aimbot not working on controller?

locations12

locations12

i cant seem to get the aimbot to work on controller ive tried 2 different xbox controllers but neither seem to work i made sure i checked the box for controller support and even binded it to my aimkey with no luck anyone having this issue?

HabibiBelieveMe

Is it only Xbox controllers that work? I can’t get it to recognize my ps5 controller at all

Cthulhu
9 minutes ago, HabibiBelieveMe said:

Is it only Xbox controllers that work? I can’t get it to recognize my ps5 controller at all

You have to use DS4 windows for controller support with PS or other controllers

Maxwell32

@MD87, So you're saying that the xbox controller works with the controller support, but the aimbot feature does not?

locations12

@MD87 im literally talking to the dev its supposed to work for xbox controllers as well. please dont talk out your ass

WTF. Talk out my ass? You’re pretty disrespectful. I have been running this aimbot for 4 months and it works great. I have tried mapping it with the X box controller and it works but works like shit. The PS 4 controller is the easiest and best way to run it. What I should have said is that Xbox controllers don’t work with DS4 Windows. 
Apparently I just talked to the Dev and he says you can just plug your Xbox in and it will work. I will try this tomorrow and see. 

Edited by MD87
Maxwell32

I use an Xbox controller and everything works as it should. Make sure you reset your aimbot key. It should say LT if you use left trigger for enabling it. Before it was mouse 2.  Thank you for adding Controller support!!

streetspirit2000

To get controller support to work, you’ll need to disable the Steam input. Get the Xbox Accessories app and configure your panels etc there if you have Series 2.

• 2 weeks later...