Phantom Overlay DMA cheat software announcement channel

zebleer

• Administrator
9 hours ago, AntiCheatWorks1 said:

Still have issues with Game Version not supported.

The cheat has been updated, let us know if you still have any issues.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Zoid said:

is it worth it if you just want to do esp only?

The main advantage of DMA is its security. If you highly value your account, are interested in games that are harder to make safe cheats for, or just want to use the latest and hottest tech then DMA is for you.

1 hour ago, Fika said:

The main advantage of DMA is its security. If you highly value your account, are interested in games that are harder to make safe cheats for, or just want to use the latest and hottest tech then DMA is for you.

is there like a downside? like aimbot not being accurate, esp being delayed, etc

CocaineDust75

Dont listen to people how say, DMA for COD is overkill.

If you have DMA... use it. Been using DMA on COD for 7 months. Havent gotten ban, yet.

I've been shadow banned, but not permanent ban

dechon98

Been using this dev since 2021 but scared to lose everything now they have been detected because once your ban its starting all over again 

Cthulhu
31 minutes ago, dechon98 said:

Been using this dev since 2021 but scared to lose everything now they have been detected because once your ban its starting all over again 

Zeb has stated that he got complacent that time but he promised it'll never happen again. It has become apparent that he is keeping his promise because amongst the most recent provider ban waves, PO remains standing.

xGerryBerry

fr we need a Destiny 2 DMA cheat, bc all other providers are so hard overpriced and trash.. PO would be a gamechanger for people who loves Destiny 2 cheating

On 2/20/2024 at 6:43 AM, zebleer said:

Phantom Overlay will be offering various DMA cheats soon

- CS2
- COD
- Rust
- EFT
- Apex
- More such as Fortnite or others if there is proper demand

⚠️ List is subject to change

PO DMA cheats will be reasonably priced

The current plan is for each cheat to have
- Web based radar that is sharable with your friends/team
- Full ESP features
- Full aimbot/triggerbot/flickbot features
- Full misc features

PO DMA cheats will only read memory. No memory writing or injection will occur on the computer running the game

⚠️ There will be hardware requirements to use PO DMA cheats

If you are interested in using PO DMA cheat software, please join this channel & turn notifications ON ? https://t.me/PhantomOverlayDMA

? NOT INTERESTED IN DMA? No problem. I will continue to focus on my current external cheats for COD, CS2, & OW2. I will do everything needed to keep them undetected. I will keep beating my competitors in every way (besides controller aimbot support). Do not worry about my attention being divided between those products & DMA. At the end of the day, DMA cheats are external cheats that run on a separate device. My focus is still 100% on external cheat development ❤️?

Cthulhu
8 hours ago, kmaa said:

There is no recoil 

PO DMA will not have no recoil, as it is considered a rage feature and it will not be added to any PO hacks

• 3 weeks later...

I’m looking to get in the DMA game if anyone can reach out to me. I’m looking to buy the parts but have a couple questions as I am new to it.