PO detection FIXED, security event trip system implemented, no more auto updates

zebleer

• Administrator
1 hour ago, vsflank said:

Are injections still disabled for MW2?

Yeah, we'll announce on the site and on Telegram when the cheat has been updated.

I dont get banned, cause I was in Summerbreak.

Before i buy PO, i had a lot of Problems with Detections and SBs... 

Since I Use PO, i have no probs, no SBs and no obv moments... Im cheating for 10 years, i know how to play legit and i know a lot of chairs in CS 1,4 beta up to CS2 and COD.

PO is the proofest, good coded and the stablest free to buy what ive ever seen!

And everyone has to know: cheating on your own risk and if you dont be able to loser your account - dont cheat with it !!!

For every who wanna more security as in PO - Buy i private for 4.000$ per year ?

best regards, thx for the good job and support

Leon

Edited by LeonBerlin
3 hours ago, Fika said:

Yeah, we'll announce on the site and on Telegram when the cheat has been updated.

求助,CS注入时一直在注入等待界面!!!

2 hours ago, SowkaAtomowka said:

Well, today I got a permanent ban back. On MW3 and MW2 and Warzone. So zebleer was right. Bans come after a while.

If you dont get manualy banned by admin, its everytime a delay ban....

RIP Bro, i lost 1.800€ Steam CS2 Inventory this week. But its normal.. Playing with cheat is risk a lot of money ?

16 hours ago, Fika said:

@LeonBerlin

We'll announce on the site and on Telegram when the cheat has been updated.

This was not my question. I allready read, that you will announce it on telegram and here, but my question was, if PO has a target to be finish and if the update on high priority.

Can PO anything say, how long it will need ? 

Kindly regards

Leon

Edited by LeonBerlin
SowkaAtomowka
21 minutes ago, LeonBerlin said:

If you dont get manualy banned by admin, its everytime a delay ban....

RIP Bro, i lost 1.800€ Steam CS2 Inventory this week. But its normal.. Playing with cheat is risk a lot of money ?

This was not my question. I allready read, that you will announce it on telegram and here, but my question was, if PO has a target to be finish and if the update on high priority.

Can PO anything say, how long it will need ? 

Kindly regards

Leon

Yea I know, I lost around idk full game, black cells and around 12 bundles and idk ? maybe I’ll make a new account maybe no, maybe I’ll wait till mw3 will realease ??‍♀️

39 minutes ago, SowkaAtomowka said:

Yea I know, I lost around idk full game, black cells and around 12 bundles and idk ? maybe I’ll make a new account maybe no, maybe I’ll wait till mw3 will realease ??‍♀️

in your situation i would wait for mw3 release. 

Have a good time and enjoy the last moments with sun ^^

SowkaAtomowka
1 hour ago, LeonBerlin said:

yea it’s time to touch the grass ?

3 hours ago, LeonBerlin said:

Did you get the blocking in cs2 now? 
All I've seen on the latest news is that it was detectedin MW

SowkaAtomowka
7 hours ago, SowkaAtomowka said:

I’m a bit confused. I have perma ban and I can play. The game works normally. ?

Same here. I got banned a week ago then unbanned. Now after 20 updates in the past 2 days Im perma banned again but can play on Steam. Weird to say the least and Im not in shadow lobbies.