The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

Great bible, everyone should read it. Btw I noticed you didn't mention the use of cleaners, I used one a few months back and have been playing fine since. Is that something players that are HWID banned should consider if they don't want to use a spoofer each time they boot their PC?

CKILLER2021

Awesome thread for those new to the scene, but I am a seasoned veteran been cheating since day 1 with CODs.

Let me be clear I can manually change my hwid serials with manually methods and don't need a spoofer, but I also have an AMI bios motherboard in my laptop.

I also use certian tools like DMI Editor, TMAC mac address changer, and use a partition assistant software to change hard drive serials, that is of course after I do a complete windows reinstall. Changing motherboard serials with DMI editior, TMAC Mac address to change mac address of my ethernet adapter (disable wifi adapter since I don't use it) and change hard drive serials, but you could raid 0 them as well and that wipes out serials.

I have done this in the past and it has worked, not sure if Activision in the past few months have stepped up their game in HWID ban areas that I haven't touched above i.e. gpu hwid id, or cpu serial hwid?

Either way I use another cheat and it had the uav tool built in, but never used it, so my acct is still gucci, also I don't ever use rage features nor do I use mouse fire or mouse button 2 for aimbot, only use aimbot in plunder against other cheaters that are wall watching or hunting me without reason, i.e. don't have a lot of money on me or no uav present, etc, i.e. I know they cheating.  

I do own a cheat here, but Cold War Zombies but rarely use it.

Edited by CKILLER2021
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Cadyss said:

Nice COD Bible. I swear everything in it for me sounds like my own knowlegde about the game lol. Immeadetly understood everything standing in it. It will help many unaware kents out there for sure. 

? ?

We get a lot of customers who are very new to computers in general or who are familiar with them but are new to cheating/COD cheating so this will likely help them.

Probably review for the veterans like you.

Do not track players through walls or check for player's positions through walls using ESP. Your awareness should come from your radar instead. Many cheaters think that as long as they don't literally track players through walls be preaiming them, it's fine, but if you are constantly doing a quick 360 to see where enemies are, you're obvious. You should look to your radar for this information & be holding sensible angles in sensible positions, not using your ESP for this.

You can use heartbeat sensor to look legit trough walls and when the heartbeat don’t show an enemy you know it better ?

Hello my friends. i am up to something weird atm. I read the full bible and am not a customer of PO , yet.

I got Banned because i was using a detected provider in 01/2021, from that day on i played with UAV because everyone said it was undetectable. 

I now know that was a false information. The Account i used for over a year now is not permabanned, but it gets permanently shadowbanned, so do all accounts i log into.

Now my question: Since my Hardware is outdated i want to go for an Upgrade, a fresh setup.

Will i be able to play the old account without getting shadowbanned all the time ? Or will my past cheating actions get connected to my new pc ?

Thank you guys.

13 hours ago, Sultanmoon said:

Hello my friends. i am up to something weird atm. I read the full bible and am not a customer of PO , yet.

I got Banned because i was using a detected provider in 01/2021, from that day on i played with UAV because everyone said it was undetectable. 

I now know that was a false information. The Account i used for over a year now is not permabanned, but it gets permanently shadowbanned, so do all accounts i log into.

Now my question: Since my Hardware is outdated i want to go for an Upgrade, a fresh setup.

Will i be able to play the old account without getting shadowbanned all the time ? Or will my past cheating actions get connected to my new pc ?

Thank you guys.

As I understand it your old account/s that have been permanently banned are gone forever! 
How ever if you purchase new pc and setup a new legit account your good to go ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Estimado, un placer saludarlo. En primer lugar pido disculpas por mi mal inglés. Ahora con respecto a la Biblia, debo decir que explica perfectamente cómo no ser detectado. He sido cliente durante 45 días, lo he estado haciendo legítimamente y siguiendo cuidadosamente todos los consejos de esta biblia (incluso antes de que se publicara, la comunidad de telegram lo explicaba muy bien). Quería aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecerte @Zebleer, eres realmente increíble. La preocupación y dedicación por tener todo al día y seguro inspira confianza para recomendarte y seguir contando con tu truco. ¡Gracias, y espero que todavía estés en el "Equipo de ataque" y no en el Equipo de defensa!

Gracias.

Edited by BrejchaM
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

I'm still not able to host a game, does anyone know how to fix this other than the online fixes  i have read?

Edited by Blueeyiz702
forgot some info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, nodetec said:

i read all of this and it makes a lot of sense mate thanks for the knowledge top guy

Thanks for taking the time to go through it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, jackiebryantjr said:

Im using a controller. and it does not seem like aimbot is working

I created a support ticket for you and sent info there.

• 3 months later...

Extremely new to all of this. Other than purchasing on this website, is there anything else special I need to do on my PC other than the recommended USB inject method? Any help would be appreciated.