CS2 INSTANT VIS CHECKS WITH MAP PARSING UPDATE + ROADMAP

zebleer

• Administrator

CS2 INSANT VIS CHECKS WITH MAP PARSING

I have implemented a faster vis check solution that is completely safe

Using map parsing for vis checks = downloading map data to memory & using raytracing on the external map data to determine visibility

Using this method, enemies should instantly show as visible if any of their body parts are visible

EDIT: I have updated map parsing vis checks to not show smoked enemies as visible

HOW TO ENABLE

ℹ️ Enable by enabling "experimental vis checks" in the MISC tab EDIT: Now on by default since bugs have been fixed/tested

PREVIOUS CHANGES

Previous changes/fixes can be found here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2615-cs2-cheat-big-improvements-and-fixes/

FUTURE ROADMAP

- Using new map parsing vis check to make aimbot better e.g. "closest visible bone" to aimbot
- Mini-map perfect overlay radar This has been done!
- Making static RCS work more reliably after updates This has been done!
- Adding more customization to triggerbot to make it look more legitimate
- Making optimizations/changes to ensure no one experiences laggy ESP or FPS loss. Most users don't experience anything like this but I want the CS cheat to work great on all machines This has been done!

• Administrator

Phantom Overlay is known for COD but soon we will be known for CS as well. I love CS2, play it daily, and will make sure to continue improving the cheat

The main reason to use PO for CS2 is to have your best chance to never be banned, but that doesn't mean I won't add amazing features that beat out my competitors still

Awsome! Could there be some aimbot optimization to? Would like it to be faster to the player and when target reached it gets slower(the opposite of what it is now)

that would make the recoil control smoother as i feel locked when spraying

And i wanna add; static rcs improvements like make it not so stuttery and its not realy compensating anything other than the downward recoil(no help with side to side recoil)

Anyways love having PO for cs2 as i now can feel "safer" with my main

• Administrator
Just now, analstang said:

Awsome! Could there be some aimbot optimization to? Would like it to be faster to the player and when target reached it gets slower(the opposite of what it is now)

that would make the recoil control smoother as i feel locked when spraying

And i wanna add; static rcs improvements like make it not so stuttery and its not realy compensating anything other than the downward recoil(no help with side to side recoil)

Anyways love having PO for cs2 as i now can feel "safer" with my main

With this new method of visual checks, I have so many new opportunities with the aimbot and every other feature in the cheat where visibility is a factor. That includes the ability to in theory add a "closest to crosshair/visible" option to the aimbot!

Expect big improvements to my CS2 cheat soon. Not that it's not already the best cheat available due to security.

• Administrator

Another thing map parsing will enable me to do is a mini-map perfect radar. Will announce or post here if that becomes something on the roadmap

Hello, playing with PO, I have no objections regarding the product's safety. However, as I mentioned, there is still a lot of work needed on RCS (I believe I can better control mouse movements manually at this point), the interaction of RCS with Triggerbot (using triggerbot consistently leads to erratic shooting), Triggerbot with its own shooting (when triggerbot is active and burst is set to, for example, 3/3, you lose control, and clicking on a player should disable triggerbot and continue shooting), and many minor errors like inaccuracies in TB shot probabilities that don't work.

With sincere regards.

OfficialJoker

How well does this function on an AMD computer?

Do we need specific graphics options set? Such as settings in-game or Adrenaline / Windows / Gforce?

Will you add check boxes for parsing settings? 

Possibly add full customization of which specific objects on a map it will and won't aim through in an advanced setting? 

Would you be willing to add something like custom rcs mapping per weapon as well? 

Something like a grid UI with configurable dots as to how the bot aims in between each individual shot and the point to point delays between each shot? If the ideal pattern is shown as the background this could be pretty simple for the user I think.

Having different recoil profiles could also create better aim profiles for specific ping/latency. -will hit better and look better.

Maybe a "range distortion" setting? Or rather any setting to control how accurate it remains over distance?

-I believe this would allow people to make the rcs extremely legitimate at almost any speed.

Just a couple things I've seen over the years, if it helps.

• Administrator

@OfficialJoker

I see you purchased, let us know if you need anything or have any issues. We listed the immediate features that we plan to add in the post above, but some of what you're asking for could eventually be added. In particular, enhanced RCS is something we're paying attention to.

Regarding the 30fps feel on the esp, i have tested with Gsync off, still feels the same. When i enable in game Vsync, esp feels slightly better, however triggerbot has major delays and my shots registry feels a bit slower, i guess coz of the slight input lag. Finally i tested by capping my frames to 144, which is my monitor's refresh rate, esp does not feel 30fps ish, prolly around 45fps ish but could be better. Still waiting for the day u guys make the esp feel at least 60fps at minimum. Been using the chair for 2 months, solid overall for legit/closet cheating and i'm sure u guys will manage to improve it as time goes on.

2 hours ago, Malek77 said:

Regarding the 30fps feel on the esp, i have tested with Gsync off, still feels the same. When i enable in game Vsync, esp feels slightly better, however triggerbot has major delays and my shots registry feels a bit slower, i guess coz of the slight input lag. Finally i tested by capping my frames to 144, which is my monitor's refresh rate, esp does not feel 30fps ish, prolly around 45fps ish but could be better. Still waiting for the day u guys make the esp feel at least 60fps at minimum. Been using the chair for 2 months, solid overall for legit/closet cheating and i'm sure u guys will manage to improve it as time goes on.

