What to Do if You Are HWID Banned or Want a Fresh Start // Chapter 005

• Administrator

What to Do if You Are HWID Banned or Want a Fresh Start // Chapter 005

1. Do you belong here? You only belong here if you are confirmed HWID banned or if you really want a fresh start on a new account. Let's talk HWID bans. HWID ban means that any new account you make is shadow banned even if you don't cheat or do anything wrong and the shadow ban turns into a perma ban later. Making a new account and having it be shadow banned doesn't always mean you are HWID banned, you might just be shadow banned by HWID until it lifts. But if you get shadow banned on a new account within 30 minutes of playing and it later turns perma, you are HWID banned and this is for you. Remember that you can test with new accounts without paying by making new Warzone accounts (free game so no mula spent) in accordance with chapter 1. What if you are not confirmed HWID banned but want a fresh start? See below.

2. Do I need to be confirmed & tested HWID banned to move on and follow this chapter? Kind of. I mean if you are just shadow banned or want a new account, just make a new account if you can't be bothered waiting. If new accounts get shadow banned, consider waiting until it lifts. If you really can't be bothered doing that, you can use PO spoofer and then make a new account but you may as well kiss that old account goodbye because now you are spoofing and using a new one. You could potentially go check on it without spoofing in a few weeks so there's that, but if you really care about the account just wait and see.

3. You need to understand linkages & understand that any singular link can infect other linkages. COD can identify you via account use or your HWID. Shadow bans are always linked to account and sometimes to HWID. So if you change your HWID with a spoofer and then login to a shadow banned account, you can guess that you will still be shadow banned and your spoof might be HWID linked as well. Separate things as a group. New spoof and new account together. As a set.

4. Identifiers that aren't officially banned on but that Activision can obviously see. There is a blurb like this in chapter 1. This is the expansion. Yes, IP is not something they ban on yet. Neither is payment information or device fingerprint. But they can see this stuff easily and they can ban on it later or consider it in reviews. So why not change it? Before making a new account, install Python, download the ZIP for AntiOS, and follow the instructions on the GitHub. Then use a VPN or change your IP. To change your IP, you can go into your router panel and change your MAC address by 2 digits on any digit it's giving you that's even, so like 4 to a 6. Then save changes and reboot router. Check ipchicken before and after to confirm. If you got VPN, ExpressVPN is good for you NA lot. So you can do these changes and maybe use a prepaid card or a different card when dealing with the creation and setup of your new account for BattleNET, probably in a private/incognito browser window. Then you just spoof using PO's spoofer any time you are about to open BNET with that account logged in or to log in.

5. How do spoofers work? How do HWID bans work? What are tracers? How do cleaners work? Don't worry about it champ. That's my job. Anti-cheats can grab different identifiers in different ways to find out who you are. They can also leave markers and files on your PC to track you. It's my spoofer's job to change what is needed in real time as the OS calls come through and remove any applicable tracers. This stuff changes all the time and you won't be able to keep up with it. Any method that is posted will just be outdated within a few days. Leave it to the professionals. Cleaners usually just remove tracers and perm spoof some stuff. I don't like this because the perm changes can become outdated. I like my spoofer because I will always update it to handle OS calls as they happen, giving clean results, and leaving no trace behind. My spoofer obviously cleans tracers if applicable as well. Most spoofers are exactly like this.

6. The risks of spoofing? Well the spoofer can get detected just like a cheat can. Imagine that. Spoofing to avoid HWID ban and then you get HWID banned because the spoofer got detected even when the cheat didn't. That would suck. Now, of course, the HWID that gets banned from the spoofer detection is probably the spoofed HWID, but if the spoofer is also outdated, it's your real one. OOF. Imagine. The other risk of spoofing is the spoofer becoming outdated. The anti-cheat can maybe change how they do something like grab a specific identifier in a different way, then the spoofer needs to be updated before it will work. It takes professionals like us to catch and update stuff real time to ensure you are safe. Don't try to do it yourself.

7. To spoof or not to spoof? Well it's up to you. I would only spoof if you are confirmed HWID banned. You can read chapter 4 to find that out. You can also spoof if you want a fresh start or can't be bothered to wait out a shadow ban and don't care about your account.