New MW3/Warzone feature to bypass Ricochet input data collection

zebleer

• Administrator

Ricochet has been logging menu keys/input data. It would be cool if they eventually started shadow banning people for open/nav/close cheat menus. But I'd rather ruin this for them right now

I added 'K' hotkey for importing menu configs. Due to a skeleton draw distance bug & the that 'K' didn't work repeatedly, this addition wasn't used much

But, I have fixed both of those issues

1️⃣ You may now use the 'K' key on your keyboard to import configs from your clipboard repeatedly/infinitely! You will only see an import notification if you have a new config on your clipboard when you press 'K'!

2️⃣ In addition, your skeleton draw distance won't be bugged after you import anymore so you won't have to open your menu to fix it! You will have to manually setup your configs & export them again then only import the new config strings for this bug to be fixed!

Save your config strings where ever you want. Label them with standard names unrelated to the game or cheating. Here are examples of where I could save my Warzone & multiplayer configs & what I name them

In my personal discord server https://i.ibb.co/Wzx9Vyh/example-config1.png

In a public pastebin that I book marked https://i.ibb.co/XtZ44h2/example-config2.png

In my favourite IDE https://i.ibb.co/nQJQfY9/example-config3.png

In an email to myself https://i.ibb.co/VLhMY6b/example-config4.png

Now I simply insert my USB, inject my MW3 cheat, remove my USB, boot BNET/Steam, boot the game, matchmake

Whenever I want to import a cheat config, I tab out, copy the config string, tab back in, and type a message in party/team/match chat or in a whisper to a friend that involves the letter 'K'

"Get on kid"
"Good luck have fun"
"K"
"Don't kill me I'm bad"

I have now imported my cheat config without opening the cheat menu, navigating it, or closing it. In addition, they can't derive anything from me pressing 'K' because I used it in a message. If I switch game modes or otherwise need a different config, I can just tab out again, copy string, tab in, type message, done

UNDETECTABLE!!11111

• Administrator

How does config saving work?

When you do "export config" in the cheat menu, it puts your config on your clipboard in the form of a random character string that represents your current config. Save this string anywhere you'd like by pasting it (e.g. personal Discord server). Then, when you want to import it, copy it & then use the hotkey 'K' or "import config" in the menu which will read your clipboard for a string & import it

Clipboard config saving is safer than other methods of config saving & you can export/import infinite configs

PeepoHans

Zeb, is it possible to have a txt doc on the usb that the loader reads on loading and imports config automatically on inject too? completely remove the need to mess with menu ingame or is that a DT vector?

46 minutes ago, osmtae said:

Do people get shadowed using phantom cheats ?

People get shadowed using all cheats if you use them like a raging idiot lol..

JollyKidT

Anyone know when I inject my cheat it says "init error 1001 " anyone know what it means I re downloaded a loader and restarted PC still says the samething 

• Administrator
On 1/26/2024 at 3:15 AM, PeepoHans said:

Zeb, is it possible to have a txt doc on the usb that the loader reads on loading and imports config automatically on inject too? completely remove the need to mess with menu ingame or is that a DT vector?

The post I just made which you are replying to already bypasses the need to use the menu and is safer because there is no standard place that you'd need to keep your config strings. You don't even need to keep them on your PC at all

• Administrator
On 1/26/2024 at 12:15 PM, osmtae said:

Do people get shadowed using phantom cheats ?

People can get shadow banned for using any cheats or no cheats at all. With PO if you do get SB it will lift as long as you didn't rage cheat

How to AVOID shadow bans: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

What to do if you are shadow banned or shadow ban looped: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/411-what-to-do-if-you-get-shadow-banned-chapter-003/

• Administrator
17 hours ago, turkner said:

Is there any video tutorial to know how to use it?

The text tutorial above is pretty short/clear in my personal opinion

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Wikkid said:

I agree, is there a tutorial on how to do this? I am not a computer genius like some of you. 

The text tutorial above is pretty short/clear in my personal opinion. No genius required

On 1/24/2024 at 10:43 PM, zebleer said:

How does config saving work?

When you do "export config" in the cheat menu, it puts your config on your clipboard in the form of a random character string that represents your current config. Save this string anywhere you'd like by pasting it (e.g. personal Discord server). Then, when you want to import it, copy it & then use the hotkey 'K' or "import config" in the menu which will read your clipboard for a string & import it

Clipboard config saving is safer than other methods of config saving & you can export/import infinite configs

I tried but it's not working

JollyKidT

Hello does anyone know how to fix init error 1001 every time I try to inject the cheat that's what it says it's been like this for 3 days now, I put in a support request and still didn't work, anyone else had this same issue that knew how to fix it?

• Administrator
On 1/28/2024 at 3:02 PM, JollyKidT said:

Hello does anyone know how to fix init error 1001 every time I try to inject the cheat that's what it says it's been like this for 3 days now, I put in a support request and still didn't work, anyone else had this same issue that knew how to fix it?

I messaged you on your ticket.

On 1/28/2024 at 6:03 AM, luis007 said:

I tried but it's not working

Make a support ticket if you're still having issues.

imperio0318

Hola amigos, quisiera saber si  funcionan los trucos para warzone 3 ya que recibí un Ban permanente en el 2 , y era cliente en ese entonces?

• Administrator
14 hours ago, imperio0318 said:

Hola amigos, quisiera saber si  funcionan los trucos para warzone 3 ya que recibí un Ban permanente en el 2 , y era cliente en ese entonces?

Yes, our MW3 cheat is working for Warzone and is updated and undetected.

On 1/27/2024 at 4:26 PM, zebleer said:

People can get shadow banned for using any cheats or no cheats at all. With PO if you do get SB it will lift as long as you didn't rage cheat

How to AVOID shadow bans: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

What to do if you are shadow banned or shadow ban looped: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/411-what-to-do-if-you-get-shadow-banned-chapter-003/

You get shadowed for 1day or 7 days

kingkayzn
On 1/26/2024 at 3:15 AM, PeepoHans said:

I mean you dont have to be a genius to understand this, right ? Copy your stringcode, go in-game and press "k" ? Its not that hard sir ?

PeepoHans
5 hours ago, kingkayzn said:

I mean you dont have to be a genius to understand this, right ? Copy your stringcode, go in-game and press "k" ? Its not that hard sir ?

I mean you don't have to be a bellend when I ask if something is possible and it's not even a question aimed at you. I'm aware how it works, just asked if something else was possible to remove it completely. Pipe the fuck down and have a break from your keyboard if you're gonna start acting like a twat

purgedbykeiko

Hi, I'm new here so please go easy on me. I'm not HWID banned so there's a start. Does PO offer a spoofer with the cheats or is it just cheats loading from the USB device?

• Administrator
10 hours ago, purgedbykeiko said:

Hi, I'm new here so please go easy on me. I'm not HWID banned so there's a start. Does PO offer a spoofer with the cheats or is it just cheats loading from the USB device?

We don't offer a spoofer currently, but since you're not HWID banned you don't need one. You should definitely use a USB when using our cheats. After you purchase one of our cheats you'll have access to our set up guide that explains everything.

On 1/31/2024 at 2:21 PM, kingkayzn said:

What is the syringe code? 

Hello, I’m having an issue where my menu will no populate, even after doing your windows +d and g trick. I’m following everything to a T I get the successful injection message. I wait 15 seconds eject usb digitally and physically launch game. Then when I try and press f4 or 7 it does nothing. I can’t even get the menu to populate to import any config or create.