MW2 & MW3 detection, when it will be fixed, what you can do now

zebleer

On 10/15/2023 at 10:37 PM, zebleer said:

Dear Phantom Overlay ? users,

The best cheating experience is cheating & getting away with it on your main account. For over two years, PO has offered this experience on COD. I was hoping to do the same for much longer, but unfortunately there has been a detection & I have lost my main account. I know many of you have lost your main accounts, too.

But, there is still hope & much more info to give you, so please read this full message for all details...

I apologize to all of you for the late response. I wasn't trying to trick you, I was trying to trick the Ricochet team who monitors my announcements. I've known I was detected for a few days now (since first day of MW3 beta). I was acting scared & confused so that they would send bans quickly on the beta so that I could quickly find the detection. My plan worked & I have already found exactly what they detected.

To those of you who would say I "sacrificed" your accounts to get my test results, I didn't. Ricochet detected me on both MW2 and MW3 (since the games are almost identical, so are the cheats). Your bans were already coming. This is why users who only cheated on MW2 are seeing bans from MW3.

"What about the MW2 bans?" Those will probably come soon. Ricochet delays bans by 3-6 weeks to confuse cheat developers. They are sticking to that strategy with MW2 but with MW3 they got desperate to get PO out of the beta.

"Will everyone who injected MW2/MW3 in the last few weeks be banned?" Most of you. Ricochet's detection of PO is very sloppy. They are going to get a lot of false positives & not everyone who used PO will be banned. I'd love to give you all hope by saying they might revert this sloppy detection, but they probably won't.

"When will the detection be fixed?" Soon. MW2 and MW3 injections have been disabled until then.

"I am a MW2 lifetime user... what can I do?" I stopped selling lifetime for MW2 before the summer. You're stuck with me. Wait for fix then start using again on a new account. You may need to use a spoofer before you make a new account if HWID banned.

"I am a MW3 30 day user... what can I do?" You can make a ticket for a swap to a different cheat (we give you enough days on a different cheat that matches what you paid for MW2 30 days), time reset (we put you back at 30 days and pause your time), or refund.

"I am a MW3 lifetime user... what can I do?" You should refund your copy of the game via support or other method. As for your lifetime cheat key, please hold onto it if you trust that I'll have the MW3 cheat ready by game launch (I will).

⚠️ I want it on the record right now that bans could still be coming from this detection after I fix the detection. Ricochet delays bans by 3-6 weeks usually, but I've seen them delay bans by up to 8-10 weeks. The detection will be fixed, but you could still see some ban reports in my chats from people who are getting delayed bans from this detection.

In addition to fixing the detection, I will be going through all of the code and harden it against similar detections. PO will be back, stronger than ever. We outlasted all other major providers by several months and plan to do it again.

What other cheats would you recommend?

SowkaAtomowka
4 hours ago, XisMyName said:

Those who have been banned, can you please say which platform you play on? I'm playing through Steam and haven't been banned.

I played also by Steam, my ban for mw3 was lifted on Acti account and now is green No ban detected but on steam i have still one game vac ban - for mw 3 which one i refunded to the steam and they gave me money back. I will try to write to them to lifed the ban also but I’m not sure if it will work.

21 minutes ago, JoseyWales said:

Mine just got lifted and im on battlenet

Mine 2... verry weird... strange thing is that it said i was banned for MW3 BETA but i did not cheesed with the MW3 beta? My Battlenet is still banned tho. Yesterday i appealed the ban and i received this: Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned.

SowkaAtomowka
23 minutes ago, CHKYBSTRD said:

Mine 2... verry weird... strange thing is that it said i was banned for MW3 BETA but i did not cheesed with the MW3 beta? My Battlenet is still banned tho. Yesterday i appealed the ban and i received this: Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned.

It'a a typical response, automatic. And more, when you write to their email, they reply that it's not them who deal with it, but the security department, which you can't contact. So if someone gets a permanent ban on their account - even unjustly - if you don't have evidence that the account was stolen, for example, you probably won't get it back.

SowkaAtomowka
4 minutes ago, waal said:

Beta is offline that’s why it got lifted … u will be perma banned on all cods soon 

Maybe yes - maybe no. It's 50 / 50 no one knows it. Some were banned for both versions (MW2 and MW3), some only for the beta and in MW 2 they could and still can play normally, and now account is clear and ban was lifted. Soo there is a 50% chance that the ban will not come back.

the problem a lot of people have, is Fika new it was detected and still let people use injection after the fact and get banned. I used and got lucky, no ban and say my account is clear. I'm just saying there are a lot of pissed off people that say he new and did not stop the injections! He has lost the trust of a lot of good customers that will not come back for that reason.

4 minutes ago, Blueeyiz702 said:

the problem a lot of people have, is Fika new it was detected and still let people use injection after the fact and get banned. I used and got lucky, no ban and say my account is clear. I'm just saying there are a lot of pissed off people that say he new and did not stop the injections! He has lost the trust of a lot of good customers that will not come back for that reason.

You got lucky so far, on release day you will have a a picachu surprise face

11 minutes ago, xxxdexter said:

Nah i did not use it enough for them to notice. And i played like a noob and got killed and lost a lot to keep under radar.

SowkaAtomowka
2 minutes ago, xxxdexter said:

Maybe yes, maybe no. It's not a problem, spoofer or other computer and let's go. There's a lot of time until November. Maybe I won't play anymore on COD. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, all the more next month.

14 minutes ago, Blueeyiz702 said:

Nah i did not use it enough for them to notice. And i played like a noob and got killed and lost a lot to keep under radar.

Thats not how it works lmao

Fika,  i Have a very very good friend that is married to a ranked playrer, twitch streamer getting paid all that good stuff. And i have known her almost 30 years. i asked her to ask her guy about cheating chatter amongst ranked players, and she said P.O. came up often. So all i am saying is be careful not to get a DMCA notice from Activision. I think you guys have the best Product on the market. And yeah, you di not tell us asap when new it was detected ?. So for that, i will be waiting around a dark corner in the next game for you,?⛏️??⚰️

Back2TheLobby

Please make a DMA version. That shit will never get hit. You'll probably want to maintain this external version still since most people won't buy the hardware and 2nd PC. 

Worth doing though... Allot of us want cod but externals on the same PC are simply inferior and guaranteed to get hit at some point. 

Let’s not exist under any delusions.

ALL our accounts are going to be banned.  I’ve already seeded the possibility with my audience so when it happens I can say “see! I was banned because I had xxxx program running accidentally and it’s a false positive”.

these are the risks we take.  Sucks but it’s unavoidable.

• 2 weeks later...