CS2 INSTANT VIS CHECKS WITH MAP PARSING UPDATE + ROADMAP

zebleer

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Wallywalls1337 said:

nice update would be awesome to see grenade helper added in the future

5 hours ago, analstang said:

Yea some type of Grenade config just like weapon cfg. But you can make your own Line ups and save the position/crosshair point to the cfg

imo the cheat got everything needed but this would be awsome

After I get through my current to-do list with CS2 I will look at this

Now that I added map parsing I want to add some features that build from it like the "closest visible" for aimbot and perfect overlay radar for mini-map

Remember that PO only reads game memory, doesn't write to it like many other CS externals/internals do... so whatever solution I create wouldn't involve writing to the game memory or automated movement. Probably more like a ESP helper

Wallywalls1337
6 hours ago, zebleer said:

After I get through my current to-do list with CS2 I will look at this

Now that I added map parsing I want to add some features that build from it like the "closest visible" for aimbot and perfect overlay radar for mini-map

Remember that PO only reads game memory, doesn't write to it like many other CS externals/internals do... so whatever solution I create wouldn't involve writing to the game memory or automated movement. Probably more like a ESP helper

sounds good nearst hitbox is something too that would great for closet cheating. yeah a grenade helper only esp spots would be great autothrow/jump is not necessary. it will look more legit when you have rly good crosshair placement and you know the most nade spots.

• Administrator

Here are some new additions/improvements to the CS2 cheat made recently:

January 5
- Added "overlay ingame" to RADAR tab. When toggled this option will perfectly overlay your in-game mini-map so that enemies show on it accurately. This will work for any radar setting, resolution, or aspect ratio. It's based on map data so it will be accurate regardless
- Added bone scan for aimbot under "scan bones" toggle. Will scan/check if hand/feet are visible
- Greatly improved static RCS

January 6
- Fixed triggerbot shooting too early & missing enemy
- Fixed slow turning on radar. Toggle "overlay in-game" and enemy dots will appear on your in-game minimap exactly in the correct position no matter what your settings are
- Fixed scan bones bug where it would always aimbot hands and feet. It's only supposed to aimbot hands or feet if the enemy's head/body are behind cover with their hands/feet sticking out

Weedfotze

Do you think you will be targetting Faceit as well in the future? I think there is a huge market gap for that and many people are willing to pay a decent price for it ?

OfficialJoker
On 12/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, zebleer said:

@OfficialJoker I'm not sure if this is what you meant but we do allow you to set the aimbot/triggerbot/flickbot/RCS settings for each weapon type. We have a weapon config menu. Unless you meant each individual gun instead of type?

Each individual gun, yes.

It allows creation of very personal aim profiles. 

Shotguns are currently not in the editable weapon tab.

• 3 months later...
Constant3715

Any plans to have the aimbot not lock on once you run out of ammo? If you are mid spray and run out that very small time frame where it's still tracking is a dead giveaway.

tharealgallado23

anybody else getting a injection are currently disabled error due to update

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, tharealgallado23 said:

anybody else getting a injection are currently disabled error due to update

The MW3/Warzone cheat is being updated now. We'll announce on Telegram when we're done.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Constant3715 said:

Any plans to have the aimbot not lock on once you run out of ammo? If you are mid spray and run out that very small time frame where it's still tracking is a dead giveaway.

This is a good suggestion, thanks.

34 minutes ago, xmullarrr said:

is mw3 getting an update today or is it safe to use?

The MW3 cheat is getting updated right now. Injections have been disabled. Wait for the announcement saying it is updated and safe to use