What is the difference between the cheat and the DMA cheat? Will they both work in the DMZ?

DaveSmith

Question

DaveSmith

I am one of those that likes to play the DMZ and also a little rebirth and BR. I only use walls (I was using anothers UAV but that got me toasted) so now it will be straight walls. 

What is the difference between the two cheats? Is one better than the other? Will they work in the DMZ?

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
18 minutes ago, DaveSmith said:

I am one of those that likes to play the DMZ and also a little rebirth and BR. I only use walls (I was using anothers UAV but that got me toasted) so now it will be straight walls. 

What is the difference between the two cheats? Is one better than the other? Will they work in the DMZ?

Thanks in advance. 

MW3 External or DMA will not be compatible with DMZ. You'll have to get a MW2 subscription for DMZ/MW2 MP support. The difference between MW3 External and DMA is that with the external, you don't need any extra hardware except for a USB drive. For DMA, you need a 2nd PC and lots of other hardware items. In exchange, you'll get better security and an even lower chance of getting banned. If you want more info on DMA, you can go here