The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

• Administrator
4 hours ago, PinkcessJ said:

I see... what if I have another steam account with a different copy of cod, and I dont REALLY care about the main account? Should I just spoof my HWID then start playing on account 2? Are there any issues associated with that? Because I am kinda bored ahahahaha

If you're going to spoof you're probably better off using a new account with the new HWID. We have a guide on making accounts here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/361-make-your-own-account-do-not-buy-one-chapter-001/

Cthulhu
4 hours ago, hectordavila said:

What can be done when you have a shadowban in the account 

You can open a ticket through support and ask for time extension on your key. It is recommended to just wait out your shadowban for 5-7 and not play the game

• 3 weeks later...
Cthulhu
17 minutes ago, Maff92 said:

What settings do I need for my UAV for a 32inch curved monitor?

Follow this guide and use the respective settings for your monitor resolution

TyrannicalMind

What are the updated settings for legit playing? Now that the parameters have changed, what do some of the experts recommend

Cthulhu
16 hours ago, TyrannicalMind said:

What are the updated settings for legit playing? Now that the parameters have changed, what do some of the experts recommend

The config guide hasn't been updated yet, but Zeb should be updating it soon. Lots of people recommend using deadzone in combination with a high smooth value, as deadzone will make the aimbot even more humanized.

TyrannicalMind
14 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

The config guide hasn't been updated yet, but Zeb should be updating it soon. Lots of people recommend using deadzone in combination with a high smooth value, as deadzone will make the aimbot even more humanized.

10-4 thank you. 

Cthulhu
5 hours ago, isaias1983 said:

Hello there!

New here!

Is there any good spoofer for asus b650e-f?

You can check sickkservices.com for a list of compatible motherboards that work with their permanent spoofer

• 4 weeks later...

Use visible only ESP with radar if you can't help yourself but to be an idiot with ESP

Just want to expand on this a bit with my experience... 

When using visible only ESP, keep in mind sometimes the enemy is not actually visible! So don't be an idiot like me (alcohol was 100% involved in this poor decision making) and blindly shoot at the purple box, verify they're actually visible! It looks very bad on a hardcore Search and Destroy killcam and will get you reported. I was reported and the game instantly kicked me and made me verify my account with a phone number. No SB yet, but i'm playing smarter now.