Unsure about PO? Read this.

SafeThanSorry

Question

SafeThanSorry

Im fairly new here at PO but let me tell you, PO is by far the best cheat that I have subscribed to in all my years of cheating.

I have been cheating on and off for over 15 years and have used different providers in my cheating career 😉 but I can gurantee you, that you wont finde any better cheat than here. I have not even spoken to ZEB who is the Mastermind behind PO, I am just a normal customer like you will be if your smart enough to join.

This is the first place I actually feel confident about using my main accounts on and that means something. I usually have 5-7 accounts in rotation. The aimbot is so freakin "legit looking" that it blows my mind. ZEB puts in overtime to make sure that you are as safe as possible and his updates come very fast with an open communication to the community.

So if your still unsure if your at the right place then rest asured, your search is over and you are at the right place at the right time. I gurantee you that you wont be disappointed if your looking for cheats that are safe + legit as possible looking.

That being said, I know its not a question but maybe it answers some of the questions some potential users may have and everyones so fast to complain about things but never take the time to show actual appreciation.

-SafeThanSorry

16 answers to this question

Solidsnake

Appreciate the post. Do you think it’s worth running on my main account? Really can’t be bothered to make an alt account, buuut also worried about messing something up with the AA that may warrant suspicion or ban! 

Treasuries
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

Appreciate the post. Do you think it’s worth running on my main account? Really can’t be bothered to make an alt account, buuut also worried about messing something up with the AA that may warrant suspicion or ban! 

Cheating is always a risk no matter what provider you're using. I recommend not cheating on any accounts you don't want to lose. However, I will say PO has a good track record at being undetected. Use at your discretion.

Edited by Treasuries
Grammar
SafeThanSorry
10 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

I run my main account with PO and I have never used my main account with any other provider before.

At the end of the day its your risk, your decision.

Solidsnake
5 hours ago, SafeThanSorry said:

I run my main account with PO and I have never used my main account with any other provider before.

At the end of the day it’s your risk, your decision.

Thanks, thats reassuring! I’ve bought the plan, just waiting to now follow the steps to try it out! 

SafeThanSorry
5 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

Thanks, thats reassuring! I’ve bought the plan, just waiting to now follow the steps to try it out! 

If you need any help just ask or make a ticket 

Solidsnake
2 hours ago, SafeThanSorry said:

If you need any help just ask or make a ticket 

The only thing stopping me right now is my paranoia haha but will keep that in mind. Thank you! 

• Administrator
On 5/15/2024 at 4:23 AM, Solidsnake said:

If you're concerned about your main you should consider a DMA set up. We have DMA info here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/dma-info/

Solidsnake
37 minutes ago, Fika said:

If you're concerned about your main you should consider a DMA set up. We have DMA info here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/dma-info/

Thanks dude. That is the future plan once I get around finding a second pc that meets the requirements but is also extremely “mini.” That and of course the budgeting for the price of DMA parts haha 

SafeThanSorry
On 5/16/2024 at 2:31 PM, Fika said:

The only reason I havent switched to DMA is because:

1. I dont know which hardware to get and from where (Dont want to get scammed)

2. I am unsure where to get firmware and from where (Dont want to get scammed)

3. I am unsure how to set it up and what kind of second PC I need.

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, SafeThanSorry said:

The only reason I havent switched to DMA is because:

1. I dont know which hardware to get and from where (Dont want to get scammed)

2. I am unsure where to get firmware and from where (Dont want to get scammed)

3. I am unsure how to set it up and what kind of second PC I need.

1. Cyberammo

2. Cyberammo

3. Cyberammo will provide a setup guide and you can always ask their support for help. There are also quite a few guides on youtube that can help you out. Any medium-tier gaming PC should work for DMA.

SafeThanSorry
14 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

1. Cyberammo

2. Cyberammo

3. Cyberammo will provide a setup guide and you can always ask their support for help. There are also quite a few guides on youtube that can help you out. Any medium-tier gaming PC should work for DMA.

Will a gaming Laptop work?

Cthulhu
4 hours ago, SafeThanSorry said:

Will a gaming Laptop work?

Gaming laptops can work yeah

Solidsnake
On 5/20/2024 at 4:27 AM, Cthulhu said:

1. Cyberammo

2. Cyberammo

Thanks man. I’m not the process of switching over now that I know exactly what to buy thanks to some of the gents who have explained the components needed. 

sorrow3
On 5/15/2024 at 3:23 AM, Solidsnake said:

Never cheat on your main.

Never.

prettyboy
Let me just say that I feel safe with PO. 
This is not about cheat detection.
It's only about the software itself 💻

Believe me, you don't even know how many other suppliers install something as a "bonus💣" for you along with the cheat.