

29 minutes ago, Clax said:

25 minutes ago, drakynmw3 said:

Rotten update.. My game is even closing because this hack is so heavy ... Fix that deal

Make a support ticket

karmaszin
2 hours ago, drakynmw3 said:

Only thing rotten here is your message.

voltmirk

Ant one have recommended settings feels like its all over the place now

Any updates on aimbot config still pulling alot on old settings and cant aim well multiple targets around pulling alot

Cthulhu
1 minute ago, voltmirk said:

Ant one have recommended settings feels like its all over the place now

Any updates on aimbot config still pulling alot on old settings and cant aim well multiple targets around pulling alot

Try enabling "Lock On Target"

You can also use these reference values to compare your old smooth values to the new ones:

Smoothing 0-20 | Smoothing 0-40
5 | 5
10 | 10
15 | 20
16 | 23
17 | 25
18 | 28
19 | 31
20 | 36

ripper25

fix the code fps is still broken, there are terrible drops only when using the code

Cthulhu
3 minutes ago, ripper25 said:

fix the code fps is still broken, there are terrible drops only when using the code

Restart computer and reinject, the fps issue has been fixed

5 minutes ago, ripper25 said:

Restart pc, download loader again then try.