Same:/

• Administrator
On 12/18/2023 at 6:21 AM, Malek77 said:

On 12/18/2023 at 9:06 AM, analstang said:

I found an issue on Windows 11 that is causing some to have laggy ESP or performance issues on the CS2 cheat. I have made a minor improvement just now & I will fix the issue entirely ASAP

EDIT: DONE. Laggy ESP that occured for some users has been fixed!

• Administrator

@OfficialJoker I'm not sure if this is what you meant but we do allow you to set the aimbot/triggerbot/flickbot/RCS settings for each weapon type. We have a weapon config menu. Unless you meant each individual gun instead of type?

• Administrator
On 12/15/2023 at 9:37 AM, Kor4z said:

Hello, playing with PO, I have no objections regarding the product's safety. However, as I mentioned, there is still a lot of work needed on RCS (I believe I can better control mouse movements manually at this point), the interaction of RCS with Triggerbot (using triggerbot consistently leads to erratic shooting), Triggerbot with its own shooting (when triggerbot is active and burst is set to, for example, 3/3, you lose control, and clicking on a player should disable triggerbot and continue shooting), and many minor errors like inaccuracies in TB shot probabilities that don't work.

With sincere regards.

I'm fixing the laggy ESP/performance bug that I found on W11 first then I will make some triggerbot improvements and some other stuff!

EDIT: DONE. Laggy ESP that occured for some users has been fixed!

• Administrator

MORE CS2 IMPROVEMENTS

- Added check for smokes in map parsing vis checks (experimental vis checks in MISC)
- Map parsing vis checks now enabled by default so that people can enjoy instant vis checks
- Improved accuracy and performance of map parsing vis checks + fixed some railings that caused inaccuracy

HOW TO ENABLE
ℹ️ Enable by enabling "experimental vis checks" in the MISC tab

Is it just me or does spraying with aimbot on feel wierd? Its like im trying to control the recoil but its stuck and when i drag my aim Harder it unlocks and i can hit my spray. Aim from recoil is enabled.

• Administrator

Counter-Strike 2

Fixed info ESP
Greatly improved issue some users had where ESP would lag behind enemies. I even have a better fix incoming for that but ESP should be smoother for everyone now
"Fixed" triggerbot/flickbot not shooting when they are supposed to by explaining how hitchance works below

ℹ️ Hitchance. The higher hitchance is, the better spread/accuracy you will have to have based on movement for the shot to be taken. So if you have a hitchance of 10/10 and you are slightly moving, the triggerbot isn't going to shoot until you stop moving because the bullet would have a lower hitchance. If you have a hitchance of 3/10 and you are slightly moving, the triggerbot will take the shot even though you are slightly moving because you have indicated that you don't need a high hitchance. This is all done with only reading the game's memory. No writes as usual. So if your triggerbot isn't shooting when you want it to, lower hitchance. Same exact concept goes for flickbot

UPDATED CS2 CHEAT CONFIGURATION GUIDE: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/2463-cs2-cheat-configuration-guide/

Use this updated guide to configure your CS2 cheat exactly how you want it. Every feature is explained in the guide. Make sure you use export/import so that your dream config is only ever a few clicks away once you find it

• Administrator
11 hours ago, analstang said:

Is it just me or does spraying with aimbot on feel wierd? Its like im trying to control the recoil but its stuck and when i drag my aim Harder it unlocks and i can hit my spray. Aim from recoil is enabled.

Try target bone neck. Otherwise try default aimbot config

If that doesn't help please message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay and send a picture of your aimbot config and more details on the issue then I will make a suggestion

2 hours ago, zebleer said:

Try target bone neck. Otherwise try default aimbot config

If that doesn't help please message me on Telegram t.me/PhantomOverlay and send a picture of your aimbot config and more details on the issue then I will make a suggestion

Ive tryed with neck and its pretty much the same issue

• Administrator
1 hour ago, analstang said:

Ive tryed with neck and its pretty much the same issue

Send me picture of AIM tab config and more details of issue on Telegram. I will give suggestions. My aimbot+RCS melts people while looking legit. I think you probably just need to tweak config

On 12/22/2023 at 9:33 AM, zebleer said:

Send me picture of AIM tab config and more details of issue on Telegram. I will give suggestions. My aimbot+RCS melts people while looking legit. I think you probably just need to tweak config

Sent you details on telegram.

@analstang

i keep getting banned from site when trying to answer lol

Edited by analstang

Thanks for focusing a little more on CS2 forum side, I don't mean cheat side. You've been doing amazing things with the CS2 cheat since it dropped, as I expect from PO but CS2 info on the forums was feeling a little unloved!

Thanks for making the config guide too.

• Administrator
On 12/18/2023 at 6:21 AM, Malek77 said:

On 12/18/2023 at 9:06 AM, analstang said:

I have issued a fix for lagging ESP that affected some users. Your ESP on CS2 should be smooth like butter now!

• Administrator
On 12/23/2023 at 4:54 PM, analstang said:

Sent you details on telegram.

@analstang

i keep getting banned from site when trying to answer lol

Sounds like the site is rate limiting you. I'll check into that and your AIM config in Telegram now!

8 hours ago, Wallywalls1337 said:

nice update would be awesome to see grenade helper added in the future

Yea some type of Grenade config just like weapon cfg. But you can make your own Line ups and save the position/crosshair point to the cfg

imo the cheat got everything needed but this would be awsome

Edited by analstang