PO detection FIXED, security event trip system implemented, no more auto updates

zebleer

4 minutes ago, zLord said:

It seems no bans have been issued for battle net, I didn't use the MW3 Cheat so IDK if this corelates but so far no bans regarding previous PO Usage

Yeah I never used it on mw3 either haven’t used it on my main in over two weeks and it was banned today thought I was in the clear nope lol

Well, I haven't been banned YET. played 1 game of the MW3 beta and never got banned on there either. Took all precautions relating to no browser history on PO, USB etc. So here's hoping it saved me in the long run. Would suck to lose my main account though

Edit: Im on steam

Edited by 1mizzy
addition
On 17/10/2023 at 21:01, zebleer said:

Olá usuários do Phantom Overlay,

Aqui está um status sobre a correção da detecção de PO

# 1️⃣
A detecção foi corrigida, mas as injeções permanecerão DESATIVADAS até que eu me proteja contra detecções semelhantes no futuro

# 2️⃣
Implementei uma viagem para determinados eventos com MW2/MW3. Um evento é qualquer coisa que possa me preocupar. Sempre que esses eventos forem acionados, as injeções serão desligadas automaticamente. Eles permanecerão desligados até que eu analise o evento manualmente e determine que as coisas parecem boas para mim. Nesse momento, reativarei manualmente as injeções

Você pode esperar que o MW2 volte em breve e o MW3 volte no lançamento do MW3 ?

COD é meu foco novamente. Sempre deveria ter sido. PO voltará mais forte do que nunca

Olá meu amigo, tudo bem? Quanto tempo até voltarmos a utilizar? estou ansioso!

ruinxmilitary
1 hour ago, justin567 said:

That’s the same thing I’m wondering

Until the admin posts a new update or you see mw2 back in the store, it is unavailable. He is hardening the code against ricochet at the moment. An injectable cheat uses a lot more code than you know. Thousands of lines of code. Takes time to accurately modify every line. Give it a week or two and it should be back up. 

On 10/17/2023 at 9:11 PM, Saacsel said:

one question, i been using the cheats for 1 yearh with out getting cougth, will I receive a compensation for my montly suscription since I am not able to use it?

wonder if he’s gonna answer…gonna guess no. 

On 10/17/2023 at 8:02 PM, zebleer said:

The COD cheats won't auto update anymore unfortunately for security reasons

Also to anyone who asks why I didn't do this before, I got used to winning against Ricochet. I was beating Ricochet without trying very hard for 2 years and I didn't feel like taking my cheat down for hours at a time to worry about these types of events & go through them (which is a lot of annoying work)

That has all changed. I will never not take Ricochet seriously again

frustrating that i lost my cod account from 2007 with every max camo and 100s of character skins, but good to hear that youre working on beating those assclowns.

ruinxmilitary
13 hours ago, Dee said:

damn so hopefully we get refunded the days lost, however I know we will cause of the awesome support. So no more cheats for now?

He already added a full subscription of my time back to my account. Just submit a ticket and wait. 

On 10/20/2023 at 5:29 AM, Nukez2120 said:

wonder if he’s gonna answer…gonna guess no. 

Already been answered, answer is submit a ticket and they'll reset back to 30d and freeze it till re-release

Yo guys picture this, you make a statement explaining everything and how everyone will be taken care of in due time. Your working hard going over line after line of code after telling everyone exactly what they want to know besides a exact date of rerelease. All the while member's are all asking the exact question you just answered. Its like doing a test at school and the little brother of some assclown is standing just behind you asking "I know you said we will be taken care of , but will I be taken care of? I know its totally cheating but since I know the rules and attached the cheat to my account that I also paid $10000 into and had going since I was 6 months old, its not my fault I lost my account for totally cheating when I knew the rules. " and my favorite while working hard is the all caps *poke* "is it done yet" *poke poke* "how about now, is it done yet". ALL this bs takes time away from the work the team doing in the firstplace just by reading and repeating the same shit over and over. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT, YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED, WRITE 1 SUPPORT TICKET AND BLOODY WAIT TILL THE SITE SAYS GOOD TO GO! Dudes not gonna ghost you, just leave them alone after you have done what you are told to do. Might be a day, might be a month but your in the same boat as everyone else and your repeated messages won't sudenly make him go " shit he asked 4x now, thats exactly what i was waiting for to release this new version." Just go play something else and read (but done write) the site once or twice a day to check in till its up and running. Sorry for the rant but God damn some people are fucking annoying. 

well this is sad. i havent played in  a bit went to play mw2 today and banned. As for the value of lifetime absolutely amazing been using the same account since launch. I will certainly not be buying another copy so this may be my farewell from po thanks for the good times. 

ruinxmilitary
21 hours ago, GovDubz said:

Yo guys picture this, you make a statement explaining everything and how everyone will be taken care of in due time. Your working hard going over line after line of code after telling everyone exactly what they want to know besides a exact date of rerelease. All the while member's are all asking the exact question you just answered. Its like doing a test at school and the little brother of some assclown is standing just behind you asking "I know you said we will be taken care of , but will I be taken care of? I know its totally cheating but since I know the rules and attached the cheat to my account that I also paid $10000 into and had going since I was 6 months old, its not my fault I lost my account for totally cheating when I knew the rules. " and my favorite while working hard is the all caps *poke* "is it done yet" *poke poke* "how about now, is it done yet". ALL this bs takes time away from the work the team doing in the firstplace just by reading and repeating the same shit over and over. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT, YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED, WRITE 1 SUPPORT TICKET AND BLOODY WAIT TILL THE SITE SAYS GOOD TO GO! Dudes not gonna ghost you, just leave them alone after you have done what you are told to do. Might be a day, might be a month but your in the same boat as everyone else and your repeated messages won't sudenly make him go " shit he asked 4x now, thats exactly what i was waiting for to release this new version." Just go play something else and read (but done write) the site once or twice a day to check in till its up and running. Sorry for the rant but God damn some people are fucking annoying. 

I've already said this in a summed up version. People don't listen. They can't be patient and play normally for a little bit because if they did, their kd would bottom out. For those people, if you have to play with cheats to even play the game, just don't play at all. We get it, you're basically just trash at the game without cheats. For example, I only use esp on ranked warzone, and that's rare. Toggle on and off every now and then just to get a good layout of where people may be. Also, I don't recommend using any other provider, as there are other providers but as mentioned before, their admins are dead set on saying it's undetected when my spoofer has been hwid banned multiple times while using it. In my time on po, maybe a shadow ban or two but that's it, and it always clears after 7 days. After 2, no more shadow bans. Just get good at playing normally while it's down and you'll be even better at the game when it's back up. And, as already stated multiple times by multiple people. BE FUCKING PATIENT.