The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, 49Savage said:

Extremely new to all of this. Other than purchasing on this website, is there anything else special I need to do on my PC other than the recommended USB inject method? Any help would be appreciated.

After you purchase you'll be able to view our download page which includes a set up guide. Just follow the steps there and you shouldn't have any issues!

Just now, Fika said:

After you purchase you'll be able to view our download page which includes a set up guide. Just follow the steps there and you shouldn't have any issues!

Perfect, thank you. Last question, can I purchase and use with my current activision account? or is it recommended to use new account?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, 49Savage said:

Perfect, thank you. Last question, can I purchase and use with my current activision account? or is it recommended to use new account?

You can use your current account!

• 1 month later...
Invxsxbility

If I never use the aim bot what are my chances of a ban?

Edit: Also what spoofer do you recommend? I see yours is discontinued or is that because no one ever gets banned?

Edited by Invxsxbility
  • Administrator
18 hours ago, Invxsxbility said:

If I never use the aim bot what are my chances of a ban?

Edit: Also what spoofer do you recommend? I see yours is discontinued or is that because no one ever gets banned?

Not using aimbot will lower your ban chances, but still follow the info in the guide. As for a spoofer, I only recommend using one if you're HWID banned. If that's the case I recommend Ghost Aim or Sync.

• Administrator

I have completely re-written the COD Cheating Bible (CCB)

A lot of the content in there is ~2 years old & I cringed when I re-read some of it. A lot of it is outdated compared to COD or what I know now

If you want to have more fun cheating on COD, please go read it through. Or, just read what chapters apply to you. It really is the ultimate resource for COD cheating safely & securely now

Cheating is more fun when you get away with it ?

I will add a lifetime only chapter for bypassing tournament PC checks soon. It's almost done. However all other chapters are available to the public for free

Invxsxbility
On 3/28/2023 at 7:11 PM, zebleer said:

I have completely re-written the COD Cheating Bible (CCB)

A lot of the content in there is ~2 years old & I cringed when I re-read some of it. A lot of it is outdated compared to COD or what I know now

If you want to have more fun cheating on COD, please go read it through. Or, just read what chapters apply to you. It really is the ultimate resource for COD cheating safely & securely now

Cheating is more fun when you get away with it ?

I will add a lifetime only chapter for bypassing tournament PC checks soon. It's almost done. However all other chapters are available to the public for free

I only ever use ESP, and I don't track through walls and what not, I always try to make it appear as legit as possible. I tried to use AntiMicro to remap controller buttons to be able to use the aim bot but it didn't work, and when I tried with KNM I couldn't get it to activate properly either but maybe that's for the best lol. I don't want to catch a ban hammer. Just looking for a leg up on the competition ? thanks for your amazing work, I will definitely be a lifetime customer.

Edited by Invxsxbility
  • Administrator
15 hours ago, Invxsxbility said:

I only ever use ESP, and I don't track through walls and what not, I always try to make it appear as legit as possible. I tried to use AntiMicro to remap controller buttons to be able to use the aim bot but it didn't work, and when I tried with KNM I couldn't get it to activate properly either but maybe that's for the best lol. I don't want to catch a ban hammer. Just looking for a leg up on the competition ? thanks for your amazing work, I will definitely be a lifetime customer.

I PMed you some aimbot info.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I intend to start using PO and I have some doubts, I want to continue using my usual account and I don't want to receive SB or PB, I want to appear legit and stream from time to time, what steps should I follow? I have already read the bible but I have doubts, among them the one about playing with a controller, I am currently using a modded ds4, should I keep it or should I remove it while using PO? thank you

Edited by KenMasters
  • Administrator
17 hours ago, KenMasters said:

Hello, I intend to start using PO and I have some doubts, I want to continue using my usual account and I don't want to receive SB or PB, I want to appear legit and stream from time to time, what steps should I follow? I have already read the bible but I have doubts, among them the one about playing with a controller, I am currently using a modded ds4, should I keep it or should I remove it while using PO? thank you

If you're trying to look legit and avoid bans you could not use the aimbot, especially if you're on a controller already. ESP and radar should be plenty to improve your games. Follow the steps in our guide on avoiding shadow bans and you should be fine.

