Phantom Overlay DMA cheat software announcement channel

zebleer

Veper12

Just want to say the DMA cheat is a Home Run, didn't use the aimbot because I'm on controller but who needs it with the wall hack.

• 2 weeks later...
AboveLobbies

Rainbow six siege dma? It's another game in demand right now that's really popular. That would be awesome to do dma with web radar share on r6

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Koszka said:

Any news on fortnite dma?

It's not imminent. We'll announce as we get closer to our next game release for DMA.

Any chance for adding MW2 for us DMZ players? If I go DMA with MW3, I'd like to lose the risk factor of external on my DMZ plays since they are linked and be 100% DMA only.

Also, I'd  support Gray Zone, we need something new.

1 hour ago, HalcyonTrigger said:

Any chance for adding MW2 for us DMZ players? If I go DMA with MW3, I'd like to lose the risk factor of external on my DMZ plays since they are linked and be 100% DMA only.

Also, I'd  support Gray Zone, we need something new.

I see providers out there with DMA for this game but I don't know their rep so I'd rather wait and see here.

• Administrator
On 5/2/2024 at 8:01 PM, Veper12 said:

Any chance of a Gray Zone Warfare DMA cheat? I have seen 2 but from sources I have never heard of.

If it gets popular enough then it possible, yeah.

Hey guys! 

I know you mentioned a few games in the pipeline and you have your eyes on creating firmware and computer vision. Any chance we could get a general pipeline on what to anticipate in the future? I'm patiently excited and prepared for the EFT exploit. 🙏