Aimbot

ninjahacker

ninjahacker

I dont really feel the aimbot, and i messed around with the settings and still nothing.   I'm using a controller to any ideas?

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, ninjahacker said:

I dont really feel the aimbot, and i messed around with the settings and still nothing.   I'm using a controller to any ideas?

If you are using controller, you need to use an external software like DS4Windows to use aimbot with it. If you are already doing this, then try increasing sticky value and decreasing smooth value. You can also increase FOV

ninjahacker

i tried all that aimbot still doesn't work,  seems like its just non existent with controller.  

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, ninjahacker said:

i tried all that aimbot still doesn't work,  seems like its just non existent with controller.  

You probably don't have the aimbot set up correctly for controller. PO doesn't have native controller support so you have to set it up using external software like DS4Windows

• 2 weeks later...
jimmydeansr

i cant seem to get the aimbot to work right with my mouse and the settings,whats the best settings for aimbot with mouse>?

Edited by jimmydeansr
Cthulhu
1 hour ago, jimmydeansr said:

i cant seem to get the aimbot to work right with my mouse and the settings,whats the best settings for aimbot with mouse>?

You can find a config guide here