First time SB - will I be perma banned?

john1991bb

Got a SB there 3 days ago and account still under review when I check activation ban appeal... What's the odds of this turning into a permanent ban? 

Only used walls, and played what I thought looked very legit - I may have been mass reported a couple of times because we farmed one team so many times in Vondel as they kept dropping back in on us, once they got wiped they spectated us for the whole game until we died. I was the only one on my team walling and only around 8 kills. Does mass reporting by a team result in a SB? I'm the only one on my team who got the SB.

PO - Great software btw.

Thanks.

Edited by john1991bb
On 8/3/2023 at 9:23 AM, Fika said:

It's unlikely that the ban will turn permanent. The shadow ban should expire within 7 days, I've added an extra week to your sub. We have an updated guide on avoiding shadow bans here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

same thing happened to me, i just made a ticket about it tho so im sure ill hear from y'all soon

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Wokscar said:

same thing happened to me, i just made a ticket about it tho so im sure ill hear from y'all soon

Messaged you on your ticket.