MW2 CHEAT BACK ONLINE! MW2/MW3 DETECTION FIXED! INCREASED SECURITY/PERFORMANCE! LOADER RE-DOWNLOAD REQUIRED!

zebleer

• Administrator

COD  MW2/WZ2

The detection of PO MW2/MW3 has been fixed. I have hardened against similar detections in the future. I have greatly improved PO's security. As a side project, I also greatly improved PO's FPS and ESP smoothness/clarity

PO MW2/MW3 are basically a new set of cheats with new code. Expect to have some bugs that will quickly be fixed if you make a ticket to report details

UPDATED  &  UNDETECTED
INJECTIONS  RE-ENABLED
LOST  TIME  ADDED  BACK  TO  ALL  KEYS
SALES RE-OPENED
? SECURITY  MASSIVELY  IMPROVED
⚠️ LOADER  RE-DOWNLOAD  REQUIRED  (FORCED BY ERROR)
ESP  SMOOTHNESS  GREATLY  IMPROVED
ESP/MENU  CLARITY  GREATLY  IMPROVED
FPS  GREATLY  IMPROVED

⚠️ If you don't see menu/ESP please press Windows Key + D at the same time to minimize out all windows. Then, tab back into the game from the taskbar. Display mode should = Borderless

⚠️⚠️⚠️  WARNING  WARNING  WARNING  ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Ricochet hasn't even sent out all of your bans yet. If any of you injected PO MW2 or MW3 after September 27, you likely have a ban coming to your account for MW2 and MW3 sooner or later. Even if you are not banned yet, they delay bans for several weeks. Expect you may see a delayed ban soon. These ban reports will not reflect on the new returned PO 2.0 but rather the detection that we already knew about. if you are banned from the old detection, make a new BNET account, get Warzone 2.0, and play legit for awhile. You will get SB right away but if it lifts and stays lifted for awhile, you may not be HWID banned & may be able to make that account your new home. HWID banned users or users who want a fresh start can visit the previous Telegram announcement I made where I went over spoofers & options

CS2

? SECURITY  MASSIVELY  IMPROVED
⚠️ LOADER  RE-DOWNLOAD  REQUIRED  (FORCED BY ERROR)

ALL

LATEST  WINDOWS  10/11  VERSIONS  SUPPORTED

⚠️  RE-DOWNLOAD LOADER  ⚠️
1️⃣ Delete all copies of current loader
2️⃣ Download a new copy of the loader from the website
3️⃣ Create an exclusion in your anti-virus for a folder on your USB or for the entire USB itself
4️⃣ Move the new loader into that USB folder
5️⃣ Delete any copies of the loader on your PC including Downloads folder and Recycle Bin. The only copy should be the one on your USB

⚠️  INJECTION PROCEDURE ⚠️
1️⃣ Make sure all games & launchers are closed
2️⃣ Insert USB
3️⃣ Inject cheat
4️⃣ Remove USB by doing the "Eject" option then physically removing it when your OS tells you it's ready to remove
5️⃣ Boot launcher then game
ℹ️ Launcher = something like BNET or Steam

If you experience any bugs or need any help, make a ticket here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support

I already told my friends that I'm going to create a new account, if mine really gets banned, I think I'm fine, I didn't spend a lot of money, just time

tysm zebleer, have fun fellas

• Administrator

I hope you are all enjoying the return of the MW2/WZ2 cheat!

Please be advised that because the performance of the cheat has been improved so much, you will likely need to make your aimbot settings weaker. I did not code the aimbot to be stronger, but the performance improvements have made it stronger. You should also notice a FPS increase & smoother ESP

As for loader errors & other bugs, most of that has been FIXED

A loader re-download will likely solve your issue. If it does not, please create a ticket & wait patiently: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

We will get back to you to collect information or give you the fix promptly ?

JesusThatIsFun
8 hours ago, ckleanbio said:

If I haven’t use the program for over 8 month does this mean I am safe ? 

I am, so I think you'll be fine. I used a different provider and was flagged but stopped immediately. Honestly this is not a promotion, nor have I been paid but I trust PO. I've used it on main account and I trust these guys know their stuff.

I have a lifetime key for MW2 and another lifetime key for MW3 (two injection codes respectively). Is the download the same for MW2 and MW3? So do we just use the same download, then enter the correct key accordingly, or is there a separate download for the MW3 injector? Just wanting clarity without assuming...

1 hour ago, havoc1 said:

I have a lifetime key for MW2 and another lifetime key for MW3 (two injection codes respectively). Is the download the same for MW2 and MW3? So do we just use the same download, then enter the correct key accordingly, or is there a separate download for the MW3 injector? Just wanting clarity without assuming...

I don't have multiple keys, but I'm gonna guess same loader, different key. 

Does Anyone know how to fix this? I'm getting. 

"Some Windows security features must be disabled before you can use the software. check the loader guide on the website. "And I did all the steps, and this is what I'm getting when I Inject the cheat, Any Ideas?

• Administrator
23 hours ago, PhantomCheater said:

Hi, I am getting Mapping error (1) (1022) during injection

made a ticket, Ticket #25056

Re-download loader and use new loader to fix this

• Administrator
18 hours ago, ckleanbio said:

If I haven’t use the program for over 8 month does this mean I am safe ? 

Yes

8 hours ago, havoc1 said:

You can use either key on the same loader yes. And you'd only inject which one you are about to play on (in terms of the game)

7 hours ago, xsar said:

I don't have multiple keys, but I'm gonna guess same loader, different key. 

Yes

4 hours ago, JollyKidT said:

Does Anyone know how to fix this? I'm getting. 

"Some Windows security features must be disabled before you can use the software. check the loader guide on the website. "And I did all the steps, and this is what I'm getting when I Inject the cheat, Any Ideas?

Search Windows for "Core isolation" and disable all options on that page then reboot. If that doesn't work, re-download the loader and use the new one. It has a fix built in

I get the error message "Init error 1078" I have observed everything that is to be observed, core isolation is off. Could you please help me a ticket for this is also created yesterday.

• Administrator
On 10/28/2023 at 6:33 PM, xerox55 said:

I get the error message "Init error 1078" I have observed everything that is to be observed, core isolation is off. Could you please help me a ticket for this is also created yesterday.

The new loader fixed that. You can re-download the loader and use that to inject. PC reboot may be required. If that doesn't work, make a ticket and ask for the troubleshooter tool that fixes 1078.

23 hours ago, mikeyoung101010 said:

so does this mean we can update windows security or still need to keep that update off pc

Yes you can update to the latest version of Windows. You do not have to turn anti-virus off either just add an exclusion for the PO loader USB or USB folder and then turn everything off in "Core isolation"