Spoofer and HWID Questions

49Savage

Got hit in the wave of MW2/MW3 beta bans on main account, and now I think I'm stuck in shadow ban loop on 2nd account. I went under review twice and both times No Ban was detected for a couple days then Under Review again. Should I:

1. Look into Spoofer and changing HWID's for a new account to play MW3
  2. Play it out and hope that I don't go into "Under Review" for MW3, idk what my chances are there
  3. Use spoofer and change HWID's on current shadow ban account?

Is spoofer is needed/recommended please point me in the direction of good spoofers to use. Any additional information is appreciated, thank you ahead of time. 

Thank you! Trying to get in good standing by MW3, currently the "Under Review" games dont include MW3 but I'm assuming that would carry over once the game is released.

On 11/2/2023 at 7:41 PM, 49Savage said:

Got hit in the wave of MW2/MW3 beta bans on main account, and now I think I'm stuck in shadow ban loop on 2nd account. I went under review twice and both times No Ban was detected for a couple days then Under Review again. Should I:

1. Look into Spoofer and changing HWID's for a new account to play MW3
  2. Play it out and hope that I don't go into "Under Review" for MW3, idk what my chances are there
  3. Use spoofer and change HWID's on current shadow ban account?

Is spoofer is needed/recommended please point me in the direction of good spoofers to use. Any additional information is appreciated, thank you ahead of time. 

1. only spoof if you are hwid ban such as if it turns out to be perma ban than you are for sure HWID 

2. the account that is under review if it gets lifted with green check mark you are good to go , however we do recommend to play legit to build trust 

3. As Mentioned before Don't Spoof unless you are HWID Ban that turns into PERMA 

Check out the telegram Channel on the announcement page and scroll up you'll see 2 Recommend Spoofers 

if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to submit a support ticket.