Hello, i'm a rookie cheater and i have a quick question, the menu appears wen i press key 7 but to navigate trough the menu the mouse does not work and i have to use arrow keys, i'm feared about Ricochet by this thing. What should i change to fix this issue? Thx

• Administrator
3 hours ago, KenMasters said:

Hello, i'm a rookie cheater and i have a quick question, the menu appears wen i press key 7 but to navigate trough the menu the mouse does not work and i have to use arrow keys, i'm feared about Ricochet by this thing. What should i change to fix this issue? Thx

Make sure you're not pressing any arrow keys when you first open the menu, if you do the menu stops being clickable.

21 hours ago, Fika said:

Make sure you're not pressing any arrow keys when you first open the menu, if you do the menu stops being clickable.

I don't press any arrow key or another in my keyboard but the mouse still doesn't work

• Administrator
9 hours ago, KenMasters said:

I don't press any arrow key or another in my keyboard but the mouse still doesn't work

Flip between fullscreen, borderless, and windowed in game and see if you have the same issue in each of those modes.

• 2 weeks later...

@zebleer and @Fika similar to the hotkey for Loot ESP, can you add a hotkey for "visible only ESP"?  Not a hotkey for ESP on/off, but a hotkey for ESP visible only on/off.  This would enable us to keep Visible Only ESP on at all times and allow us to quickly hit a hotkey to toggle "visible only" off to check long distance for rotations, etc.

These aimbot settings are great for auto and semi auto weapons, but not so great for sniping as it sometimes has a screenshake when hardscoped. Does anyone have the perfect aimbot settings for sniping in COD? Something that looks legit for quickscope and hardscoping?

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Havoc said:

@zebleer and @Fika similar to the hotkey for Loot ESP, can you add a hotkey for "visible only ESP"?  Not a hotkey for ESP on/off, but a hotkey for ESP visible only on/off.  This would enable us to keep Visible Only ESP on at all times and allow us to quickly hit a hotkey to toggle "visible only" off to check long distance for rotations, etc.

We can consider that.

19 hours ago, Havoc said:

These aimbot settings are great for auto and semi auto weapons, but not so great for sniping as it sometimes has a screenshake when hardscoped. Does anyone have the perfect aimbot settings for sniping in COD? Something that looks legit for quickscope and hardscoping?

Are you using controller or KBM? For KBM, have you tried lowering to a DPI of 400-550? The aimbot tends to work best in that range. Also what are you using for your aim key? I recommend using a thumb button on your mouse. This will allow you to aim and shoot without automatically triggering the aimbot, letting the aimbot work more as an assist.

Also, change your in game aim type to "Relative". And turn mouse acceleration off:

Windows Search: Mouse Settings > Additional Mouse options > Pointer Options > Enhance pointer precision [TURN OFF]

• 1 month later...

I’m certain I’m in a SB loop, can’t last more then a few games without getting DC, which sucks because I’m not an aggressive player. The question is though, is my account marked for life or can i make a come back if I play like a lot of DMZ and radar only? Or even afk to tank my stats. I hear I should just start all over and take it easy and that once I’m low trust there’s no coming back, just wanted to be sure if accounts can truly recover over time before going that rout.  

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Eyelander said:

I’m certain I’m in a SB loop, can’t last more then a few games without getting DC, which sucks because I’m not an aggressive player. The question is though, is my account marked for life or can i make a come back if I play like a lot of DMZ and radar only? Or even afk to tank my stats. I hear I should just start all over and take it easy and that once I’m low trust there’s no coming back, just wanted to be sure if accounts can truly recover over time before going that rout.  

You can come back from a shadow ban loop. We have a section on that in this guide: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/411-what-to-do-if-you-get-shadow-banned-chapter-003/

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question i am interested in buying the cheats, my question is: does it work on steam having in mind the game is Cold War? And the other thing i just read is to always make your own accounts, the problem is that i bought a steam account with the game already there from a provider, but the account i´m playing was made by me on PS and already has more than 500 games on it, is this a problem? 

Edited by RIKIGOD97
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, RIKIGOD97 said:

I have a question i am interested in buying the cheats, my question is: does it work on steam having in mind the game is Cold War? And the other thing i just read is to always make your own accounts, the problem is that i bought a steam account with the game already there from a provider, but the account i´m playing was made by me on PS and already has more than 500 games on it, is this a problem? 

We support Steam. Your account should be fine.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
19 hours ago, FaTeZ said:

Hello,

is it possible to have the cheats on a second monitor instead of your gaming monitor? Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might find the answer? 

The cheat will display on whichever monitor you have set as Primary.

Should we be on full screen borderless or exclusive when using PO? 

I do stream and don’t want to turn my stream on when I have PO injected and have viewers see PO. 

any help is appreciated ??