PO detection FIXED, security event trip system implemented, no more auto updates

zebleer

• Administrator

EDIT:

This thread is old news. The MW2/MW3 detection has been fixed, I have hardened against new detections, increased the security of MW2/MW3 & even upgraded performance. Welcome back!

Details: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2746-mw2-cheat-back-online-mw2mw3-detection-fixed-increased-securityperformance-loader-re-download-required/

Hello Phantom Overlay users,

Here is a status on the fixing of the PO detection

# 1️⃣
The detection has been fixed, but injections will remain OFF until I harden against similar detections in the future

# 2️⃣
I have implemented a trip for certain events with MW2/MW3. An event is anything that would concern me at all. Any time these events are triggered, injections will automatically shut off. They will remain shut off until I look into the event manually & determine things look good to me at which time I will manually turn injections back on

You can expect MW2 to be back soon & MW3 to be back by MW3 release ?

COD is my focus again. It should have always been. PO will come back stronger than it ever was

• Administrator

The COD cheats won't auto update anymore unfortunately for security reasons

Also to anyone who asks why I didn't do this before, I got used to winning against Ricochet. I was beating Ricochet without trying very hard for 2 years and I didn't feel like taking my cheat down for hours at a time to worry about these types of events & go through them (which is a lot of annoying work)

That has all changed. I will never not take Ricochet seriously again

one question, i been using the cheats for 1 yearh with out getting cougth, will I receive a compensation for my montly suscription since I am not able to use it?

32 minutes ago, Saacsel said:

one question, i been using the cheats for 1 yearh with out getting cougth, will I receive a compensation for my montly suscription since I am not able to use it?

good question my friends

theshadyfella89
58 minutes ago, Saacsel said:

Open a support ticket

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Saacsel said:

Make a ticket we can reset your key back to 30 days & then pause the time

Opened a support ticket- just got 30 days maybe a week ago, can I get a reset? I was PB from MW3. But can still play MW2. Hopefully im not banned from the whole MW3 game? Just said beta but idk. Its gone now

28 minutes ago, CheatersAreTrash said:

Noice can’t wait to back to being garbage but pretending we are good. Right guys. Who’s with me?

sir it appears you dont even own it ?

8 hours ago, lahorilife said:

Bring  direct controller support  too  .

We need this feature .

It weird to use rewasd

I would actually pay more for this... I cant use a mouse and keyboard...i tried rewasd and it just doesnt feel right.

2 hours ago, cheese said:

Well they finally banned my main today on steam for mw2 and warzone I was never shadowed or banned on mw3 so the bans are coming guys

It seems no bans have been issued for battle net, I didn't use the MW3 Cheat so IDK if this corelates but so far no bans regarding previous PO Usage

Edited by zLord