CS2 cheat big improvements and fixes

zebleer

• Administrator

Buy here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/18-counter-strike-2-cheat/

EDIT: I have added a bunch of new things I've added to this thread since launch

- Added visible check
- Added standlone (static) RCS with strength modifer
- Added visible check option dedicated to triggerbot to enable faster triggerbot reaction without compromising aim vis check
- Added held check for aimbot so that aimbot won't activate when holding health shot, knife, throwable, or C4
- Improved vis check speed
- Added damage animation to health & armor bars, also added animation that shows decrements of health next to enemies as you damage them
- Added bomb carrier ESP
- Added snapline ESP
- Added weapon config window, you can press tab to open the window and each tab within the window is a unique config set for each weapon type
- Added visible only ESP option

Thanks to all of you that understood CS2 is a new cheat and wouldn't be perfect at launch. It was amusing watching the comments on third party forums about my cheat when it first came out. Some people shit on it for not having every little feature and having a few bugs. We are less than one week after CS2 launch, & I think you can all tell that PO CS2 is going to be something special. All of the closet cheating features you want, all of the security of PO...

EDIT: Here are some more changes and improvements (below)...

- Removed bunnyhop & auto pistol for security reasons
- Improved ESP/performance even more
- Added INFO in VISUAL tab that shows player cash, ping, and defuser
- Improved triggerbot even more, works great even with vis check on now

57 minutes ago, leifengkj said:

I hope to add LTC/USDT payment methods.
BTC network fees are very expensive

I'll take them :)
They use btcpayserver which doesn't have usd-t token so gl!

Finally new update that fixed the visibility check!

You're a god for adding stand alone RCS.

Thank you for all the fixes and improvements to the cheat, you're tempting me to buy your WZ 2 stuff as well.

Also, a comment if I may on people trashing your cheat: I discovered you through elitepvpers and the CS2 cheat is my first acquisition from you. It's really rare to see an external not sink my fps and run so well.

While other providers are getting people banned or still struggling to push a working version on the market, you're providing top notch stuff so far so props to you man, keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.

Do I need to redownload loader? I’m having all the issues regarding menu not loading and menu disappearing after 5 mins on every inject, I’ve had to force shutdown my pc to restart because the cheat is bugging my whole pc..

• Administrator

Anyone who still has issues should re-download loader and "Restart" PC then try again (only need to do each of these things once not every time)

Pushed another fix

Just for the record i was thinking of buying this but i see some issues are still here,my winver says 22H2 - Version 22621.2283

Will i have any issues if someone knows?

4 minutes ago, itexspert said:

Just for the record i was thinking of buying this but i see some issues are still here,my winver says 22H2 - Version 22621.2283

I believe he will fix it. The software developer of PO is a decent person.

4 hours ago, itexspert said:

They are currently working on a fix for the windows updates issue. Would like to note that I had to uninstall updates too but I didn't run into any problems by using the guide on this forum.

9 hours ago, immolatesin said:

They are currently working on a fix for the windows updates issue. Would like to note that I had to uninstall updates too but I didn't run into any problems by using the guide on this forum.

I would like to buy once all issues are resolved.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by itexspert
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Coozbie said:

Option to draw in visuals who is carrying the bomb from enemy team?

That was added in the latest cheat update!