MW3/Warzone cheat updated for Season 3! Fixed aim prediciton, removed bone ESP limit, optimized ESP/aimbot, and fixed bugs!

zebleer

• Administrator
zebleer

MW3 updated + improvements

- Updated for latest game update
- Fixed bullet prediction
  This will help aimbot tracking enemies that are moving. If you don't want prediction, turn if off from the menu
- Optimized skeleton ESP
- Skeleton draw distance option removed, skeletons will now draw at any distance if updated by the game and deemed useful by the cheat
- Fixed players sometimes disappearing from ESP when they had very low HP
- Further optimizations for smoother ESP and more FPS

ℹ️ Most users will now be able to at minimum use MISC -> Framerate = 120/240 or higher
ℹ️ I am still going through all the changes (it was a big update), but haven't yet found any concerning changes in terms of security. However if you want you are welcome to wait until I've finished

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Feverke121 said:

@zebleer you want trough al security stuff yet? 🤔 cheers

PO is updated and completely safe to use with Season 3, otherwise he wouldn't have released the update

RyZe974
7 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

PO is updated and completely safe to use with Season 3, otherwise he wouldn't have released the update

Yes but he haven’t found any concerning changes in terms of security 

Demetrix

Hi, my overlay isnt working at all since this new update yesterday, any idea how i fix this? it says its injected but just isnt showing when on game? only just paid for this too so abit frustrating.

raindaddyx

Mine does that too sometimes, you might have to tab out then tab back into the game (press alt + tab on your keyboard) , then press f4 to get your overlay to show up. Also i believe having your cod on windowed helps it pop up, could be wrong but i hope this helps!

Cthulhu
38 minutes ago, Demetrix said:

Hi, my overlay isnt working at all since this new update yesterday, any idea how i fix this? it says its injected but just isnt showing when on game? only just paid for this too so abit frustrating.

Try pressing Win + D and then tabbing back into the game

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, RyZe974 said:

Yes but he haven’t found any concerning changes in terms of security 

Zeb has finished looking over all the security changes and everything is safe to use.

• Administrator
zebleer
25 minutes ago, jodytanner93 said:

i just got perma banned. 

Several other providers were detected today but PO remains fully UD (https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements/871). So you used something else

You can make a ticket and we will help you perma spoof and start using only PO on a new account

Mistermelter
36 minutes ago, jodytanner93 said:

i just got perma banned. 

i just got perma banned also only used PO

• Administrator
zebleer
1 hour ago, xPercz said:

also just got perma'd only using PO

2 hours ago, Mistermelter said:

i just got perma banned also only used PO

PO is not detected. EO, SW, AA, and all of SW's resellers got detected. Temp spoofers have also maybe been targeted generically which is why I think it's best to use perma spoofs

You did not "only use PO" if you are boosting and using a temp spoofer. That adds vectors to be banned

PO is fully UD. I have been doing this for nearly 15 years I know when my cheat is safe or not. I am sorry you used/did something else and got banned. Truly

• Administrator
zebleer
1 hour ago, jodytanner93 said:

what providers got detected?

SW, EO, AA, and all of SW's resellers. Some temp spoofers too

SowkaAtomowka

also they banned many accounts which used boosting on ranked so… I used PO a long time and I had only one perm banned - with ban wave soo you guys must use something else lol.

I got my main and 2 alts  and all are fine been using PO  for months so whoever got perma it’s 100% you where boosting or using an another providers cheats/spoofer that got detected. Idk why anyone would use anything but PO it’s cheaper then most and Zeb is the GOAT

JakeWillson

I have used quite a few different providers in the past. EO, ACD, a new up and coming person and all the accounts I’ve used are perma but guess what. I have 1 accounts with MW3 multiplayer that I have only used PO on from level 1 to level 138 not even a shadow ban. I have honestly wasted my time and money for months bc I wanted to save some money. Yes u can get a cod cheat for 20$ a month but guess what ya gonna get banned. Spend the little extra and go with PO your time,money,energy will all be saved. If I could resell there cheats I would but that’s how issues arise so i have dedicated myself to put phantom overlays cod cheat URL in other community's forms risking the ban so other people can enjoy safe cheating to. I know u guys won’t even resell cheats but maybe a referral system for extended time on cheats why buy if we bring customers. Just a thought 

Hello everyone, the PO is being updated because mine is giving a connection error (3

Edited by tjf67
Cthulhu
1 hour ago, tjf67 said:

Hello everyone, the PO is being updated because mine is giving a connection error (3

The loader system is experiencing a DDOS attack and injections are disabled due to an anti-cheat update.  Zeb will announce on Telegram when everything is functional and safe to use