CS2 cheat big improvements and fixes

zebleer

1 hour ago, Fika said:

That was added in the latest cheat update!

Can't find it and i recently injected, the only option that appears for bomb is in "Visuals 2", but that option only draws the bomb when its on the ground or planted, not the person carrying it

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Coozbie said:

Can't find it and i recently injected, the only option that appears for bomb is in "Visuals 2", but that option only draws the bomb when its on the ground or planted, not the person carrying it

Delete and redownload the loader. The feature is in the "Visual" tab.

2 hours ago, Fika said:

Delete and redownload the loader. The feature is in the "Visual" tab.

Can we get a preview of how does RCS look from spectator POV depending on strength?

And can we get an option to only RCS till X bullet, so like after u shoot 10 bullets on AK-47 RCS goes off

"Some people shit on it for not having every little feature" this is a good thing. A lot of cheat providers like to add so much unnecessary shit that it ends up getting flagged making it detected or lower your trust factor. PO keeps it simple and it works. Keep it up, so far its doing great?

• Administrator

I had to edit the thread to be a complete list because I've added so much since I posted the thread in the first place...

- Added visible check
- Added standlone (static) RCS with strength modifer
- Added visible check option dedicated to triggerbot to enable faster triggerbot reaction without compromising aim vis check
- Added held check for aimbot so that aimbot won't activate when holding health shot, knife, throwable, or C4
- Improved vis check speed
- Added damage animation to health & armor bars, also added animation that shows decrements of health next to enemies as you damage them
- Added bomb carrier ESP
- Added snapline ESP
- Added weapon config window, you can press tab to open the window and each tab within the window is a unique config set for each weapon type
- Added visible only ESP option

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Coozbie said:

Can we get a preview of how does RCS look from spectator POV depending on strength?

And can we get an option to only RCS till X bullet, so like after u shoot 10 bullets on AK-47 RCS goes off

Spectators see RCS control the same way you do. I am not writing to the game's memory at all. Instead I am simulating legitimate recoil control with kernel mouse movements.

Why would you want RCS to go off? It would look weird for someone to handle recoil so well and then terribly. Like I said it's a legitimate looking control. I am not writing to the game's memory.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, vlone said:

"Some people shit on it for not having every little feature" this is a good thing. A lot of cheat providers like to add so much unnecessary shit that it ends up getting flagged making it detected or lower your trust factor. PO keeps it simple and it works. Keep it up, so far its doing great?

I've now added basically every feature these other providers including internals have without compromising security at all.

All of the features of a great CS2 cheat. No compromise in security.

• Administrator

@Zoidtecks I added weapon configs so you can have a different config for each weapon. Also yes I fixed mouse 1 aimbot.

@milorconor nothing about the cheat will work unless you are in fullscreen windowed or windowed (CS2). For COD you can be in any display mode but borderless is recommended.

@winchyy aim key issue has been fixed. You can use mouse 1 or mouse 2 just fine now.

1 hour ago, zebleer said:

@Zoidtecks我添加了武器配置,因此您可以为每种武器使用不同的配置。也是的,我修复了鼠标 1 瞄准器。

@milorconor您可以在该模式下使用静态 RCS,但切换到全屏后,您将看不到任何菜单或 ESP。

@winchyyAIM关键问题已修复。您现在可以很好地使用鼠标 1 或鼠标 2。

注入成功后,启动CS2,按F4没有任何效果,咋办?

TheEntity808

Aimbot seems to stop working when I reconnect my mouse. I have a wireless mouse that I have to connect to a usb c cable to continue using when battery runs out. For some reason after switching from wireless to wired cable, aimbot stop works at all.