CS2 cheat big improvements and fixes

zebleer

On 10/10/2023 at 3:49 AM, Fika said:

@crazypean

Messaged you on your ticket.

@Endar09

Updates are done directly through the loader, no need to redownload. We'll announce on Telegram if the loader ever needs to be deleted and redownloaded.

ive seen there is a spectator option in the menu but i dont see anything happening with it on whats up with that ?

• Administrator
8 hours ago, LoveyGoo said:

ive seen there is a spectator option in the menu but i dont see anything happening with it on whats up with that ?

It's not working yet but it will be soon.

Very nice! Would it be possible to add grenade helper ESP? like in case you are on a specific map like de_dust2 then you can save specific positions for this map from where you need to stand and aim and throw the nade to smoke a specific position or throw a certain pop flash. Would be really big for me as a part of a legit cheat.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Weedfotze said:

Very nice! Would it be possible to add grenade helper ESP? like in case you are on a specific map like de_dust2 then you can save specific positions for this map from where you need to stand and aim and throw the nade to smoke a specific position or throw a certain pop flash. Would be really big for me as a part of a legit cheat.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, KingOli said:

Is it possible to add glowing models (Chams) to visuals? 

That's unlikely, but thanks for the feedback.

• Administrator

Here are some more changes and improvements (below)...

- Removed bunnyhop & auto pistol for security reasons
- Improved ESP/performance even more
- Added INFO in VISUAL tab that shows player cash, ping, and defuser
- Improved triggerbot even more, works great even with vis check on now

Added to thread!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, marcmania said:

Any possibility of adding a more noticable indicator of the position of the head (without reducing security of course)? 
Maybe like a + exactly where the head is? 

Possibly, good suggestion.

after seeing an reading up on this update shits making me wanna get it even more man damn @zebleer could you please peep my ticket before i buy homie 

Edited by uhTooth
  • Administrator
On 10/23/2023 at 9:47 PM, lilbaby420 said:

I just heard from someone ingame that PO was detected in CS2.  Any truth to this?

No truth to that, the CS2 cheat is updated and undetected and has never been detected or caused red trust in the past

Hey I just wanted to ask why the recoil crosshair switched from a point to an "X"? imo the point was way easier to play with, any option to swap it back?

Also I keep getting random crashes, often when an enemy appears on screen (maybe it's related to the visible check?)

• Administrator
On 10/25/2023 at 12:42 PM, themage90 said:

guys. u should create a new topic with cs2 configs. it could help ppl to find better aimbot or other settings ?

We do have a thread for that purpose here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2463-cs2-legitimate-cheating-guide/

2 hours ago, Weedfotze said:

Hey I just wanted to ask why the recoil crosshair switched from a point to an "X"? imo the point was way easier to play with, any option to swap it back?

Also I keep getting random crashes, often when an enemy appears on screen (maybe it's related to the visible check?)

May get swapped back. The dot was a little bit small and ugly based on what some users said. Maybe I will add a toggle to let the users pick

If you are getting any crashes of any kind unrelated to the game please make a ticket so we can help resolve the bug. Helpful details would be when the crashes seem to happen (what seems to trigger them) which you mentioned a little bit here and then also what type of crash it is & any involved errors

Also keep in mind our cheat is external so unless it's a BSOD it's unlikely related to us

@zebleerany chance we could get more bones added between neck and chest and have the option for random bone selection between multiple prechosen bones? so it just selects closest to crosshair for example? And you preset multiple bones like head neck chest and then it aims on random or closest etc

1 minute ago, Prothero said:

@zebleerany chance we could get more bones added between neck and chest and have the option for random bone selection between multiple prechosen bones? so it just selects closest to crosshair for example? And you preset multiple bones like head neck chest and then it aims on random or closest etc

Also because even with neck targetting i'm getting 'too many' headshots 70% and with chest bone i get like 20% so another bone inbetween that would be nice

16 hours ago, zebleer said:

We do have a thread for that purpose here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2463-cs2-legitimate-cheating-guide/

May get swapped back. The dot was a little bit small and ugly based on what some users said. Maybe I will add a toggle to let the users pick

If you are getting any crashes of any kind unrelated to the game please make a ticket so we can help resolve the bug. Helpful details would be when the crashes seem to happen (what seems to trigger them) which you mentioned a little bit here and then also what type of crash it is & any involved errors

Also keep in mind our cheat is external so unless it's a BSOD it's unlikely related to us

Toggle would be great since the X is kinda making it hard to target the enemy‘s head.

Also opened a ticket, thanks!