The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

• Administrator
12 hours ago, FaTeZ said:

Should we be on full screen borderless or exclusive when using PO? 

I do stream and don’t want to turn my stream on when I have PO injected and have viewers see PO. 

any help is appreciated ??

You should be on borderless.

Svasd12123213

How does the aimbot behave at long ranges/when someone is head glitching? I've noticed when trying to pick a sniper off a ledge it almost feels harder to hit my shots with the aimbot on. 

Also for MP do you have a little more wiggle room in the recommended settings? Most gunfights take place much closer and can be over in under 400ms so I've noticed it felt a little odd. 

11 hours ago, Svasd12123213 said:

How does the aimbot behave at long ranges/when someone is head glitching? I've noticed when trying to pick a sniper off a ledge it almost feels harder to hit my shots with the aimbot on. 

Also for MP do you have a little more wiggle room in the recommended settings? Most gunfights take place much closer and can be over in under 400ms so I've noticed it felt a little odd. 

You can honestly crank it up a bit in MP but I never mess with the MS setting.

• Administrator
On 10/5/2023 at 12:22 AM, Svasd12123213 said:

Using a thumb button on your mouse as your aim key will give you the most versatility in short vs. long range fights. That way you can still aim and shoot without automatically triggering the aimbot, letting the aimbot function more like an assist.

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously detections are part of the business and being a cheater, what can be done/whats your advice for someone who is or wants to be a streamer and wants to protect their innocence despite the banwave? 

Given the recent events with PO and the new code, I have some questions. For the past year, I've had no detections and no SB with COD. The only game I play is COD.  The instructions state that we should restart our PC after playing each game to avoid detection by other games, but is that required if we only play one game? If COD is the only game I ever play, do I really need to reboot the PC every time I launch the game?

Example 1: sometimes the game crashes, which means I need to reinject before relaunching COD. Do I need to reboot my PC before reinjecting?  f

Example 2: Sometimes I leave my PC on for days and just reinject before launching COD. Inf fact, the only time I reboot my PC is if I'm going to be offline for days or if an update requires it. Is this still okay with the new code? Or am I exposing myself to a potential detection if COD is the only game I play?

On 10/27/2023 at 9:14 AM, Havoc said:

Given the recent events with PO and the new code, I have some questions. For the past year, I've had no detections and no SB with COD. The only game I play is COD.  The instructions state that we should restart our PC after playing each game to avoid detection by other games, but is that required if we only play one game? If COD is the only game I ever play, do I really need to reboot the PC every time I launch the game?

Example 1: sometimes the game crashes, which means I need to reinject before relaunching COD. Do I need to reboot my PC before reinjecting?  f

Example 2: Sometimes I leave my PC on for days and just reinject before launching COD. Inf fact, the only time I reboot my PC is if I'm going to be offline for days or if an update requires it. Is this still okay with the new code? Or am I exposing myself to a potential detection if COD is the only game I play?

1. make sure all launchers/games are closed THAN inject,  Once you are done cheating, reboot your PC before you do anything else. This is for anti-cheat security on those games.

• Administrator

@Revenant

If you highly value your account then I don't recommend using a cheat at all. But if you do, focus on looking legit. ESP and radar alone should be enough to give you an edge. If you decide to use the aimbot, use it sparingly and try to have legit stats still.

@Havoc

1. No, you don't need to restart between injections for CoD sessions.

2. It's generally better to restart your computer periodically for performance reasons, but it's not required for the uses you're describing.

Has anyone noticed that every new account the login to and queue instantly gets shadowbanned? This seems to be something new that's implemented unless it's some form of delayed permaban, triggered by hwid. Anyone else experience?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 3:17 PM, Pyrex said:

Any legit MW3 aimbot configs around?

"Legit MW3 Aimbot configs".. That's an oxymoron my good sir. I highly reccomend checking out the settings described in the COD Cheating bible if you haven't already. Has all the info you need on settings and good starting points to go undetected.

The settings are here: Recommended Settings for AimBot

The rest of the COD cheating bible is here: COD Bible

• 1 month later...
Lichtiberger

Does anyone know what it means when I say Limited Matchmaking on the support page?

Edited by Lichtiberger
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Lichtiberger said:

Does anyone know what it means when I say Limited Matchmaking on the support page?

That means you're shadow banned.

SanderA03

Hey yall!

i use mw3 cheese with controller. Works perfect but cant Get The simbot to worl Even with ds4? Any help? 

• Administrator
On 1/7/2024 at 3:58 PM, Lichtiberger said:

what should i do now? 

Wait until it´s gone?

Yeah, it should expire within 7 days.

18 minutes ago, SanderA03 said:

Hey yall!

i use mw3 cheese with controller. Works perfect but cant Get The simbot to worl Even with ds4? Any help? 

Are you set as using keyboard and mouse in game?

SanderA03
34 minutes ago, Fika said:

Yeah, it should expire within 7 days.

Are you set as using keyboard and mouse in game?

No. Controller!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SanderA03 said:

No. Controller!

Change your input type to keyboard and mouse and see if you still have issues.

SanderA03
16 hours ago, Fika said:

Change your input type to keyboard and mouse and see if you still have issues.

if i change to kbnm i cant shoot or look around with my controller....

• Administrator
4 hours ago, SanderA03 said:

if i change to kbnm i cant shoot or look around with my controller....

You use REWASD or DS4Windows to map your controller to keyboard and mouse buttons.

SanderA03
On 1/10/2024 at 7:34 PM, Fika said:

You use REWASD or DS4Windows to map your controller to keyboard and mouse buttons.

yeh dont wwork, then i have to use controller and change ym keyboard and mouse sens to get it to work and makes sens and handling feel shit bro...

SanderA03
On 10/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Fika said:

You should be on borderless.

Just a question. I dont tjink cheating is for me and I wanna play 10% legit. But after when my key expire now, will a pro pc tech guy be able to find Traces of it on my pc?? Also i want it to be like theres never been cheats on my pc. I dont want The cheats to hahe affected The performance or done any changes at all to my pc. I want it to be like when I just bought it… (?)

stoll love and respect u guys u do great job!! Much love, please answer xx

iOnlyPlayLegit

Dumb question for a noob.  I’ve been playing cod on Xbox for many years and have an account that is very old.  Getting a new PC in a couple weeks and plan on adding PO to it when I switch over.

1. As far as trust score goes, I’m a multi season iridescent ranked warzone player with more than 30 nukes on the account.  Currently it has a 4kd on mw2 and about a 2.9 on mw3 - all on Xbox.  When I make the switch and add PO, will the account start with a very high trust score based on its history or would it be better to test out the cheats on a fresh account?  Mine has never been shadowed, but it also has never had a PC linked to it.  I can aim fine and only plan on using ESP.

2. I have an older PC that is too weak to play cod, but still good and functional.  Should I download the files to a usb from that PC or does it not really matter?