Major MW3 cheat updates/improvements

zebleer

• Administrator
zebleer
1 hour ago, freetorhym26 said:

tried adjusting settings played with them all, nothing i can do to get the lag of the enemy to go away, they are always choppy and my fps are set around 145-165.

i haven't changed anything on my pc worked fine before the update. Again may be me but tried all i know.  Also i have another site i use, not saying the name, because i like this site better, but the problem does not exist when i run their hack.

If you didn't have the issue before the update, make these changes

Player ESP -> Refresh Interval change to 10/20

Misc -> Framerate change to 60/240

That's what the values were behind the scenes before the cheat update so if it was nice before then, you can go back to it in this way

If you have a nice PC, you may even want to change the Player ESP -> Refresh Interval to 5/20 to make the enemy ESP refresh faster which makes ESP smoother! But go back to 10/20 if that seems to be too much for your device

• Administrator
zebleer
16 minutes ago, Nas said:

This needs to be fixed asap as it makes it obvious you're using something, happened to me 3 times aimbot snaps very fast in a straight line to random places.

Yeah it'll be fixed fast

• Administrator
zebleer
1 hour ago, freetorhym26 said:

tried adjusting settings played with them all, nothing i can do to get the lag of the enemy to go away, they are always choppy and my fps are set around 145-165.

i haven't changed anything on my pc worked fine before the update. Again may be me but tried all i know.  Also i have another site i use, not saying the name, because i like this site better, but the problem does not exist when i run their hack.

You can PM me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay and we can try to solve the issue together

• Administrator
zebleer
23 minutes ago, DMUonaFFAR said:

I need a new PC lol, my frames ain't it.

Well if you set Player ESP -> Refresh Interval to 10 and Misc -> Framerate to 60

That's what it was hard set to before the cheat update

If you still have issues you didn't have before, contact me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay we'll figure it out

drakynmw3

For God's sake go back to the old update I'm losing 50% FPS !!!!!!! Even doing the config you went through here now ....... Before, it worked better

Dripojeb

I read the info that MR. Zebler provided and it is working perfectly. For sure imabot needs some tweaking but far as good or even better then before. Huge improvement !

Thank you TEAM PO !

xxgunone11
13 hours ago, zebleer said:

NOTE: You must Restart your PC before using the new build to avoid bugs. Also old configs are now invalid so you must manually set and export new config strings

Im facing same issue without i use to gett 160 to 170 now 90fps there should be something 

new to the community, but really enjoying my time here, support has been very kind even offering me a week time replacement for a SB, and the cheat has been pretty easy to use, i actually really like this update, smoother aimbot made it a little easier to play on what normally would be somewhat only semi-legit config settings, I found my aim with a new setup config to not be flicky, but but be straightforward and very easy to use even with a low fov of 4-6. my FPS also improved, even using the cheat with max fps set in the menu, nice work team PO 🙂

Edited by Yuno

Aimbot is definitely not working, it is not like the old version, it is really bad, it needs to be looked at urgently and although it was said that the fps drop problem was fixed, we tried everything but the same problem still persists, the game is not fluent, while the cheat was active, we were happy with the old version and everything was fine, I support it to be looked at urgently and solved or the old version should be brought. .

xxgunone11
20 minutes ago, muzo said:

Aimbot is definitely not working, it is not like the old version, it is really bad, it needs to be looked at urgently and although it was said that the fps drop problem was fixed, we tried everything but the same problem still persists, the game is not fluent, while the cheat was active, we were happy with the old version and everything was fine, I support it to be looked at urgently and solved or the old version should be brought. .

Will try it on high end pc to check

GaborT84

the game microlags with the new cheat. if I turn on the performance option, it's still bad. the game ran perfectly with the old version.  can i download the old version?

1 hour ago, muzo said:

Aimbot IS working, it's just working a little bit different, they added the dead zone to help us all to look more legit, to avoid getting caught, to avoid bans, it looks more natural now, you just have yo play wirh the settings, take your time, at the end it is better to take more time to kill an enemy if its gonna make you look more legit

Edited by Nas
the1n0nly

very well done works great little bit of playing around to find what works for you but will save you being reported

regedit
16 hours ago, zebleer said:

Menu transparency? What do you mean by that?

Skeletons render 50 meters out. Any further would affect performance and be unreliable

Is the last thing you're talking about triggerbot?

Mod menu transparent for see what there is behind with an adjustable value..

I don't like box i prefer skeleton and my wish is to get min and max distance for render box and same for skeleton I'd like to get skeleton only at 100mt and box only to over distance..

And ye i mean a triggerbot and the best is going will be active when the PO listen is equipped a pistol or a weapon is setted into single fire but is fine if is always active or get active on toggle if i press "x" button and turn off if re-press same button 

AotearoA

Esp seem's like it stutters even with all the above things said above. Coming from another provider its deff not as smooth but its okay.

Also snipers seem to be meh as for prediction or is it just me, as i feel its quite far off?

2 hours ago, GaborT84 said:

the game microlags with the new cheat. if I turn on the performance option, it's still bad. the game ran perfectly with the old version.  can i download the old version?

100% agree. Would be nice to have old version available.

karmaszin

I'm on 4070 + 14600KF + 32 gb DRR5 and a m.2, i have 0 fps drop tbh, my gameplay is so much smoother, no hiccups, nothing, I'm loving the update Zeb

squidy1318

I'm running 4060ti 16gb + i5 13th gen with 32gb ddr4 and m.2

Having major stuttering issues and fps is all over the place.

Tried all recommended fixes and nothing.

Didn't have this issue before the update.